keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm still shocked that L&P has admitted that Sam will be one of the final characters to have sex with Sophia. Firstly, I'm shocked that he admitted it, and I'm shocked that Sam will be so late. The way the story was developing, it felt natural that Sam would happen early. I don't have any skin in the game, it doesn't matter to me, but it feels weird how this is unfolding.
The Cat amongst the pigeons.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Like Dylan's finale, sex with Sam is the "final" end point of his branch. We are talking of course about penetration; so there will be the normal build up - interruption, second thoughts, distraction etc. (no surprise) - lot's of playing around with no penetration just yet. It's all predictable from this big picture viewpoint.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Merry X-Mas
I (and Sophia) wish you a merry christmas and a Happy New Year, guys!

As for me. The move was successful. But extremely stressful. I moved from GER to CH, for your information. And it's way more stressful than a normal move, not just because it's an immigration but also because CH is very special and not even part of the EU. A lot of bureaucracy and paperwork! Plus packing and unpacking stuff. New furniture etc. Plus driving back and forth, and a trip takes around 5 hours! And it's not completely over yet.

Long story short. I will continue with the update around 29th. I will do my very best to finish that update end of January.

awam-christmas.png

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I think LP should develop the relationship of Sam-Sophia and Dylan-Amber together. We remember two switch couple played in the pool and Dylan even had a cum behind Amber. Actually Dylan had twice ejaculation by Amber so far. Amber is bolder than Sophia in their relationship on their switched sons, so that Dylan can become Amber's secret boyfriend.

They hang out together at the movie theater, restaurant, arcade... and more romantic place like a picnic in the lake (suddenly they decide swim in lingeries in this scene) or so. They will not have sex (swapping) together but kiss, make out, caress, and maybe blowjob or handjob to cum (in opposite Sophia and Amber also has cum by their boyfirends' finger).

Well... I hope LP develop these two couples romantic and erotic scenes. Anyone likes it?

JayZet

Nov 21, 2022
Sam is the better pair for Sophia and the most solid sex history.

Where did Dylan have his way with Amber? Cant remember it.

Reactions: Cicica

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Graduation scene.

Amber gave Dylan a handjob and Dylan even fingered her. Dylan is a level up with Amber than Sam und Sophia.
oh i would say that Dylan still beats Sam, yes Sam had a great progress with Sophia, (never imagined that he could go THAT far, but Sophia didnt made Sam cum, Amber did made Dylan cum, and she did it in frot of her own family, so i say Dylan it's still winning

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I just want to give up on this game but i can't every time when I log in into f95 automatically i came here to see what going on ...

It's like u want to move on but u can't u remember her every fucking second u just can't avoid it

Pls God help me here
(Happy Christmas)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Not necessarily. Sam was second last in my predicted list of major characters who may have a chance with Sophia, so not far from what L&P is now saying. But first amongst those on the hetero route.

But then my order was Ellie > Patricia > Sam > Dylan.

And we are talking about events that are probably 20 or so years away. How many are seriously going to still be interested in 20 years?
Competition makes products better. After so many years of AWAM development, I believe it is not far away a new exciting game arrival which will replace AWAM as our top interest.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes