Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I respect all the tastes and preferences. But this game is about " taboo" : family, teacher, milf-boys. I don't understand why to add lesbian action with friends! And to be in one whole update!
Lesbian is a waste of time.
I hope he will focus on Sophia relations with the boys plus her lovely daughter and sister only!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What is this ? A jar of moisturizer ?
View attachment 2302909

Not one the chair at first...
View attachment 2302918

We're gonna have a talk about how to keep skin soft under the burning sun of San Alejo :cool:

PS For the new ones, here we talk about fabric, hairstyle, tanning, hair removal and soft skin ... you are warned :sneaky::p
Congratulations (once again) for your hawk-eye, Tamaris!
It could be a covering cream (maybe a cap?) for the marks (possibly) resulting from the recent 'talk' she had with her neighbour. I doubt, in fact, that all that kissing, licking, sucking and suctioning by Sam didn't result in even a hickey on Sophia's neck and/or breasts. Claire, by cutting her hair, may have noticed these red marks and (regardless of the reason for them - a night of passion with Liam?) could therefore offer her a quick solution to her problem. If they can both derive mutual pleasure from the treatment, what's the problem?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I respect all the tastes and preferences. But this game is about " taboo" : family, teacher, milf-boys. I don't understand why to add lesbian action with friends! And to be in one whole update!
Lesbian is a waste of time.
I hope he will focus on Sophia relations with the boys plus her lovely daughter and sister only!
Lesbian is a waste of time, but you want content with Ellie and Patricia?

Unless you mean that the lesbian content that doesn't focus on Ellie and Patricia is a waste of time. To which I agree, and I'm here for the lesbian content. I'm still pretty meh about this update, and Claire fooling around with Sophia is the closest to interesting so far this PD.

Reactions: hydraki46

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Lesbian is a waste of time, but you want content with Ellie and Patricia?

Unless you mean that the lesbian content that doesn't focus on Ellie and Patricia is a waste of time. To which I agree, and I'm here for the lesbian content. I'm still pretty meh about this update, and Claire fooling around with Sophia is the closest to interesting so far this PD.
Lesbian content is never a waste of time. except when you bring her boyfriend :rolleyes: .vicky and her boyfriend:confused:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes