Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
In terms of capitalising on an idea, I disagree completely. Back in 2017 when the game started, from what I could see there was Big Brother. And L&P had the idea of doing it from the mother's perspective. Which was brilliant. He had an awesome idea.

But instead of capitalizing on the idea that the MILF might be interestest on something other than the son, he doubled down, and gave us two events of the son getting a haircut, when the hot daughter simply gets a haircut and no-one cares.
Oh, sorry. I meant to say that, if he failed as a storyteller to evoke enough disgust in Aiden as the villain, to me he succeeded doing this as a developer.
I don't like the character simply because his storyline showed up later and he stealed much screen time of others characters, he just have too many events.

Reactions: CSK92

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh, sorry. I meant to say that, if he failed as a storyteller to evoke enough disgust in Aiden as the villain, to me he succeeded doing this as a developer.
I don't like the character simply because his storyline showed up later and he stealed much screen time of others characters, he just have too many events.
And if the intention was the rake in the $$$, he succeeded. Why do you think so many call him a milker?

My objection if any, is only that what is written on the box is that he is looking at writing a realistic and classy story.

MrFallKnight

Aug 26, 2022
I am not that enthusiastic for the upcoming events this year, because of animations.

I see them as nothing more than a huge waste of time, they add nothing to the story, nor do they contributor to anything.

I wish L&P would forgo the animations and just focus on completing the initial renders and story first, then adding animations later as post game content.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I am not that enthusiastic for the upcoming events this year, because of animations.

I see them as nothing more than a huge waste of time, they add nothing to the story, nor do they contributor to anything.

I wish L&P would forgo the animations and just focus on completing the initial renders and story first, then adding animations later as post game content.
As a fan of Sophia-Dylan content I'm extremely enthusiastic for upcoming events this year, should be an exciting year for us Sophia-Dylan fans (y):love::devilish:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

This is a game, a visual interactive medium. If all you are interested in is story, than perhaps a book?

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020

The animations aren't the problem for me. It's all the Dylan side stories. I like Dylan with Sophia but I have no interest in anything that's not Sophia. Stories and movies only have one main character. No such thing as a second main character.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I speak for everyone when I say we need a dinner update where the Parker family have a nice dinner and talk.

No less than 500 renders.
Yeah just few - 500 or so - of Sophia peeling the garlic, measuring the broth before adding it in. Counting the rice grains. That sort of thing. I can hardly wait to see each individual and unique rice grain, splendidly rendered. Perhaps a short dissertation on the usage of the metric system.....hmmmm...in cooking do you use volume or weight?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes