EchartC

Mar 19, 2019
Ahahahahhah. Golden lol. The Grandmaster of blueballing.

Anyway, what's scenes are we expecting in this update?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Ahahahahhah. Golden lol. The Grandmaster of blueballing.

Anyway, what's scenes are we expecting in this update?
The real blueballing is in 4-5 months from now with Sophia/Dylan part 2… here I expect only a few caresses between Sophia & Claire and maybe a kiss or 2 between Dylan & Marie. Don’t forget also Julia’s reaction to naked Sophia…

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
In the chicken game in the pool, I think I remember the mostly Amber/Dylan's point a view. Is there a Sophia/Sam's renders as well?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The real blueballing is in 4-5 months from now with Sophia/Dylan part 2… here I expect only a few caresses between Sophia & Claire and maybe a kiss or 2 between Dylan & Marie. Don’t forget also Julia’s reaction to naked Sophia…
You're expecting Part 1 and Part 2 to only take 4-5 months total? Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you only get Part 1 in that time. These are meant to be the biggest events of the day, or something like that

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Now, just before the update, here's another attempt at speculation about the upcoming event...
... Dylan returns to the barbershop alone from the date with Marie in the cafe, he will get the chance to observe the sexual interaction between Sophia and Claire.
Only this time, unlike the yoga event, he gets caught.
I think you may have hit the nail on the head again hzjujk - looking at that newest teaser it really feels like somebody saw something they shouldn't have.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Another quick view at Sophia's new hairstyle ;) , among other things.

The update will probably be released either this night or tomorrow afternoon/evening.
First of all, thank you for the gift for all of us.
Secondly, I also like her new hairstyle and hair color.
But also the third. It may come out as you say, but if any errors are found, it will take time to correct them. So it could be at night or tomorrow during the day and so on.
In any case, it will come and I understand the discussion in the car, this is preparation-warming up the next event of Dylan and Sophia. It is very interesting what they will talk about?

Thank you again for sharing with us, this is an expected and at the same time unexpected pleasant surprise.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Everyone who is looking forward to this update should understand that this is just a teaser for the evening's events! Yes, it will (probably) have a couple of hot moments - but all the hottest will be in the evening!
Get ready for it! Peace! :sneaky:
But also the third. It may come out as you say, but if any errors are found, it will take time to correct them. So it could be at night or tomorrow during the day and so on.
In any case, it will come and I understand the discussion in the car, this is preparation-warming up the next event of Dylan and Sophia. It is very interesting what they will talk about?

Thank you again for sharing with us, this is an expected and at the same time unexpected pleasant surprise.
How can it be a teaser for the evening's events, when it's entirely possible if you're playing the Dylan route to choose the Alyssa event instead of the Yoga event?

There can be nothing in this event required for the next two without making the Alyssa event mutually exclusive with the Dylan route. Which would be stupid, considering playing the Dylan route is required to play the Alyssa event in the first place.

cbaaa

Jul 5, 2022

no,this was the saying from LP

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes