Jan 20, 2022
Just my mere speculation....
They will probably have to talk (on Dylan's cuckold path) about what happened just before in the Sam room.
In my opinion, all that looking out the window on Sophia's part during the last event with Sam is prodromal to there being someone in the Parker house looking in the direction of the Robinson house (Dylan). Probably the famous cliffhanger of the last event with Sam could resolve with Sophia naked, hiding behind the curtains (those long, thick black curtains in Sam's room seem to be there just for that), crossing the gaze of her son who has unexpectedly come home early.
This might be a good time (once she blows off steam) to talk it over with Dylan and find out that, all things considered, he doesn't mind so much. Revealing to his mother this cuck fantasy of his towards her, at this point in the game (if I have correctly interpreted some rumors I read a few pages ago in this thread) would, in my opinion, also make some sense if we think that L&P apparently plans to introduce into the story (starting from the next playable day) the DLC of Sophia coaching Dylan's soccer team (whose main purpose seems precisely to be to fulfill her son's cuck fantasies).
I don't think a boy can be so calm when he sees his mother kissing his friend :HideThePain:

Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just my mere speculation....
They will probably have to talk (on Dylan's cuckold path) about what happened just before in the Sam room.
In my opinion, all that looking out the window on Sophia's part during the last event with Sam is prodromal to there being someone in the Parker house looking in the direction of the Robinson house (Dylan). Probably the famous cliffhanger of the last event with Sam could resolve with Sophia naked, hiding behind the curtains (those long, thick black curtains in Sam's room seem to be there just for that), crossing the gaze of her son who has unexpectedly come home early.
This might be a good time (once she blows off steam) to talk it over with Dylan and find out that, all things considered, he doesn't mind so much. Revealing to his mother this cuck fantasy of his towards her, at this point in the game (if I have correctly interpreted some rumors I read a few pages ago in this thread) would, in my opinion, also make some sense if we think that L&P apparently plans to introduce into the story (starting from the next playable day) the DLC of Sophia coaching Dylan's soccer team (whose main purpose seems precisely to be to fulfill her son's cuck fantasies).
We have a lunchtime event "Hairdresser" and the last preview picture shows Sophia and Dylan in the car in the evening (The cars already have the lights on).
If Dylan was really watching Sam and Sophia through the windows across the street, he should have already been acting strangely during the drive to the hairdresser. I don't even think he would have gotten into the car after such an observation without a discussion.
Of course, there is the possibility that Dylan saw Sophia with both, Sam and Claire. But I would consider it a low point in the storytelling if L&P chose that path.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We have a lunchtime event "Hairdresser" and the last preview picture shows Sophia and Dylan in the car in the evening (The cars already have the lights on).
If Dylan was really watching Sam and Sophia through the windows across the street, he should have already been acting strangely during the drive to the hairdresser. I don't even think he would have gotten into the car after such an observation without a discussion.
Of course, there is the possibility that Dylan saw Sophia with both Sam and Claire. But I would consider it a low point in the storytelling if L&P chose that path.
If you look at Sophia's facial expression, she looks like she is shocked and panicking. As you said, Dylan saw something from the Salon event between Sophia and Claire. The scene looks sort of awkward between the two of them.

It makes me wonder if this is going to lead to a "guilt trip" moment between the two of them later on in the evening event.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If you look at Sophia's facial expression, she looks like she is shocked and panicking. As you said, Dylan saw something from the Salon event between Sophia and Claire. The scene looks sort of awkward between the two of them.

It makes me wonder if this is going to lead to a "guilt trip" moment between the two of them later on in the evening event.
I got the impression that Dylan had a slight, satisfied smile on his face. Looks like you're right, Sophia looks a little worried. The situation looks as if Dylan caught Sophia at some awkward moment.

DCKK

Feb 1, 2023
Hi, I'm Newbie here. I have a problem that bothers me for a long time. I have downloaded the game, how do I put an update into the game I have already downloaded? do i need to download again? If can, please help me out with this

Last edited:

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Yes. Just save wherever you want, it'll continue with new updates.

There is also one hack in case everything fails, open the game console and jump to the label wherever you want (requires a little bit knowledge on python language)

Reactions: DCKK
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes