Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Out of curiosity did anyone else have any saves missing at first?

My main save and my "2nd Job, Alyssa, Cuck Dylan, Emma" were missing and I had to do some workaround to get it back.

Wasn't any trouble just never had that happen before.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Out of curiosity did anyone else have any saves missing at first?

My main save and my "2nd Job, Alyssa, Cuck Dylan, Emma" were missing and I had to do some workaround to get it back.

Wasn't any trouble just never had that happen before.
yeah, all my saves and final save wouldn't register, had to get a new final save from 1.0 and transfer over, start 2.0 again. I've just upgraded my windows drive, so thought it was something on my end, maybe not.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
yeah, all my saves and final save wouldn't register, had to get a new final save from 1.0 and transfer over, start 2.0 again. I've just upgraded my windows drive, so thought it was something on my end, maybe not.
I went back to .175 went on each save from a path and quick saved them (label them if needed) and they loaded up on .180

My computer bugged out maybe a month or two ago and I had to restart and that screwed with my saves before.

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
whats new in the update?
Some more teasing and character development for Dylan and Sophia opening up a bit more slowly to the idea of voyeurism and teasing / showing off. It was light on hot content but it was all nicely done imo.

Yes I actually read all the content and think about it, enjoy the art work and music and try all the options. So for me 75 minutes of content that I was enjoying.

See you all in 3 months :)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I think the developer of this game has developed a platonic love for his creation Sophia and that makes him not let her have sex with anyone else in the game lol (sex with her husband was the only exception to her unwillingness)

Reactions: natz23 and Rino07

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Wife and Mother [Part 2 v0.180] [Lust & Passion] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,31 GB / 294 MB - A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.180-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 260 MB - A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.180-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
Played the update. And......All I can say is if you were expecting something bigger after the Sam update, don't. I would call this update more as both a checkpoint for Dylan and Sophia, as well as an experiment update for L&P.

The checkpoint (outside of story building on the characters) is around the choices the player made on during the yoga event. If you played Dylan, you get to explore more of the Marie path and start the process of her hooking up with Dylan. If you played Sophia in the yoga event, you get to explore more of the Sophia's lesbian route with Claire (which I believe plays a very important key roll for PD 15 if you're on the lesbian route). Granted Sophia's route is shorter compared to Dylan's, but it's not a brush off. Also there's 2 other key things that happen in this even. One is having Dylan accepting his mom in being with other people (cuckold route) or not. And the other I think plays a hint to Sophia being more open into doing exhibitionist things. Don't know if that's true or not, but it could make the future PDs more exciting if this is the case.

Now the experiment was L&P creating that mini game. This is just my speculation. I think he was trying to see if there could be other gameplay elements he could add to the game that could work, as well as know how his supporters would feel about the mini game. (Trying to make the game more exciting than just having a standard VN game where you keep clicking until a dialogue tree pops up.) However if his supporters resonated their thoughts like what was resonated here on the forums, I'm sure his supporters commented they didn't care for it. Which if L&P gets a lot of that from the people supporting him on Patreon and SubscribeStar, that's a good sign that (hopefully) he won't implement any more mini games for future updates and keep it gameplay as vanilla as possible (by just having the dialogue trees and that's it).

Overall the update doesn't contain anything that has a lot of lewd content for the Sophia and Dylan paths. But if you're into the story and have specific ways you play the 2 characters, this does play an important roll in that matter.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well, this update is clearly a transition update from Sam to Dylan.

The Salon mishap was great but all that dialogue was a bit of a drag to click through and read.

As for the Julia solution

By the way, I see mini-game comments but I never saw any mini-game, what mini-game?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.185

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.04.2023 (v0.185)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes