Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The other point I tend to make is that in the time between updates, there are other games that put out better content. One of my favourites just put out its public release. And that game I do financially support. And for that I get an update generally every 3 weeks, not every 3 months.
And compared to AWAM how often do you get the content you look forward too?

Id imagine more right?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Imagine crying all day long because the game you get for free isn't the way you want it to be
Do you know what's worst? Imagine giving the guy free money monthly and having to defend him to validate the money you spent. He's not even paying you to defend him. You're paying him, so you could defend him.

He receives your cash and thinks "oh boy, you just give me your money, because I deserve your money more than you do, I will give you slow and brief updates, because you're a cuck and you'll only cum when daddy tells you, you'll defend daddy like a good boy".

He has 5 years planned for this game, 5 fucking years, that's half a decade. Only some dumb fucks can say 'I like how it is, i am one of them people who likes this." Imagine waiting 10 years because of a 3D model behind a computer screen.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
And here I was thinking it was Sophia. Silly me!
I get what you're saying, but honestly, for me, the events with Dylan are the best. It's getting boring to keep selecting for Sophia that it's alright to show her breasts. The whole game makes much more sense from Dylan's perspective, because you're playing a character who actually has a goal.

Apr 30, 2020
Hey Everyone, I've noticed a lot of people mention over the course of a few years that Sofia's breast size has increased/decreased over the development of this game. I honestly can't see a difference whatsoever. Are there any telling moments where it's immediately obvious they've changed?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Jan 20, 2022
This update was worse than seeing a single fan art picture.
The main story that came out after 3 months was Sophia's hairstyle. wow

From what I've read here, the developers are unwilling to change their lazy and slow pace, Sam's story will be a throwback, and Sofia won't be adventuring any more.

In the end, nothing happens

And some of its proponents are claiming that just looking at the breasts is incestuous.
This is the same as claiming to have stolen the fruit just by looking at it

This game there was no sex in 6 years
for realism

I think the developer should know what they are doing wrong

What upsets me is that other games are following AWAM path
There are only more than ten days in the game. You can't expect a highly educated woman to have sex with a neighbor boy in only ten days :BootyTime:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
A business man right here. Let me get this straight. You really think people will support him after reading all these glowing posts about how good this dev is. :KEK:

If i were him i will ask to close this thread and try to find other places to promote the game.

Because at this point i am 100% sure that he is stalling on patreon because of this forum. He can gain a lot by doing so. Less leaks. Because this website is the Number 1 leak. No more bad publicity. And he will gain the support of the fans that are actually not paying for the game or at least some of them.

And finally if he closes this thread a lot of people here are gonna loose their sh*t and it will be a hell of a sight :KEK:
You should know that there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm not defending the puerile torrent of comments resulting from the update but I am defending the right of people to make them, rotten as many of them are & obviously the result of frustration. Whether L&P decides to take his game elsewhere, or abandon it is not up to you. We are all equal here. You are not the moral conscience of the thread, anymore than I am.

Do you wish AWAM to be removed to spite the fans here? If that's what you would do then I'll use a point I normally hate to see & say "make your own game", then withdraw it. First you would have to build up a following of course.

Publicity that the Dev obtains via this thread & elsewhere on F95 would cost multiple thousands of euros, dollars, pounds or yen in RL. It's all free. Do you wish to remove the game & take that away?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hey Everyone, I've noticed a lot of people mention over the course of a few years that Sofia's breast size has increased/decreased over the development of this game. I honestly can't see a difference whatsoever. Are there any telling moments where it's immediately obvious they've changed?
Blimp-sized in the reveal to Dylan in the changing room at the mall. L&P can't decide how ridiculously huge to make them. Absolute travesty.

karleston

May 20, 2022
You should know that there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm not defending the puerile torrent of comments resulting from the update but I am defending the right of people to make them, rotten as many of them are & obviously the result of frustration. Whether L&P decides to take his game elsewhere, or abandon it is not up to you. We are all equal here. You are not the moral conscience of the thread, anymore than I am.

Do you wish AWAM to be removed to spite the fans here? If that's what you would do then I'll use a point I normally hate to see & say "make your own game", then withdraw it. First you would have to build up a following of course.

Publicity that the Dev obtains via this thread & elsewhere on F95 would cost multiple thousands of euros, dollars, pounds or yen in RL. It's all free. Do you wish to remove the game & take that away?
Someone talking like an actual adult :KEK: . Ok, let's try not to troll here. So please explain to me why big corporations pay literally hundreds of millions to influence people over the internet . Bad publicity do exists (ask zuckerberg or mosanto). Now you are gonna tell me you reap what you sow. And i will be a 100% with you on that one. But we are not discussing how bad the dev is are we ?

Why do i think his best move is to remove his game from this forum (if he can) It's fairly simple.

You never know what you have until it's gone

And i also said that to troll the trolls. hihi

Personally i couldn't care less. I can wait 5-10 years (if i'm still alive and around) and play the game even if it's not finished yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Someone talking like an actual adult :KEK: . Ok, let's try not to troll here. So please explain to me why big corporations pay literally hundreds of millions to influence people over the internet (with false good reviews and so on). Bad publicity do exists (ask zuckerberg or mosanto). Now you are gonna tell me you reap what you sow. And i will be a 100% with you on that one. But we are not discussing how bad the dev is are we ?

Why do i think his best move is to remove his game from this forum (if he can) It's fairly simple.

You never know what you have until it's gone

And i also said that to troll the trolls. hihi

Personally i couldn't care less. I can wait 5-10 years (if i'm still alive and around) and play the game even if it's not finished yet
You will wait until after 2055, because it's no secret that the current development pace means that many of us will never live to see the end. 5-10 years would be marvellous but the Dev has chosen a different course. AWAM is his actual retirement plan & what a unique & innovative plan it is. I hope others won't copy it but who knows? As for Mr. Zuckerberg & co, they are the exceptions which prove the rule, (plus in Mr. Z's case, I don't think he gives a damn).

Even the bad publicity that accompanies AWAM helps to create the buzz which surrounds the game. No other thread or game on the forum has a comparable level of interest. Many of those who ranted at the last update, we all know, will be back to see what happens next & quite possibly rant & rave again. Others will stop by & maybe try the game to see what all the fuss is about. AWAM depends on fresh Patrons in a steady flow to replace those leaving as a result of disillusionment & IMO this thread helps to sustain that business model.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I think you are vastly overestimating the stroke L&P would have to remove this thread simply because it has negative comments.

Devs can't even get these threads removed when it let's people directly pirate their work, why would hurtful words change that?

And in the end, this is a *pirate* site. If you start with the assumption that no F95 user will translate to an active Patreon sub because we already get it for free, then no matter of negative comments or reviews will change that.

However, there is enough evidence to show that is not the case, so eyeballs on this thread still results in some percentage of the total Patreon subs.

Would positive reviews garner more subs? Quite likely, but L&P has to earn the positive review. And an underwhelming content to development time ratio is not going to help that.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes