armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, on the same day. After Sophia slapped Andre. I also got the impression that Aiden gave him his girlfriend so that Andre wouldn't put pressure on Sophia. The time has not come for this.
I was talking more about how he is making promises like a politician.
And not fulfiling any.
Like how many times he made a promise to speed up the updates?Or if he reach a certain goal he will hire help?
I am reading a book and after certain page, instantly thought of L&P.
“Every time I think you’ve reached the limits of arrogance, you show me new heights.
Truly, your egotism is like the Universe—ever expanding.”

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have a question if Jen's rape is on the same day as Sophia's task 4 ?
Yes, on the same day. After Sophia slapped Andre. I also got the impression that Aiden gave him his girlfriend so that Andre wouldn't put pressure on Sophia. The time has not come for this.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Raping Jen was paying off Aiden's debt to Dre for playing cards. Aiden drank too much and lost money. And he couldn't repay Dre, so he gave Jen for the debt. It wasn't for Dre hitting Sophia

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Raping Jen was paying off Aiden's debt to Dre for playing cards. Aiden drank too much and lost money. And he couldn't repay Dre, so he gave Jen for the debt. It wasn't for Dre hitting Sophia
Yes, that's the explanation we hear from Aiden. But I'm telling you about my impression. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed to be related to Sophia. At least Aiden definitely wanted Sophia to see them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, that's the explanation we hear from Aiden. But I'm telling you about my impression. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed to be related to Sophia. At least Aiden definitely wanted Sophia to see them.
Tell me if the rape was on the same day as the fourth job.? Your theory is interesting.If the rape was on the same day as the fourth job. And Aiden's explanation about the rape, that Aiden had a debt to Dre and that Jen paid Dre's debt might be a lie, but it's really about revenge. For punching Sophia Dre in the face and raping Jen, it was supposed to be recompense for Dre so he could forget about getting revenge on Sophia.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was talking more about how he is making promises like a politician.
And not fulfiling any.
Like how many times he made a promise to speed up the updates?Or if he reach a certain goal he will hire help?
I am reading a book and after certain page, instantly thought of L&P.
“Every time I think you’ve reached the limits of arrogance, you show me new heights.
Truly, your egotism is like the Universe—ever expanding.”
Sorry, I didn't write to you.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Tell me if the rape was on the same day as the fourth job. Your theory is interesting
Yes, it was on the same day, in between classes. Sophia saw that Aiden and the girl and Andre were going somewhere and she followed them. Aiden saw her, but Andre and Aiden's girlfriend didn't see Sophia.
Why do I think Aiden gave his girlfriend to Andre? Because Andre, after Sophia hit him, threatened her that Dylan would get hurt. Sophia reproached Aiden with the fact that he promised her that if she completed his task, Dylan would not suffer.
Therefore, I assume that Aiden could have asked Andre not to create problems for Dylan and for this he is ready to compensate him. That is, Aiden's girlfriend was compensation for the fact that Sophia hit Andre during class in front of the whole class.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, it was on the same day, in between classes. Sophia saw that Aiden and the girl and Andre were going somewhere and she followed them. Aiden saw her, but Andre and Aiden's girlfriend didn't see Sophia.
Why do I think Aiden gave his girlfriend to Andre? Because Andre, after Sophia hit him, threatened her that Dylan would get hurt. Sophia reproached Aiden with the fact that he promised her that if she completed his task, Dylan would not suffer.
Therefore, I assume that Aiden could have asked Andre not to create problems for Dylan and for this he is ready to compensate him. That is, Aiden's girlfriend was compensation for the fact that Sophia hit Andre during class in front of the whole class.
And the debt story was a lie to Jen.So first there had to be the fourth task and then the rape.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i send a mail to L&P:

big fan of your game i got this questions:
1-will sophie got lesbian content With Claire?i want to see more of that milf
2-chirstine will become girlfriend of Dylan?is she another romance option for him
3-any chance of the sexy co-workers of Liam to return to the game and have a big rol?
4-any chance of another Sophie/Ellie/Julia in the Future?and a Patricia/Ellie
5-in the Case of Natalie and Vicky both have Boyfriends can both girls have a lesbian scene with Sophie first.specially Vicky who looks she comes with her boyfriend when Natalie it look we got options.
6-will Leah join the class with his Brothers?in the sex education class

Thanks for your answers.

1. No :cry: :cry: :cry:
2. No
3. No
4. Yes:love:
5. Yes:love:
6. Maybe:unsure:
dammit no more Lesbian content with Claire.:cry::cry::cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could anyone tell me if this update continues the pure lesbian route?
Only a little. Next lesbian event wont be for about another year.
i send a mail to L&P:

big fan of your game i got this questions:
1-will sophie got lesbian content With Claire?i want to see more of that milf
2-chirstine will become girlfriend of Dylan?is she another romance option for him
3-any chance of the sexy co-workers of Liam to return to the game and have a big rol?
4-any chance of another Sophie/Ellie/Julia in the Future?and a Patricia/Ellie
5-in the Case of Natalie and Vicky both have Boyfriends can both girls have a lesbian scene with Sophie first.specially Vicky who looks she comes with her boyfriend when Natalie it look we got options.
6-will Leah join the class with his Brothers?in the sex education class

Thanks for your answers.

1. No :cry: :cry: :cry:
2. No
3. No
4. Yes:love:
5. Yes:love:
6. Maybe:unsure:
dammit no more Lesbian content with Claire.:cry::cry::cry:
Patricia/Ellie might be a thing? Cool. Shame it's going to be years away

Sep 19, 2020
I was e expecting something more... you know hotter, it was to basic, to cold, nothing exciting happened, I feel bored. What a waste of work for just an ice cream between horny Dylan and the hot Marie with a boring chat, but the worst happened at Claire's salon it kills me, looks like L&P is losing his touch, where is the creativity? C'mon L&P you can do better, hope next update can be better, it is my opinion.

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
5784 pages of comments..? Even if a game is lackluster on the sex part, why so much uproar? You’d think after a while people would just stop giving the game attention, yet it still pops up on the recent acitivity feed seemingly non stop

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Imo this game has the hottest MILF and for some reason the devs want to expand the MC to Dylan, which I don't mind but I was hoping for more morning dressing and interaction with Sophia.
Last update for me, was a step back and now Sophia not Wear a bra, which I applaud.
Just need more groping or something....we shall see in April!!!

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes