Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Really wanted to laugh at the second part of the response but it’s just too goofy.

The entire day has been her tits being groped at but here he/she is saying it would be unrealistic for someone to have two sexual experiences in a row. Oh and “boring” yeah so boring for sexual content to finally come up, I’m all for slow build ups but now we’re getting build downs.

“Cool down” my New York ass.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Really wanted to laugh at the second part of the response but it’s just too goofy.

The entire day has been her tits being groped at but here he/she is saying it would be unrealistic for someone to have two sexual experiences in a row. Oh and “boring” yeah so boring for sexual content to finally come up, I’m all for slow build ups but now we’re getting build downs.

“Cool down” my New York ass.
At any outcome, at any step of L&P, at any course of the plot, in any case, most often L&P will be criticized by the majority.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not saying that they should shut up. I say that L&P should not be influenced.
Feedback is done to influence or receive.

Otherwise, talk and feedback are meaningless.
and Only the followers will be left.

"Do you have any concerns?""
"Watch out for the car."
"This will make it faster and easier to get things done."
"That dress doesn't look good on you."
"Children prefer soft ice cream to hard ice cream."

Of course you know.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It would appear to be the yellow bikini string that we have already seen on the evening of Day 19 at the relaxing hot tub bath with Sam.
If so, it would be, I think, the first time we have seen Sophia wearing the same outfit at two different events. Princess of Wales docet?
However, looking closer, in case it was the same yellow bikini, it does not appear to me that she's currently wearing the bikini top. May be after this day of maximum exposure of her boobs, Sophia plans to end it by taking a bare-breasted bath?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes