tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Losing one sponsor means he'd lose all of them? Worst case scenario, he'd only lose the ones that voted for Dylan - which at the time was around 400. So about 20% of his patrons. Sure that's a chuck, but far from all.

And with the rising popularity of arsehole characters like Aiden, losing all of his Dylan supporters just because he looks bad is far from a foregone conclusion.
Additional 2

I'm sorry if you was questioning if everyone could leave because of one character (Dylan).

I thought, top ranked characters, "like" Dylan.
not "only" Dylan.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Additional 2

I'm sorry if you was questioning if everyone could leave because of one character (Dylan).

I thought, top ranked characters, "like" Dylan.
not "only" Dylan.
I'm talking specifically about the rationale that the Twist was removed (hence L&P comprimising his story) because it upset Dylan supporters, and that they would leave. And that even if Dylan supporters did leave, it wouldn't really significantly effect L&P's total numbers.

Using some actual numbers (I don't recall the numbers just after the decision to remove the Twist - I'm using the ones from the last poll), but Dylan had 400 votes last time. If we count the people that voted for Aiden - around 200 - as those that are only interested in the Aiden path, so don't care about the boarding school path in which the Twist is relevant, that's only around 200 people. Of around 2000, so 10%.

Plus, we don't know if they're lowest tier or highest. If most of those supporters are Rookie patrons at the lowest level, then the loss is hardly significant.

I'm also only talking about the loss of Dylan supporters, because Dylan is the only character that has the story changed for their benefit. You don't hear Ellie fans complaining that an event should be removed because it makes her look bad. The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.
I found this scene far less manipulative than several of the shower scenes. Though I suppose this is really the first time Ellie shows that side of herself.

Although I guess it's been disproven, I still like to think that Ellie's bitch points are more bad bitch type score than something more equivalent to Dylan's cuck points.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I found this scene far less manipulative than several of the shower scenes. Though I suppose this is really the first time Ellie shows that side of herself.

Although I guess it's been disproven, I still like to think that Ellie's bitch points are more bad bitch type score than something more equivalent to Dylan's cuck points.
It's been disproven? The only time I'm aware of that she even gets bitch points is at the sauna when she's getting her butt rubbed by Aki's cock. Until we get an event that it gets checked against, it's too early to say what they're for.

And that might not happen until PD16, and even then possibly only on the Logan branch.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm talking specifically about the rationale that the Twist was removed (hence L&P comprimising his story) because it upset Dylan supporters, and that they would leave. And that even if Dylan supporters did leave, it wouldn't really significantly effect L&P's total numbers.

Using some actual numbers (I don't recall the numbers just after the decision to remove the Twist - I'm using the ones from the last poll), but Dylan had 400 votes last time. If we count the people that voted for Aiden - around 200 - as those that are only interested in the Aiden path, so don't care about the boarding school path in which the Twist is relevant, that's only around 200 people. Of around 2000, so 10%.

Plus, we don't know if they're lowest tier or highest. If most of those supporters are Rookie patrons at the lowest level, then the loss is hardly significant.

I'm also only talking about the loss of Dylan supporters, because Dylan is the only character that has the story changed for their benefit. You don't hear Ellie fans complaining that an event should be removed because it makes her look bad. The Ellie/Julia event made Ellie look like a manipulative bitch. But I and others have never said it should be changed or removed.
I didn't know about this story.

I don't know why you asked me about the Dylan case.

But since you asked me, I think there were four or five characters in the top rankings.

Depending on the sponsorship rating, the deviation may be large or small.
But if we simply calculate it, the profit will be 1/5 gone and 4/5 will remain, so it's not likely that the situation I'm talking about will happen yet.

And we have to wait and see if Dylan really disappears from the rankings.

But losing a large group of supporters should be a concern for developers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't know about this story.

I don't know why you asked me about the Dylan case.

But since you asked me, I think there were four or five characters in the top rankings.

Depending on the sponsorship rating, the deviation may be large or small.
But if we simply calculate it, the profit will be 1/5 gone and 4/5 will remain, so it's not likely that the situation I'm talking about will happen yet.

And we have to wait and see if Dylan really disappears from the rankings.

But losing a large group of supporters should be a concern for developers.
I asked, because you appear to be of the opinion that it's fine that L&P changes the story to suit his patrons.

I'm talking specifically about the Dylan case, because that's the only case there is. The changes to Bennett's blackmail are for the benefit of Dylan's supporters. The removal of the Twist only benefits Dylan supporters. The addition and/or changes to the bonus storyline, only benefit Dylan supporters.

Dylan will never disappear from the rankings. It's still unlikely he'll drop to #2. Possible, but unlikely.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I asked, because you appear to be of the opinion that it's fine that L&P changes the story to suit his patrons.

I'm talking specifically about the Dylan case, because that's the only case there is. The changes to Bennett's blackmail are for the benefit of Dylan's supporters. The removal of the Twist only benefits Dylan supporters. The addition and/or changes to the bonus storyline, only benefit Dylan supporters.

Dylan will never disappear from the rankings. It's still unlikely he'll drop to #2. Possible, but unlikely.
So Dylan is this game's Urkel.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Its interesting isnt it? it's almost like someone finally coached him on basic effective communication, and how to build proactive feedback during a development process.

Of course I could be wrong, he could go radio silent again after this one image per tier, vs a one month teaser break, then repeat.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

The story can be changed according to the customer's needs.

That's why some scenes or stories are changed after the movie preview.

The reason I got angry was because I thought the game developer cheated the consumer, and I wanted to do was focus on the main story and speed up the work.

But

I can't go into details because I don't know how Bennett's story changed, but it's common for it to change in the middle.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The story can be changed according to the customer's needs.

That's why some scenes or stories are changed after the movie preview.

The reason I got angry was because I thought the game developer cheated the consumer, and I wanted to do was focus on the main story and speed up the work.

But

I can't go into details because I don't know how Bennett's story changed, but it's common for it to change in the middle.
Except in the case of the Twist, it wasn't changed for the benefit of the consumer - the Twist doesn't come up in the Dylan route at all - it comes up in the boarding school route. Sure, the Twist made Dylan look bad in front of Sophia, and ruined any chance of a sexual relationship, but that boat had already sailed because the player has already decided that was an impossibility by sending Dylan to boarding school in the first place.

Reactions: GokutheG

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
New teaser
So this "Alternate plans for the evening" is for those on the GW route, or the Dylan route?

And do we know what the alternate plans are for those like me that are on neither? More of just a few renders like much of this PD so far?

And with her wearing a bikini, does this mean her bathing plans are for the jacuzzi, which is visible from the lounge? And doesn't have the benefit of a lock like the bathroom does?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
New teaser
Damn, is L&P trying to send a message with all these teasers or am I missing something??! I like this new way of working, if it could speed up the development time it would be great for everyone.

Poor Liam now it turns out that his boss is also a probable cause of seduction, if one vote men finds out what his wife is doing I think he will shoot himself

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Damn, is L&P trying to send a message with all these teasers or am I missing something??! I like this new way of working, if it could speed up the development time it would be great for everyone.

Poor Liam now it turns out that his boss is also a probable cause of seduction, if one vote men finds out what his wife is doing I think he will shoot himself
Nah, they’ll enjoy a threesome…;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes