abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
mini-game with marie is so hard. at the second step the mask goes faster and faster... I was going to break my mouse

dextercane

Jul 3, 2017
Hey what happened to the museum guys plotline? At one point Patricia called and told Sofia that the guys were preparing a visit but they needed to clear it first with the museum owner. And then nothing, as if the dev completely forgot about this side story.

Reactions: Serreos

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Hey what happened to the museum guys plotline? At one point Patricia called and told Sofia that the guys were preparing a visit but they needed to clear it first with the museum owner. And then nothing, as if the dev completely forgot about this side story.
The museum guys will return on PD 14, their event closes that day, if you are lucky you will be able to see it in 3 years

PD 14.png

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share save with the MiniGame marie, i been trying my own but i cannot get the scene.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder who is going to interrupt if Dylan is sharing a bath with Sophia. We know Liam is okay with Sophia and Ellie showering together, but Dylan ...

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I wonder who is going to interrupt if Dylan is sharing a bath with Sophia. We know Liam is okay with Sophia and Ellie showering together, but Dylan ...
No one will disturb them.

If Liam tries to enter the bathroom, Sophia cannot stop him. And if Liam sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand an immediate divorce.

If Harris tries to enter the bathroom, Liam will try to kill him. And if Harris enters the bathroom and sees Sophia and Dylan bathing together, he will demand something special (sex) from Sophia, which is not what the developer wants.

My current concern is why Liam doesn't suspect Sophia even when he sees her swimsuit.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes