tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P says: "I would appreciate it, if this teaser wouldn't be shared. Thanks."
But, impolitely, Jungles70 replies...
Cosa posso dirti... La rapidità dei tuoi piccoli sgarbi è sempre molto apprezzata da queste parti. Grazie mille.
Is it bad to share teasers on a game-sharing forum?

The teaser is just a teaser.
Don't get serious.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's not even that much of a teaser. With Sophia wearing a bikini, it doesn't look like there's much chance of nudity, like the Ellie teaser he asked not to share.
Dylan is also wearing a swimsuit and they will go straight to the bathroom.

Sophia and Dylan will discuss the climate agreement while playing in the bathtub and everything will be done in the bathtub.

It's already known, and it's not worth it as a teaser.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is also wearing a swimsuit and they will go straight to the bathroom.

Sophia and Dylan will discuss the climate agreement while playing in the bathtub and everything will be done in the bathtub.

It's already known, and it's not worth it as a teaser.
Hey, I'm a simple man. I like nude women. As a teaser, the question I ask myself is "Does this make me interested in the event?" As usual, the answer to this is "No".

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, I'm a simple man. I like nude women. As a teaser, the question I ask myself is "Does this make me interested in the event?" As usual, the answer to this is "No".
Me too.

And

I'm surprised people aren't curious about Christine's party and basketball games.

As long as she has a husband and a guest at home, what Sophia can do is very limited.

I don't expect Dylan and Sophia's relationship to develop than Ava's children's scenes in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Me too.

And

I'm surprised people aren't curious about Christine's party and basketball games.

As long as she has a husband and a guest at home, what Sophia can do is very limited.

I don't expect Dylan and Sophia's relationship to develop than Ava's children's scenes in this update.
I've already said I'm curious about Christine's party. We haven't seen her heart shaped pubes officially. Christine is the one that gave Ellie the idea to shower with Sophia, so how hot is Christine's mom?

That said, my curiosity is mainly so that I can redo the event in fan art.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes