dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You are free to prove that you are not afraid. Buy into L&P and post the teaser.
What, by the way, means - WE. Does that now include the idiots so despised here in the thread , the morons who still support L&P? Or are they just good friends because the opportunistic community wants something badly?
Here they always rant about the power of the of the pirates and how pathetic L&P is. Now we have a power struggle. And who is the loser - the pirates!
Nope, I'd rather continue to say that L&P is a fucking retard that somehow doesnt understand what a *teaser* is supposed to be.

A teaser is what you use for publicity. It is to promote your upcoming work, to get people hyped and hope they buy into it. I.e. subscribe.

But instead, this dipshit doubles down and not only locks a *teaser* behind a paywall, he has raised the pricepoint so that even less people will see it.

Now, if L&P wanted to make special renders, like holiday ones, or some non-canonical fanservice type stuff, and put *that* behind a top tier paywall, okay, sure, i can wrap my head around that.

But a teaser? Dafuq?

That's like a movie trailer being made, but instead of putting it on youtube and tv commercials, they put it on a paywall that costs *more* than the movie ticket. That's how fucking retarded L&P is.

So he can keep his teasers, that will be part of the upcoming release anyways, and i will continue to laugh at the whole situation! :ROFLMAO:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I have not been young for a long time, it has been difficult to surprise me with something for a long time, and yet I do not understand why people who hate L&P so much and passionately, people who do not respect him at all, visit this forum?
Probably it is not given to me to understand.
There are people who play "chat" and not a game!

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
I've been following this game since its release and I can safely say that this teaser is a real shame. Dylan looks like is an old fart.
View attachment 2496181
didn't L&P say that dylan is his favourite character?
it makes more sense now, why we see dylan again and again when lot cucold is still possible;
i've come to a conclusion that dylan will fuck sophia more than anyone liam or anyone be it sam or whoever;

Serreos

May 28, 2020
So we want free teasers, and we want free game, and we criticise the developer if he is slow and we want excellent quality at the same time .
Bad bad fans, I am afraid we will ruine the project.
The developer deserves at least some appropriation( from fans here), and deserves support and to respect his requests from his patreon fans.
Free?
No no no.
...... screenshot0014.png

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nope, I'd rather continue to say that L&P is a fucking retard that somehow doesnt understand what a *teaser* is supposed to be.

A teaser is what you use for publicity. It is to promote your upcoming work, to get people hyped and hope they buy into it. I.e. subscribe.

But instead, this dipshit doubles down and not only locks a *teaser* behind a paywall, he has raised the pricepoint so that even less people will see it.

Now, if L&P wanted to make special renders, like holiday ones, or some non-canonical fanservice type stuff, and put *that* behind a top tier paywall, okay, sure, i can wrap my head around that.

But a teaser? Dafuq?

That's like a movie trailer being made, but instead of putting it on youtube and tv commercials, they put it on a paywall that costs *more* than the movie ticket. That's how fucking retarded L&P is.

So he can keep his teasers, that will be part of the upcoming release anyways, and i will continue to laugh at the whole situation! :ROFLMAO:
I agree with you - a teaser is made for advertising purposes. But L&P confuses this, perhaps intentionally, with the additional work it owes its higher-tier patrons or that is promised on the Patreon page.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It could be pressure off his high tier patrons concerning the leaked teasers as I am sure that they are not evry happy that it was leaked after only two days

Reactions: hzjujk

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

But a teaser? Dafuq?

B9591574-DBAA-489F-A3A7-B13014DA6F2F.gif

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

But a teaser? Dafuq?

The problem is that he doesn't care about money and advertising, subscribers are not important to him. His art is important to him

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Because the game has been stopped for almost 2 months

And you too
It's like in an MMORPG - there are those who constantly shout in the chat about "taking me to the dungeon" - such people shout the same thing after half a year without showing progress!

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This is The Teaser ,All f*cker
Wrong!
Today is Sunday and there should be a new teaser! It was necessary to merge both tomorrow! And LP would have nothing to complain about. Ha-ha.
Take the teaser back and pretend we didn't see anything!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes