Jul 28, 2017
It's not moving because he needs to hit his bullshit target of ready at the end of next month and he's well in front. Take that he said at the start of the cycle the reason for his bullshit 2 weeks off was to set up the 2nd half of the update so the animator could get a head start. And we all applauded how that would clearly speed up the 2nd half of this update. So how's that working out?.....

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It's not moving because he needs to hit his bullshit target of ready at the end of next month and he's well in front. Take that he said at the start of the cycle the reason for his bullshit 2 weeks off was to set up the 2nd half of the update so the animator could get a head start. And we all applauded how that would clearly speed up the 2nd half of this update. So how's that working out?.....
We also shouldn't forget that from more than 25 releases,only 2 times he made it at last day of the month or the day before that.In other cases he simply put the release next month.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
It was suggested in the teaser's post that Dylan found those pictures of Sophia from the Internet.
Yeah, I should have read the post text more closely the first time.

Now it's seeming more like they're trading stories - she tells him how she lost her virginity and he tells her about the magazine he found while googling her name.

Or maybe the magazine reveal comes first?
It could contain a little 'Get to know the cover model' interview (magazines from the early 2000's like Nuts, Zoo & FHM would do that sometimes) where Sophia tells a raunchy story about losing her virginity, Dylan read it eagerly and has been burning to find out if it's true. This then prompts Sophia to dispel his fantasy by telling him the real story.

Reactions: roro

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
I don't mind the magazine story, it doesn't necessarily have to go through the blackmail route, although if that's the real magazine it looks fan made.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I hope the 10 pics in the Sophia magazine story are more than her nude... at least have her holding or sucking a dildo. I would take her sucking a real cock but I know lp won't push that far.
i doubt LP will show us all of them.
Maybe just the cover

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"And what kind of dirty magazines are these if there aren't any nude pics?"

"It's strange that there isn't a single... well, dirty picture. Or at least a nude one!"

"so, it's a dirty magazine with mature women?"

"But I could never let someone take pictures of me in just my underwear! I mean, I have kids! And imagine how many men in the world would see me like that! No! Never in my life!"

For Sofia, magazines are dirty things that basically feature nudity.

And Liam is negative about modeling activities.

Ellie' was also offered to be scouted several times, but she declined.

But suddenly, Sofia is proud of her past modeling career, and unfortunately has been suffering from amnesia for a while.

what's this?:sick:

Last edited:

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021

"It's strange that there isn't a single... well, dirty picture. Or at least a nude one!"

"But I could never let someone take pictures of me in just my underwear! I mean, I have kids! And imagine how many men in the world would see me like that! No! Never in my life!"

But suddenly, Sofia is proud of her past modeling career, and unfortunately has been suffering from amnesia for a while.

Instead of amnesia we can think of it as just how much she has been corrupted as she did many things with others being a mom of 2 and a wife that are much more than wearing a bikini/photoshoot in her youth.

At this point of game if she shows any sign of shame that is only in front of Dylan that we saw in the last update and one of the teasers. I think with this magazine or with these 2 Dylan updates she will open with Dylan too.

Reactions: GagaAmber22

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Instead of amnesia we can think of it as just how much she has been corrupted as she did many things with others being a mom of 2 and a wife that are much more than wearing a bikini/photoshoot in her youth.

At this point of game if she shows any sign of shame that is only in front of Dylan that we saw in the last update and one of the teasers. I think with this magazine or with these 2 Dylan updates she will open with Dylan too.
I also want to see Sofia's corrupt appearance.

But.

My point is, until a few days ago, Sofia thought magazines were dirty, and she had a strong aversion to showing her body in public.

We have to imagine what this Sophia would have been like 10 or 20 years ago.

I am saying that it is a big contradiction that this kind of Sofia worked as a bikini magazine model in the past..

And look.

In magazines that said Sofia was dirty, women were not even more revealing than the bikini Sophia wore in front of Dylan/Sam.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
A WIFE AND MOTHER

Youthful Sins (What Dylan found out about Sophia)

Dylan found in the deepest abyss of the internet some old magazine that Sophia modeled for when she was just getting into college when she was 19. It's a relatively unknown magazine, so Sophia has managed to keep this little youthful sin secret. Until now.

The photo shoot includes a total of 10 hot photos with her. You get to see one of them as a small incentive very soon.

In order not to punish those who respect my wishes because of one or two rats, I decided to publish the teaser for the ordinary level anyway.

Still, since my requests not to leak the special teasers are being ignored by one and the other rat, there will be a change in how special teasers are released for the higher levels in the near future. This method will allow me to catch and permanently block those here who leak teasers whether it's a download or a screenshot!
But i mean that wouldnt make any sense, Sophia has always said, (no one has seen me like this but my husband
Developer may be looking for countermeasures because the storyline is twisted.

In the past, Sophia monologued that she had never modeled, but the story was twisted when a developer suddenly created photos of Sophia's past as a model.
I dont like this young model thing at all, i thought the exact same thing, Sophia has monologued many times that she has never modeled before, that nobody besides Liam had seen her, naked/in steamy situations, why would she lied to herself? at he beggining of the game she was the most prude woman that has existed

This ALSO shows also how real LP Statemenst are, since the release of the game he said, that he had all the story planned, all the 30 days, and yet now he introduces this "hidden past" of Sophia? doesnt makes any sense

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

I feel the same, LP is obvioulsy too busy trying to find the rat to stop too think two seconds if this model thing makes sense in the story

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes