sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

L&P, is the update hot? Or the juicy part is all left for part 2?

you cannot compare it like that. Part 1 is the build up for Part 2 in some way, naturally. They merge into each other. But without spoiling much I can say both parts have something very hot to give, this is for sure. Part 1 I would say is additionally the more "artistic part" and more "story-heavy".

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Well animations can be anything.. Sophia rubbing Dylan's back, Splashing water at each other , literally anything.. And as far as we know L&P, he would try everything possible to delay the erotic content as late as possible..
I think you can believe they are similar to the kind of animation in Sam's room

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, basically he's just saying that Part 1 is gonna be nothing but meaningless dialogues.. Seems like another blueballs update..
I don't doubt the dev can make an update of 400+ renders with just talking and nothing else,but I think we already've passed that moment.
The game is already too old to continue with such fillers.
The last time we have a real event Sophia/Dylan was back in 2021-2 years ago.
He definitely should make up for the time people are waiting for and the very hot part shouldn't be just the water in the tub.
He is keeping the nudes in order to surprise us.
Probably he needs to understand there is nothing wrong to put at least one preview with a topless Sophia.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So, basically he's just saying that Part 1 is gonna be nothing but meaningless dialogues.. Seems like another blueballs update..
Well, if you don't like creators trying to actually write dialogues for their characters and atleast try to write something erotic that makes sense to some extent then you should probably play some other games. This game has been the way it is and i hope it continues to be, instead of devolving into a cheap fuckfest.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes