DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.

I personally think Dylan will be a complete gentleman the whole night and at dinner, nothing major will happen till he gets home. I think there is a likely chance that whatever happens, will happen in Dylan's bedroom while Liam's asleep.

There is a slim chance that maybe there is a flashing scene with Sophia, it would happen during dinner or on the way home and it would be designed to look like an accident. This would be a follow-up to Sophia flashing her boob at the saloon and Dylan not saying anything. Also, remember Dylan wanted to follow up on this and test a theory if Sophia was OK with it.

As for who gets flashed, I don't think it will be someone we've met who is significant, it might be a one-off character, maybe someone on Dylan's soccer team, or one of the moving guys (not Ivan), or some random person.

As for what happens at home, I think it's more likely Sophia goes to Dylan's bedroom in her sleepwear to thank Dylan for a wonderful night and she ends up flashing him with complete nudity. They kiss and it gets heated but they almost get caught by Ellie or do get caught.

I know, it's essentially the same as Sam but I think this scenario is more in line with what L&P would do.

Personally, I'm all for it but I really want Ellie to catch them, as this would eventually tie both Dylan and Sam's events together, as Ellie would tell Julia and Julia would mention Sophia in the room with Sam. After all, there is no doubt Julia knew Sophia was in Sam's bedroom but didn't see her in the room, so I think Julia is suspicious already and Ellie catching Sophia with Dylan would further confirm it. It would send AWAM off in a significant and interesting direction and I believe this next update is meant to be very significant for the future of AWAM.

Also, this is a nighttime scene and we know in the morning, Ellie most likely be showering with Sophia and in the afternoon she is teaching the schoolboys but has to pick up Dylan from soccer practice I think, I'm a little fuzzy if it's before or after lesson.

No doubt I will be completely wrong again but the above would be cool.
I've been saying this for a long time, i love this idea .. i also think something will happen after they return home from the date and it will take place in dylans room also i love the idea of Elle suspecting something it would bring extra spice into their relationships

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Is this update an alternative to the previous update?
Did L&P mention it for sure?

Last edited:

Fardinsami12

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-29
Developer: Lust & Passion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.185
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Off topic discussions should be held at the AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Lin
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition - * - Fix to Gallery problem * -
Save Transfer S1 and S2*

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Hey is there a discord server for this game

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
I've been saying this for a long time, i love this idea .. i also think something will happen after they return home from the date and it will take place in dylans room also i love the idea of Elle suspecting something it would bring extra spice into their relationships
TBH, Ellie can't suspect a thing. Girl is dumb as fuck. Also it would bring an unnecessary branch in the game which would further slow things down so we are better off without it. And nothing major is gonna happen b/w Sophia and Dylan in this update. This genre is a cash cow that keeps on giving and I highly doubt L&P will not milk it to the fullest. This game would either end up as abandoned or only a major setback could force him to progress with the story. Untill then there will be nothing more than fabric touches or couples of "hot" scenes here and there. With the kind of pace with which he crawls and amount of branches he has introduced in the game, he can live off this game his entire life. Fools are those who expect anything from him.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
TBH, Ellie can't suspect a thing. Girl is dumb as fuck. Also it would bring an unnecessary branch in the game which would further slow things down so we are better off without it. And nothing major is gonna happen b/w Sophia and Dylan in this update. This genre is a cash cow that keeps on giving and I highly doubt L&P will not milk it to the fullest. This game would either end up as abandoned or only a major setback could force him to progress with the story. Untill then there will be nothing more than fabric touches or couples of "hot" scenes here and there. With the kind of pace with which he crawls and amount of branches he has introduced in the game, he can live off this game his entire life. Fools are those who expect anything from him.
I would also prefer Dylan to know about Sophia/Sam, but I really think you underestimate the possibilities of Ellie. Ultimately, the point is that knowledge opens up new possibilities, which then lead to an acceleration of progress and not to a delay, as you have suggested. The worst scenario would be if Dylan, Ellie and Sam all had to go through the same steps one by one.

Also, I have now written off the money I gave years ago. Very similar to StarCitizen. :ROFLMAO: There won't be any more money, at least from me, so I don't really care. ... At least the last few updates I found quite good. So, I still hope that the development will continue. And maybe L&P will manage to present a reliable time schedule and cut down the game to an achievable dimension. It is said that there have already been some stubborn people who eventually came to an understanding. ;)

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I would also prefer Dylan to know about Sophia/Sam, but I really think you underestimate the possibilities of Ellie. Ultimately, the point is that knowledge opens up new possibilities, which then lead to an acceleration of progress and not to a delay, as you have suggested. The worst scenario would be if Dylan, Ellie and Sam all had to go through the same steps one by one.

Also, I have now written off the money I gave years ago. Very similar to StarCitizen. :ROFLMAO: There won't be any more money, at least from me, so I don't really care. ... At least the last few updates I found quite good. So, I still hope that the development will continue. And maybe L&P will manage to present a reliable time schedule and cut down the game to an achievable dimension. It is said that there have already been some stubborn people who eventually came to an understanding. ;)
Yeah, like if they acted like a really intimate couple only when Dylan was around.

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
So I usually post what I think is going to happen in the next update. Something that is logical to me but I usually get this completely wrong. It is still a fun thing to do, so here we go again.

We know the next update isn't a continuation of the last update, it's an either/or scenario. It's either Dylan in the bathtub or dinner with Dylan, it's not both as it depends on the choices you made. I would imagine the choice on whether Dylan is OK with other guys with Sophia factor in as well. We also know Liam is at home with his boss and we saw him enter the bathroom in the last update, so he is a factor in scenes at home.

I personally think Dylan will be a complete gentleman the whole night and at dinner, nothing major will happen till he gets home. I think there is a likely chance that whatever happens, will happen in Dylan's bedroom while Liam's asleep.

There is a slim chance that maybe there is a flashing scene with Sophia, it would happen during dinner or on the way home and it would be designed to look like an accident. This would be a follow-up to Sophia flashing her boob at the saloon and Dylan not saying anything. Also, remember Dylan wanted to follow up on this and test a theory if Sophia was OK with it.

As for who gets flashed, I don't think it will be someone we've met who is significant, it might be a one-off character, maybe someone on Dylan's soccer team, or one of the moving guys (not Ivan), or some random person.

As for what happens at home, I think it's more likely Sophia goes to Dylan's bedroom in her sleepwear to thank Dylan for a wonderful night and she ends up flashing him with complete nudity. They kiss and it gets heated but they almost get caught by Ellie or do get caught.

I know, it's essentially the same as Sam but I think this scenario is more in line with what L&P would do.

Personally, I'm all for it but I really want Ellie to catch them, as this would eventually tie both Dylan and Sam's events together, as Ellie would tell Julia and Julia would mention Sophia in the room with Sam. After all, there is no doubt Julia knew Sophia was in Sam's bedroom but didn't see her in the room, so I think Julia is suspicious already and Ellie catching Sophia with Dylan would further confirm it. It would send AWAM off in a significant and interesting direction and I believe this next update is meant to be very significant for the future of AWAM.

Also, this is a nighttime scene and we know in the morning, Ellie most likely be showering with Sophia and in the afternoon she is teaching the schoolboys but has to pick up Dylan from soccer practice I think, I'm a little fuzzy if it's before or after lesson.

No doubt I will be completely wrong again but the above would be cool.
I thought this event was continuing from the bathtub event because of how late it is and has to confront her about the person who took the photos. Dylan will probably confront Sophia about who took the photos and she will confess it was Liam and the reason why. Then Dylan will most likely say if i was him i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you or something like that. Then he will suggest since they both aren't tired let's go out as mother son blah blah blah. If I'm wrong that sucks because he is wasting development time on an alternate route that will end up the same progress and same timeline as the last event in the bathtub which means....bullshit

Jan 20, 2022
We it did take a hundred years for the English and French to settle their medieval feud--lol! But the huge number of paths and routes means it'll take a long while to the ending credits on this epic.

Honestly, I am wondering how many "endings" there will be. Sophia and Liam are talking about having another baby and are using condoms. So, it's pretty clear how the Good Wife ending turns out. Putting aside the lesbian routes the question is who other than Liam does the deed and becomes a daddy? Are there any dark horses in the running, like any of the college boys we meet in the beginning? We already have two leading candidates in Dylan and Sam, no surprise there. And then there are the long shots like the Myers-- now if you're going for plausibility, I'd live to see how the Devs square that circle if that is a working option for outcomes. The old men, likely it will be a black widow ending there since both the old gents would likely die in the doing.

THEN! There are the lesbian routs... yah the game has been in the making for a long while just to get to this point. Its going to be a long, LONG journey. After the proposed Dylan/Sophia dinner date, most likely there will be another 5 updates before either Sam or Dylan get a crack at Sophia again
I'm optimistic about Logan. He may become the father of the child:BootyTime:

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The mistake is that I equated delivery time (release frequency and size) to burn time (rate of corruption). JOHN is the slowest in terms of release.
Not even close to slowest.
We have plenty of games with 0 updates for whole year.And I am not even talking about abandoned titles.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes