DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I feel like i say this every single update but the path splitting is getting ridiculous. Someone needs to sit this dev down and teach them how to do a simple path tree that only has a few branches.

For example all Lesbian Path should be simple. You opt out of all Male sexual scenes. You can then have splits for each character as a focus (but there is not enough content to matter anyway)

Cheating Path - Everything goes.

Dylan/Sam Path - This is where a split can come in if wanted for the players.

Good Wife Path - Obvious

The fact that we have splits on splits is getting ridiculous. There is no cohesiveness here. I might as well go to the scene gallery and watch the scenes there. Like i just started the new update and the Dylan event is locked out because of the embarrassment at Claire event and i dont understand why that would be? The whole idea of stuff like Claires event is to get Sophia more open to this kind of sexuality. Why would she push Dylan away? Especially considering that on this playthough she has done a whole fucking lot with Sam.

Its just so baffling. The Dev needs to look at this from a bigger picture (think episode by episode based on the playable days, with a significant event ending the episode).

Also, each (main) path would need an equal amount of scenes. My poor lesbians brothers are struggling to eat good right now. Its a real shame.
Well, I disagree with you. First, I think it's one hell of a challenge the Devs took on and despite how slow the updates are, their story and plot lines work, they are plausible (mostly) and well thought out. Sure, most of us want a completed game to play, but the majority want a good game. There are so many games that boarder on epic fail to just are not worth the trouble playing.

Second, the devs are the artist and this is their work of art, not mine, not anyone else's. Of course, I have ideas, plot theories and subjects that matter but only to me. If I don't like what they are doing, I'll just move on and find something else. I don't like the long wait times between releases any more than anyone else. These Devs ought to thank the Hentia Gods I wasn't the writer from the very beginning because my writing is much more complex with hidden plot points and twists. Yet the devs have done a damn fine job and I am impressed. The work in renders, scripts, and programing with all these elements must be huge. When it comes to games, there is a reason why I prefer to play Chess then Checkers.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Here it is:
VariableValueMeaning
These are necessary to get Dylan in the bathtub
Emma_and_Dylan_coupleFalseOtherwise Dylan does not insist on joining her
day20_Dylan_warns_his_mom_about_slipped_topTrueThese are necessary for Sophia to feel good about Dylan protecting her
dylan>=27minimum to join her in the bathtub
filthy > good_wifeas usualFor basically all the most daring options
day17_Sophia_shows_Dylan_her_breastsTrueTo let him join in the bathtub
day19_Dylan_defeated_hoboTrueNecessary later on to remove the top when Liam enters, otherwise early exit
These are optional and just for some dialogues
day20_Christine_invites_Dylan_to_her_partyTrue/False*The alleged girlfriend is Christine instead of Marie (to be seen whether this could prevent Part 2 as Dylan leaves for the party)
day20_Dylan_withheld_from_cupping_Maries_boobTrue/False*The alleged girlfriend is Marie instead of Christine
day17_Sophia_finishes_3rd_bikini_tasks_for_DylanTrueOnly more dialogues
day17_Sophia_learned_what_MILF_meansTrue/FalseJust dialogues, if bikini show with Sam she knows already the meaning of MILF
day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_taskTrue/FalseJust different dialogue

* if they are both false [true] (it is possible!) it will be Christine [Marie] (probably a bug)
Thank you. I guess the problem was Emma then.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you. I guess the problem was Emma then.
Makes no sense why Dylan would have to be with Emma for bathtub scene. He only talks about impressing Marie by learning how to kiss, Emma was never mentioned and should be one of 10 characters that he should write off

Nov 17, 2019
Well, I disagree with you. First, I think it's one hell of a challenge the Devs took on and despite how slow the updates are, their story and plot lines work, they are plausible (mostly) and well thought out. Sure, most of us want a completed game to play, but the majority want a good game. There are so many games that boarder on epic fail to just are not worth the trouble playing.

Second, the devs are the artist and this is their work of art, not mine, not anyone else's. Of course, I have ideas, plot theories and subjects that matter but only to me. If I don't like what they are doing, I'll just move on and find something else. I don't like the long wait times between releases any more than anyone else. These Devs ought to thank the Hentia Gods I wasn't the writer from the very beginning because my writing is much more complex with hidden plot points and twists. Yet the devs have done a damn fine job and I am impressed. The work in renders, scripts, and programing with all these elements must be huge. When it comes to games, there is a reason why I prefer to play Chess then Checkers.
You clearly did not read anything i wrote. I guess that is fine. I guess i will try again but more simply. You need set paths so that for the player so they understand the route they are taking. If you want to have divergent "mini" events on a path that is fine, but that is not what happens. You instead are just locked out of content.

Take this update for example. If you dont do that park scene (from part one, and not displayed as a major choice), and dont interrupt in the Claire scene you are locked out of the content. Like im doing as much as possible on my main route. That means she has gone super far already with Sam, at this point her rejecting Dylan just does not make any narrative sense other than the writer just wants to create another path. She is clearly ok with being more lewd, and what amounts to an outright rejection just makes no sense based on the variables presented, oh and it makes even less sense as i have been doing the lesbian stuff with ellie in my playthrough, oh and she did stuff with her sister in my main playthrough as well.

The scenes as always are fantastic, but i just feel no narrative cohesion with them.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i made these questions to L&P:
1-part 2 of Dylan/Sophie will be more like the Amber/dylan event?
2-how big will be the Dylan/Cristine/ellie event?will be have animations too?
3-in the next event Dylan/Emma will start the Sophie/emma?
4-when Marie is going to return? i know not in the next two day
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course
thanks for the answers

1 u can't compare these events :rolleyes:
2 can't say now. But not that small. But not bigger than Sophia Dylan Part 1, rather smaller (good news)
3 Dylan Emma storyline I will probably cut out to speed up more important storylines (F sophie/emma path)
4 Tue next week in the game(y)
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
L&p answer me super fast!!!

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
i made these questions to L&P:
1-part 2 of Dylan/Sophie will be more like the Amber/dylan event?
2-how big will be the Dylan/Cristine/ellie event?will be have animations too?
3-in the next event Dylan/Emma will start the Sophie/emma?
4-when Marie is going to return? i know not in the next two day
5-any plan to launch the game on steam?after a lot of changes of course
thanks for the answers

1 u can't compare these events :rolleyes:
2 can't say now. But not that small. But not bigger than Sophia Dylan Part 1, rather smaller (good news)
3 Dylan Emma storyline I will probably cut out to speed up more important storylines (F sophie/emma path)
4 Tue next week in the game(y)
5 Yes will do after this playble day is finished together with a professional Trailer (coming soon in 2050:ROFLMAO:)
L&p answer me super fast!!!
tks god he listened to us to cut out some unnecessary paths.

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
For Android Users who are all asking for the latest update, please read on:

Since I'm away from my personal laptop, I'm going to play this update on my phone. You don't need to wait for Android release. Just download the PC version to your phone, and access the game exe with "Joiplay" Android app. I've been playing like this for a long time. Waiting for Android port is a thing of the past! The quality is much better when played this way.
Have you ever had issues where the game doesnt load on Joiplay? Ive had it with a number of games where the .exe file says "loading" then just crashes immediately.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes