YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
My thoughts to the update:

* Good animations as always;
- Why the tits started sagging? She was fine before

* Story progress;
- It's good to star getting what many of us longed for, but oh man, slow burn is indeed realistic and the reasoning behind some sequences was indeed more unrealistic than before.

The psychology behind this game is its hotest asset (tons of good animations have not effect down there, ever considered why? TMYK) and having thoughts been poorly driven is really negative,
> I think it could be improved by being more feel driven and less logical (illogical actually) driven.
> Dylan literally begging to get some is a huge turn off, where him acting mature and a common attraction being developed from their needs would be the attraction drive that is actually appealing

*Development;
- Seeing the width of this update I feel like giving Dev a break, though I think he could work better together with his community to achieve more clarity and other milestones, also coming back after the game is *finished* some scenes could be reworked to improve the story telling

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The last will be the movers.Or janitor.
Maybe Sam will be after Dylan.
But we can be almost sure that the apostles and the old gents will be among the first.
The janitor wasm´t another option to get rip of Aiden.the first one is the Mafia boss.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
- It's good to star getting what many of us longed for, but oh man, slow burn is indeed realistic and the reasoning behind some sequences was indeed more unrealistic than before.
All in all, I'm quite pleased with this update. I think you are right: this update (and the one with Sam) are clearly moving us much closer to having Sophia finally having sex with SOMEONE other than her husband. The problem with slow burns like this is that the teasing, slow approach is very erotic and (generally) more realistic than games where sex happens immediately (especially if it's incest). At the same time, if things move too slowly then players start feeling impatient and even angry.

The bottom line is that someday, if/when this game is actually finished, it will be among the most erotic, beautiful games ever. In the meantime, we just have to have patience. Screaming at the dev and trying to torpedo the whole project, as some here do, doesn't help.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All in all, I'm quite pleased with this update. I think you are right: this update (and the one with Sam) are clearly moving us much closer to having Sophia finally having sex with SOMEONE other than her husband. The problem with slow burns like this is that the teasing, slow approach is very erotic and (generally) more realistic than games where sex happens immediately (especially if it's incest). At the same time, if things move too slowly then players start feeling impatient and even angry.

The bottom line is that someday, if/when this game is actually finished, it will be among the most erotic, beautiful games ever. In the meantime, we just have to have patience. Screaming at the dev and trying to torpedo the whole project, as some here do, doesn't help.
Trust me we are not much closer.Dylan and Sam probably have to wait for something like PD25.
In best of the best case scenarios that is 12 more years.
But in reality can be 20,25 or even more years.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Trust me we are not much closer.Dylan and Sam probably have to wait for something like PD25.
In best of the best case scenarios that is 12 more years.
But in reality can be 20,25 or even more years.
Maybe, but L&P has issued recent updates relatively quickly. If he continues like this we'll get at least two more updates this year.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The last will be the movers.Or janitor.
Maybe Sam will be after Dylan.
But we can be almost sure that the apostles and the old gents will be among the first.
Don't forget the Museum boys - unless L&P is cutting them out....... They are throwaway actors in this little drama and can accomplish a few things and be discarded (hopefully). They have always loomed on the horizon - but someone in their wisdom has relegated them to a later time and they are not on anyone's radar ATM. I suggest they get brought forward or perhaps the swinging event get to make some rapid and convincing progress. Winning more Subs and getting on with it. Just saying..

Reactions: Bane71

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know how many years away we are from Dylan’s 18th birthday party? It sounds like Sophia could get naughty at it, especially if he has his football team at it. I’m sure Aunt Patricia will show up maybe with some vodka or Amber, hopefully Allysa (Zach’s mom) stays too. Just make sure they kick Liam out or lock him out of the house he can watch the party from the window outside as his wife cheats :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes