Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No reason to single out a particular member to create a walkthrough. What surprises me is that of all the players of the Dylan route, there isn't a single one that is willing to put in the trivial amount of effort to make one.
But... but... are people going crazy around there :oops:
This question was already answered few times since the the release, especially the precise one from xxxorro. And there is an official walkthrough accessible from the game menu which gives the triggers to get the scene. WTF else people need???!

Edit: And I agree it becomes annoying to have to chose all this old choices to advance in a path, especially when they seems minor.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No reason to single out a particular member to create a walkthrough. What surprises me is that of all the players of the Dylan route, there isn't a single one that is willing to put in the trivial amount of effort to make one.

Yet there's been an Ellie route walkthrough since Jan 2021. And even recently saves before each of her events.
This question was already answered few times since the the release, especially the precise one from xxxorro. And there is an official walkthrough accessible from the game menu which gives the triggers to get the scene. WTF else people need???!

Edit: And I agree it becomes annoying to have to chose all this old choices to advance in a path, especially when they seems minor.
I understand most just want fast fapping. without everything else.

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
guys i need the 32 bit extension. the app is showing error 0x00007b something like that. it's not opening and not working. please help me out here.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I just finished v.0185.... I enjoyed it very much but also am afraid to turn the page if I see the "to be continued."
Maybe in July? I should go into hibernation.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Have you had a look at my walkthrough? Particularly if you use Koga3's walkthrough (when they were updating it), it makes everything stupidly simple.

Like I said before, while you and I might be able to decipher the walkthrough, it might not be that easy for those that have difficulty with English. It's not the easiest to learn as a second language - too many exceptions to the rules. It's clear from the complaints that the walkthrough isn't clear to everybody.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Have you had a look at my walkthrough? Particularly if you use Koga3's walkthrough (when they were updating it), it makes everything stupidly simple.

Like I said before, while you and I might be able to decipher the walkthrough, it might not be that easy for those that have difficulty with English. It's not the easiest to learn as a second language - too many exceptions to the rules. It's clear from the complaints that the walkthrough isn't clear to everybody.
I understand your point but I disagree with your last sentence. It's clear to me people simply doesn't read it.

Edit: Your mention of Koga's WT is interesting. Maybe the light WT already ingame could be improve to give more information about what is useful for paths but the problem is it would come to late because I don't think the use of all variables is precisely known when they are created unfortunately.

Last edited:

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
awesome animations in this episode, i loved the one when Sophie slaps his hand LOL :LOL:
flashback scene was awesome, 40yo dude fucking 17yo Sophie, nice :giggle: shame that it didn't have animation

Reactions: cbaaa

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I understand your point but I disagree with your last sentence. It's clear to me people simply doesn't read it.
The other advantage of a walkthrough that's route specific is that it makes it easier for someone like Koga3 to make a walkthrough mod. Can't do that with the official walkthrough as written. It makes no real distinction for decisions on the Dylan route to decisions on the Sam route, for example.

Reactions: tofhdns

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
There are two ways to reduce the development time (excluding render quality or time for rendering) - reduce the meaningless renders and cut out the unnecessary scenes. Sophia/Dylan part 2 is coming and then what? Ellie/Dylan/Christine (fuck) and Dylan/Emma... 6 months for nothing!

• Sad
Reactions: Bibifoc
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes