tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Nowhere did I tell anyone to leave the forum, I said if they want to complain to go to a forum where L&P goes and complin direct to him as he doesn't come here.
You told people to remain silent on this forum, even if they wanted to complain about this game.

And you told people, if you're unhappy with this game, go to Patreon and pay the money to LP.

People sometimes don't know what they are talking about.

What you're saying is, it's like saying, "If you want to stay on this forum, praise the game or keep silent", it's like saying, "If you're unhappy, leave quietly."

karleston

May 20, 2022
You told people to remain silent on this forum, even if they wanted to complain about this game.

And you told people, if you're unhappy with this game, go to Patreon and pay the money to LP.

People sometimes don't know what they are talking about.

What you're saying is, it's like saying, "If you want to stay on this forum, praise the game or keep silent", it's like saying, "If you're unhappy, leave quietly."

• Haha
Reactions: Whitekink and nexer

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
as I understand it ... so that the scene of 2 parts works as it should .. you need 1 part to play abizatelna right? and not immediately cut into the 2nd part of the game

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nowhere did I tell anyone to leave the forum, I said if they want to complain to go to a forum where L&P goes and complin direct to him as he doesn't come here.
Funny how you leave out the part where you tell people to go somewhere else as you don't want to hear their opinion unless it's to your liking, aka kissing the developers backside. My statement still stands.

Also, L&P does come here. This place is the single biggest platform providing free PR for his project. Been some time since L&P's last post, but you can be sure that he's coming here. And even if he weren't here, had no account, didn't use this platform to get his game out there, this thread would still be used to discuss the game, the development, L&P's statements and the contents of Sophia's bag or speculations of reflections on a showerhead. And so you'll also have to deal with criticism the same way you have to deal with praise.

But we're running in circles here as can be seen in previous posts.

Why is there a contradiction, you're complaining to people who have no say on the games development, yet you say you used to sponsor him, so all I am saying is go there and complain, it makes no point to complain here.
No point to praise him here either. Nothing anyone posts here makes "sense" the way you describe it. Fact is, this ain't no one-way street. People give their opinions, discuss the game, criticize the game, praise the game. This is a forum last time I checked and so you either have it all, or you have nothing. That is aslong as users follow the rules set by the folks running this place. Deal with it, or don't and leave since that's what you like to tell people.

Cheers!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I vote for C2
Didn't A3 won?
BTW I don't think the upcoming event Sophia/Dylan will be alternative of the previous one.
After all he gave us this.
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1
2) Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Not this
Evening:
1) Sophia/Dylan Part 1 OR: Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Reactions: Sadowdark

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
You better not expect anything at Frodo Dylan's events. Because the teaser of Frodo event and his events are not exciting. frodo event teasers and his events are very boring.:FacePalm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;):LUL::LUL:

Who cares about Dylan event teasers ;)
where did you come from again? just go. you are ironing your head in vain

Reactions: armion82

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Since Liam had to postpone the date with his wife to Sunday due to the football night with his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to invite her on a date instead so that she doesn't spend Friday night lonely in front of the boob tube.

Sophia was of course very pleased about it. She slipped into her bedroom, where her husband was already fast asleep, grabbed her dress that she had actually prepared for the evening with him and got ready in the bathroom for her alternative date with Dylan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes