ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
One of the things I find amusing that I wonder if he'll correct if he's redoing the start of the game, is where is the actual dishwasher?
Isn't that Dylan? Doing household chores for sexual favours from his mother, was AFAIK, an L&P innovation. It was certainly different to constant nagging. Can't imagine washing up ever leading to proper sex though.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't that Dylan? Doing household chores for sexual favours from his mother, was AFAIK, an L&P innovation. It was certainly different to constant nagging. Can't imagine washing up ever leading to proper sex though.
That they have a working dishwasher is the reason AFAIK for not doing the bikini deal. It's only then that the dishwasher breaks for the bikini deal to possibly be back on. If like me you play the boarding school route, the dishwasher continues working fine.

My point here though, is that at no point can you see a dishwasher. It's not in the original asset (which I have), and it would be tricky to modify the asset in order to put one in.

Would be far easier to do what it appears L&P did with the Robinson's kitchen and just use a different one. To my knowledge no-one except L&P has a floor plan for the ground floor.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That they have a working dishwasher is the reason AFAIK for not doing the bikini deal. It's only then that the dishwasher breaks for the bikini deal to possibly be back on. If like me you play the boarding school route, the dishwasher continues working fine.

My point here though, is that at no point can you see a dishwasher. It's not in the original asset (which I have), and it would be tricky to modify the asset in order to put one in.

Would be far easier to do what it appears L&P did with the Robinson's kitchen and just use a different one. To my knowledge no-one except L&P has a floor plan for the ground floor.
Installed under the sink somewhere perhaps? I confess I did the bikini deal but only in order to get somewhere, (I forget where, it's so long ago), at a later date.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wouldn't have noticed (because of lack of expertise) but now that you mention it. I hope the lack of quality in the writing isn't going to spread to the renders.
To be fair to L&P it can be dificult to get the character to sit down in a dress with no clipping happening but I had thought that this dress had dforce.
Well you can reveal the breast and lift up the dress

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
With previews like these does seem Dylan is going to beat Sam in the race for Sophia
he might. He has easier access to Sophia than Sam. Some people might think dylan path is very slow and annoying but understand that dylan is her son not any random teenager who's lusting after sophia.. ofcourse you can decide whether to do the dylan route or the Sam route. it's your choice. Both are hot imo.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes