manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.
I hope for your understanding and thank you for the support

From L&P patreon

He said that when he reached the goal of 1000 patrons he was going to hire developers to help him....
he lied

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Trying to analyze this bit from L&P:
“…longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards.”

Development technical reasons? He’s never shown us the genitalia so maybe he’s trying to figure out the morphs to show penetration? I don’t think we’re getting up close penetration or cunnilingus this episode.

Rendering takes longer? This suggests animation but doesn’t prove it. Maybe unsatisfied with water effects he’s trying to implement more realistic effects (caustics, reflections, etc)? His twin 4090 shouldn’t have a problem with that, it doesn’t add up.

Editing? Retouching images is bread and butter stuff, so that can’t (or shouldn’t) be it. And anyway that wouldn’t be referred to as “editing”. Maybe editing meaning he’s redoing earlier sections of the update? That doesn’t ring true to me - there’s so little evidence that he reads through his script (I know there isn’t one at this point, but for the sake of argument just allow it for now) and decides to do a thoughtful edit and/or rewrite of a scene. Editing is definitely an unusual word here, unless…

Video gets edited, sound gets edited. Animating water with realistic visual effects would be technically challenging and take a lot of rendering time. Make it a bubbling jacuzzi or swimming in a pool and now you’re off the deep end.

My conclusion: Either an animation involving the pool or jacuzzi or, the whole thing is a heaping mound of elephant poo and he’s actually been reworking earlier sections for his Steam release.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
[edit: updating from 260 total to 360 renders]

Regarding render count, I think he estimated about 360 total. 75% of that is about 270 renders.

if 270 now represents 55% of the total we’re looking at something like 490.

or it’s still about 260 and we’re getting a complex animation.

or he’s reworking earlier scenes in preparation for his Steam release.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why are there two parts? Do I need to download both or only part 2? I'm very sorry if this has been answered before. I have just recently created an account and am unfamiliar with how the download links work on this site. Thanks for any help!
Run away. Don't do this to yourself. There are better things to masturbate to. Save yourself from unnecessary frustration. Don't become like us.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Just wanted to mention - in case L&P or his carrier-pigeons see this - that some of the issues he's encountered with this delay could probably have been avoided by writing the whole script (dialogue and all) before he started creating renders.

Nice little script and some scribbly story-boards and he'd know exactly how many renders he'd need for the whole event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Considering L&P said that animations are off the table for this update, I'd say it's..well... :poop:
Here's my theory: he's stuck and he's trying to dig his way out. Whatever the original concept was, the event hasn't worked out. Now he's cobbling something together to compensate for a weak foundation. My gut tells me that he's struggling to advance Dylan's progress without resorting to sexual content. L&P has slow played everything to an extreme degree, but at some point even he knows it doesn't make sense. In the context of the last update, and knowing that Dylan will surpass Sam, how isn't the result in this update sex? I expect some mutual masterbation at minimum, but that's probably still too much for L&P. But how much less can be really give us? He wants plausible deniability by giving us something without giving us too much. But I think he's running out of excuses to keep progress stagnant.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here's my theory: he's stuck and he's trying to dig his way out. Whatever the original concept was, the event hasn't worked out. Now he's cobbling something together to compensate for a weak foundation. My gut tells me that he's struggling to advance Dylan's progress without resorting to sexual content. L&P has slow played everything to an extreme degree, but at some point even he knows it doesn't make sense. In the context of the last update, and knowing that Dylan will surpass Sam, how isn't the result in this update sex? I expect some mutual masterbation at minimum, but that's probably still too much for L&P. But how much less can be really give us? He wants plausible deniability by giving us something without giving us too much. But I think he's running out of excuses to keep progress stagnant.
I agree with you. I think he is afraid of taking the next step with Sophia, because even a handjob means that she is now making an active choice that goes beyond the girl's time where she played with Julia's tits.

Once she starts with the handjobs, anything less with the guys (or fingering for the girls) is really a few steps back and likely to impact paying supporters negatively.

Now - he may be seeking inspiration, thinking how to do this, by working on his Steam release... because he does not have to tell us How he is getting past his writer's block, getting out of the corner he has painted himself into.

It seems like we will find out just how Big this issue is with how much time he needs to get past it (how much time he wants to spend on the Steam rework and just chilling).

So I am off to actually enjoy new content from other developers (Her Desire just came out with another update)!

Cheers! :coffee:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
hey what are you saying? the story is already written!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
6281 pages in this thread.
965 pages in the other "off the topic" thread.
1276 pages in the art fan thread.
1879 patreons.
3 or 4 fan games ( as far as I know).
And we still live in a state of denial. Let's face the fact: we love the game. it's the best game ever .
We criticise the developer a lot , but it seems that we are in love of the game more.
Oh, Sophy Oh.

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
6281 pages in this thread.
965 pages in the other "off the topic" thread.
1276 pages in the art fan thread.
1879 patreons.
3 or 4 fan games ( as far as I know).
And we still live in a state of denial. Let's face the fact: we love the game. it's the best game ever .
We criticise the developer a lot , but it seems that we are in love of the game more.
Oh, Sophy Oh.
Not really. We're here. We are WAITING for the best game in the world. And we get ...

agent_skeleton_still_waiting_meme1.jpg

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes