HZA

Feb 5, 2023
Guys, if LP had more conscentiousness than greediness, we would already have the update in our hands by now :(. See you by the end of august all :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
dev explained he was implementing some new tech
That is not what L&P said. He said the scene would be more difficult to create due to "story/development technical reasons", whatever that's supposed to mean. Creating and rendering scenes is apparently taking longer because of those "technicalities". So whatever it is, there has to be something extraordinary for L&P to justify this statement. And since there's no animations, I can't think of anything that would have this statement make any sense. It's just the usual crap imo. But we'll see what it's about soonish anyway.

where can i find out about it more ?
Capture.png

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
That is not what L&P said. He said the scene would be more difficult to create due to "story/development technical reasons", whatever that's supposed to mean. Creating and rendering scenes is apparently taking longer because of those "technicalities". So whatever it is, there has to be something extraordinary for L&P to justify this statement. And since there's no animations, I can't think of anything that would have this statement make any sense. It's just the usual crap imo. But we'll see what it's about soonish anyway.

View attachment 2809374
My guess is that L&P is taking 2-3 weeks off. Something I can't really blame anyone for, as every year I take my holidays too.

If so, It is a pity that he does not openly communicate this, but I can understand that, too, because then some people would certainly think twice about paying for a month in which L&P might not be working on the game at all (or only very little).

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
My guess is that L&P is taking 2-3 weeks off. Something I can't really blame anyone for, as every year I take my holidays too.

If so, It is a pity that he does not openly communicate this, but I can understand that, too, because then some people would certainly think twice about paying for a month in which L&P might not be working on the game at all (or only very little).
Probably he is creating mutually exclusive paths and at the same time thinking about the future development of these paths. Sam for example brought Sophia to an orgasm. If he’s building a similar path for Dylan then they must be mutually exclusive. Problem solved for current development but what happens with the future of these 2 paths? Because up to this point Sam & Dylan had dependent paths… let’s see :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Considering how much money L&P makes, I can't understand it at all if that's the case (not the vacation, but pausing pledges I mean), which I also believe is what's going on. Someone who is grateful for his support, cares about his supporters, someone with good work ethics and a sense of responsibility would not do that. L&P is, unfortunately, one of the few developers out there who would never ever consider pausing pledges for a month, no matter what. He just doesn't give no fucks.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018

he/she takes two weeks vacations, sometimes three, after each updates, doesn't work full time on it and already took vacations begining of July...

Last edited by a moderator:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Considering how much money L&P makes, I can't understand it at all if that's the case (not the vacation, but pausing pledges I mean), which I also believe is what's going on. Someone who is grateful for his support, cares about his supporters, someone with good work ethics and a sense of responsibility would not do that. L&P is, unfortunately, one of the few developers out there who would never ever consider pausing pledges for a month, no matter what. He just doesn't give no fucks.
You see, being a lazy asshole (aptitude) is one thing. Making a lazy asshole (attitude), that's a different story. For the latter, I put more blame on his enablers for not holding him accountable at all. In all honesty, it would be dumb on him to not use the opportunity.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
you forgot to mention the discord sever. Maybe he explained the delay to fans on it

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
What we have in fact! Two events, a club and a house! We all know that Sofia is without a bra, which means that there will be something interesting in the club!... There are many options from hot dancing to racy scenes with unfamiliar guys!... 2) Event at home. Together it's certainly good, but if it's on its own, it will be much hotter). And then, only your Imagination!....:lepew::coffee:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What we have in fact! Two events, a club and a house! We all know that Sofia is without a bra, which means that there will be something interesting in the club!... There are many options from hot dancing to racy scenes with unfamiliar guys!... 2) Event at home. Together it's certainly good, but if it's on its own, it will be much hotter). And then, only your Imagination!....:lepew::coffee:
Hope you retain your optimism also after the release ;)

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes