kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I just want someone to name one game that’s been out for atleast 6 years where the main character has not had a sex scene except with husband (flashback from when she’s 17 yr old teen don’t count in my book) I’ll wait
View attachment 2858595
Red Dead Redemption. Ghost Recon. Halo.
Should I go on or will edit your question to include only Adult games?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'd actually be interested in trying it out one day, but unfortunately I'm not artistically inclined. :LOL:
No need to be an artist, work as a code monkey for an artist :p
If the Word document is correctly constructed (with, for example, a pseudo tagging system: [Sophia]; [image1]; [music1]; [fade]; [if --var]; [jump --scene1] etc.) and the files used intelligently named, a simple script can take care of translating it into renpy code.
All that's left to do then is to change the default values of certain parameters and do the rare cases that are a little complex by hand.

But making such a script wouldn't make sense in itself, because directly programming a few Word pages once they've been written is probably just as quick as tagging them...
Like you said, I'm not sure it's worth it. Maybe there is something to dig here :unsure:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017

Dylan/Emma storyline has been excluded for now. So next update with Ellie/Christine will be last one of this day.
I like Emma, but this is actually good idea and maybe she come back later :)

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Dylan/Emma storyline has been excluded for now. So next update with Ellie/Christine will be last one of this day.
That is a very good decision, one of the fundamental problems of AWAM is the amount of extra characters that L&P has included and that are not very relevant neither to the story nor to the taste of the fans, a strange moment of reflection for L&P, hopefully more will come.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Until now, she has been an unimportant character.
To be precise, as far as I know, there would be no issue at all in proceeding with the game even without her.
That's why I asked. Okay, she has been kinda relevant recently but, under my opinion, forced by L&P. I am not sure if there are many players interested in that character. At least enough ones to giving her so much time in the updates.

Reactions: tofhdns

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Honestly, to me, this just says that Emma should be written out entirely. Who knows how many more years we'll have to wait until her next appearance; there's no reason to keep such a minor character around. The idea that it's just "for now" implies that he'll go back and insert it later- but we all know that's never happening. Just write her out of the game and be done with it. It one (tiny) loose end wrapped up.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
I think L&P can manage the sub-characters, who are not relevant in the main storyline of Sophia, with the narration, the relevant character's monologue or recall. For example, Dylan recalls or monologues himself what he did to or wants to Emma with using less than 10 renders. This makes the progress speeds up and the storyline can be focused to Sophia (MC).

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
He realized he couldn't get anyone to pay for an update featuring Emma as the main attraction lol.

I think L&P can manage the sub-characters, who are not relevant in the main storyline of Sophia, with the narration, the relevant character's monologue or recall. For example, Dylan recalls or monologues himself what he did to or wants to Emma with using less than 10 renders. This makes the progress speeds up and the storyline can be focused to Sophia (MC).
This would be the professional way to do it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes