rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
You guys play it?
Why?

I watch it on xhamster when it's a video :ROFLMAO:
There are some different types of people regarding this game:
- The donors: big or small these are the enablers of this game. If they weren’t here nobody would be able to play this game ;)
- The analysts: these are the people who have gone through the entire game so far, they know every single detail about it and have prepared a database with all future developments expected based on information shared in the game or by exchange of emails with the developer :cool:
- The players: these are people who enjoy playing this game or part of it. Usually they get it for free :giggle:
- The art creators: a wide range of people who are inspired by the game and create their own art (some of them are really talented) :)
- The game developers: they modify the story and create one of their own (also some of them are really talented)
- The “kids”: ok, you can tell them from the way they fight in favour of one character or another…
- The VAT: these are Very Annoying “Toddlers”. They don’t forget to mention how much they hate this game, what a stupid game this is and they keep doing it every day… They are in desperate need of an hero when the game is just released…

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
The VAT: these are Very Annoying “Toddlers”. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ha ha - I love this!!!

Some game devs are more active on their counterparts' thread than on their own. Just saying. ha ha - because we render and we are at PC all time and this is fun :cool:

Watching just a intimate scene without knowing Story is no Fun. - I had the opposite, watching all paths is so much easier than trying to find the correct options ... pfff, I discovered more paths by watching... :cautious:

Have a great Saturday guys (y):coffee:

Can I do a VAT comment?! :cool:
I always hate those 100% nipples - WTF??? :LOL::ROFLMAO: (just downloaded v0.150 - but it's compressed like crap! :sick:)
1691838117856.png

I can speed run in a couple of seconds on my new processor :cool: :coffee:
1691838436159.png

Last edited:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Why you don't like Dylan
Because he is (for me just saying) preferred one just exactly like my brother and acts similarly that's it (I have it home. I don't need it in game :D ) . And LP don't help it because he add almost always content with him for many years and when I asking him when he will focus on other characters like Ellie, Patricia or another so LP said to me that he is like second MC.. That's why as a lesbian who was happy that I can play as female protagonist with another girl little pissed and jealous about Dylan I admit that I am jealous about fans of Dylan that they have this and I get last scene for my prefference almost 4 years ago.

It should be about Sophia and her choices but If I choose don't accept Dylan so I get what? Sophia wake, teach, resting and continue. And If I want to play about son who want to fuck all girls in family I will play Milfy City or Midnight paradise or summertime saga.

I don't say that Dylan should be removed not at all. Just saying that the game should be more objective about Sophia and content divided equally between Dylan, Ellie and Patricia not only Dylan

Feb 26, 2022
Everyone fighting over who will nail Sophia first not realizing that it is gonna take a over a decade to happen and who knows how many will still be here to know the answer to it.
On a personal level, my anticipation doesn't involve witnessing explicit intercourse. What I'm interested in observing is a shift in the mother's character.

I'm aiming to witness the transformation of her perspective, the evolution of the concept of incest from being categorically forbidden, socially condemned, illegal, and seen as sinful, to potentially intriguing and captivating, as her once firm boundaries and restrictions gently fade. I'm intrigued to witness the initial stages, where she contemplates the idea as possibly acceptable, perhaps even beautiful or sensual, ultimately leading to her embracing it. And this specific stage involving Sophia is relatively imminent.

xxxOGLOCxxx

Sep 27, 2020
Can anyone please give me the save files for v0.180 or v0.185? I had the save files but I had to reset my phone due to some issues. And I don't to play the game from the beginning. I could use the save files for part 1 to get the import file. But now I can't use save files of any versions I found from YouTube for part 2. Please can Anyone provide me the correct save files of v0.180?

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Can anyone please give me the save files for v0.180 or v0.185? I had the save files but I had to reset my phone due to some issues. And I don't to play the game from the beginning. I could use the save files for part 1 to get the import file. But now I can't use save files of any versions I found from YouTube for part 2. Please can Anyone provide me the correct save files of v0.180?
If your playing part 2 doesn't it have the new game option where it asks a series of questions to fill in the important parts from part 1? (Don't know never play awam on a phone.)

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes