hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Reactions: fabyoxx and santy12

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
And here we go again... This thread has 6419 pages with 20 posts each, for a total of 12840 comments... Sort of... Ok... Here's a little stat on that.
10% are comments about which male character is favorite
10% are comments asking for android ports
10% are comments asking for "full saves"
10% are comments saying how they would like Sophie to be fucked, sodomized, blacked or much more.
All the rest... are comments with complaints. LOL

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.190
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

aJman36

Jan 13, 2023
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
and here is our hero ❤❤❤❤

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So if the only person you wanted to sleep with is the son and no one else, is that a route you can take?
Or is it sleep with one, you get stuck with deciding to sleep with all?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes