trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Any idea when V0.190 for mac will be uploaded?
You're the kid, mate. I have already cancelled my subscription, I am writing to enlighten you because dummies like you are not aware of anything. If you want to be used, there is no holding you.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
someone got the entire day 14?
i remember starts with:
sophie/ellie short event
sophie/sam short event
sophie/ellie norma/big event :love:

Reactions: Alex kryle

socool

Jul 12, 2022
In 0.195

Please update some pussy teasing event of Sofia

With minimum 2 events

With
1)sam
2)aiden task
3) biological class
4)old giants

Or maybe One of the favorite

Fashion show by four
Sofia -sam-dylan and Sam mom

All bikini fashion show on One po
Please play the game after 5 years. Even then, I am doubtful. But you will see it, if he is alive and developing this game.
My only concern is that he doesn't abandon this game.
TBH, I play this game for the top notch renders. I haven't seen any game this good.
L&P has a very great imagination, but he is very slow like a turtle.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
This would have been a great update 4 years ago, but seeing how long it took to get here and knowing how long it's going to take to get to the follow up it's pretty disappointing.

BP7538

Mar 21, 2018
Watch it carefully... special massage techniques to stimulate milk production.
That's means L&P going to show us Sophia milking in a future update. It will more fun to see Sophia breastfeeding Dylan. You have to wait long time to see blowjob and other things.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Criticism can only do so much(btw i liked the way the guy put it)... voting with your wallet is a stronger statement.

I agree, I don't think JOHN is anything like AWAM, the main problem being is that Jessica isn't a mother, the only thing they have in common is that they are both female protagonist, that isn't to say that JOHN isn't a good game as well.
There are 2 more similarities, slooooooow development and only the incumbent husband/boyfriend gets action lol.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It surprises me how this game got such a good rating when the words being at the top and bottom and are very hard to see sometimes? I only played part one and not bothering with part two!

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
It surprises me how this game got such a good rating when the words being at the top and bottom and are very hard to see sometimes? I only played part one and not bothering with part two!
Part one is almost interesting, the real disaster is part two because there's no a storyline and all the invented things are really bad.
The initial gameplay idea was good but the quality is decreased heavily

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Part one is almost interesting, the real disaster is part two because there's no a storyline and all the invented things are really bad.
The initial gameplay idea was good but the quality is decreased heavily
Thank you Lukereds, now I know 100% sure I won't play part two! Thanks for letting me know man...

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes