Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think this developer didn't include the handjob in the scene, but added it in a hurry after realizing that the result was no different from Sam's scene and Dylan Part 1.

Putting the removed panties back on is not difficult at all and requires no additional rendering (adding the entire scene).

This developer added an entire scene (increased rendering), not deleted/reworked a scene, this developer had already created.
One does not exclude the other. One way or another, there's only one conclusion: there is no solid script, story, plan, schedule, budget.
There is C h A o S.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
What is the meaning of adding "Steam" for L&P and us?
Isn't it just adding one of the cash source? a different version like DOL or else?
Does adding another platform slow down development?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Nope. What I did is:
- I installed the Part 1 (+ the WT/cheats etc what I always do)
- I started new games and ran 6 routes: Lesbian / Boarding / chuck with the 2 job versions /no-chuck with the 2 job versions
- I saved the route files
- Installed part 2 and imported them and ran the different routes

I could send you the export files if you like
You can post one of your final save (or all of them) and I'll tell you if you can unlock the Dylan/sophia event with it.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What is the meaning of adding "Steam" for L&P and us?
Isn't it just adding one of the cash source? a different version like DOL or else?
Generally, it's quite simple: re-selling more or less the same product (censored DoL, Part 1) again - to a fresh group of consumers. Conspiracy theory has it this is his farewell bonus before he ditches his patrons one day.
Does adding another platform slow down development?
Doesn't it..?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After this last update I left the forum because I have mixed reviews as explained by others. I thought the update was well done. The foot thing...erotic. (could have been rendered more with her foot going up and down with her toes knocking him manhood around), the sultry looks by sophie...tantalizing. the dress and outfit...spell bounding.
Then we get to the hottub and things go sideways. Not that I didnt mind the HJ. Or the foreplay in the water. It was the dialogue. It was overdone in places and off topic in others. Boring.
Given their mom/son relationship, any teen boy that has gone that far of kissing and sucking and doesnt say what he wants as he cums is off. Sophie just whispered..."cum for mommy" and he didnt respond with "oh mom I want to sex you" or some such statement.
As much as Sophie tries to disassociate with "you think of me as a woman and not a mother" repeatedly as she rationalizes the mom/son relationship, she openly pulls his manhood and and completely admits to the actual mom/son attraction when says "come for mommy." This would cement for Dylan that he can think of her as Mom and not woman. This also should have been a realization for both that this is a mom/son event.
Dylan didnt even respond with "mom I'm cumming for you", opportunities lost.
It is also about time Sophia starts to admit internally at least that she likes it and not educational. It's only natural to keep up the pretense outwardly to Dylan but we should be seeing her internal struggle "oh I am hot for my son" and trying to deal with those feelings.

I have been saying for years that the events rarely cross over and there is a reset of some degree. Throughout the dinner and date I kept expecting some reference to "my sons hands were feeling my breasts and nipples only an hour ago and I really loved it" internal thought from sophie. But it never really played a part except in brief dialogue references.

The fantasy dream at the start. Ok that had my heart racing. But the reference in the hottub with Sophia wanting a massage by innocently getting in that position was just not natural.

Overall I really enjoyed the update. I just think there were so many opportunities missed that would not break the event or move it to fast but would have enhanced it.

I would like LP get get away from water. It doesnt add to the event. Once or twice but seems to be an ongoing thing. Heck if you want sophia...put her near water...kryptonite for her.

Someone wrote about Sophia's hair. I really love her hair but LP seems to put it in a bun. Let it flow.

I didnt like the event ending if Dylan touched her panties. This could have been a no no and continued with Dylan maybe trying again as he got close. It seemed abrupt but as most of us know usually doesnt 'end the date' when the girl says no no not there. And it could have been better if Sophia would have thought internally 'oh wow that feels good bit no no not yet'

Finally I believe and I could be wrong and usually am, that the back up of the progress bar was because originally Sophia removed her panties for the event and after LP rendered the event towards the end LP realized he had painted himself into a corner and progressed to fast so redid the event with the panties back on. Just my thoughts.
Imagine the reaction if as previews we've got some of this.
Day20_13_217_Sophia_takes_off_her_panties-lines-scale-1_00x-standard-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_13_219_Sophia_puts_panties_on_again-lines-scale-1_00x-standard-scale-1_00x.jpeg Day20_13_218_Sophia_holds_her_panties_up-lines-scale-1_00x2-standard-scale-1_00x.jpeg
Of course the dev was not that stupid,although sometime he is taking some idiotic decisions.

Jul 25, 2022
Imagine the reaction if as previews we've got some of this.
View attachment 2924366 View attachment 2924368 View attachment 2924369
Of course the dev was not that stupid,although sometime he is taking some idiotic decisions.
It's just a tease in 8gb of game....you understand taking panties off after 8gb of development and 5 years of story.....I dont know about other reaction but my reaction would be if it is just going to end up teasing without sex than it will be boring and another great opportunity missed to get audience attention. My opinion would be yes the story is great, add sex with sophia too...and keep going on with the original story. If every update ends up in tease, this game will be abandoned without any subscribers even the most patience ones. The game name should be change to a wife and a mother with no sex for next 10 years or almost sex with a wife and a mother lol.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Sofia's first sex should be with such a partner - a homeless man (a former millionaire) who has changed three races, combines 10 non-traditional orientations, he has a right female breast, the top is bald, the bottom is hairy, can't speak (only barks), everyone is happy, everyone is happy)))

selim1001

Sep 12, 2023
Even though I admire the graphics and Sophia, the fact that the game is too short and she only has sex with her husband makes the game boring.

• Angry
Reactions: Ranxerox

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I have now started developing the next event. There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is moving!!!

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I have now started developing the next event.
There are a lot of nice things planned. Christine and Ellie's new hairstyles. Their two hot friends from college who will still be at the party. And there will be a lot of things going on. Also real animations are planned again. I think it will be a real fun event. I will try to keep you up to date with as many teasers as possible.
January? :unsure: February? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes