DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Well Ellie and Aimee are the most beautiful girls in that room so it's was nesseciry for L&P to make something out of it. I think dylan will have to kiss the winner of this Duel.
I'd love to see Ellie burning with jealousy

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Ellie has four tattoos. The stars on her hand, the stars on her right ankle, "★ Walk by faith ... one step at a time ★" on her left ankle and "She flies with her own wings" on her left shoulder.

Which have been there since the Ellie/Julia event.

Dylan isn't a full year behind Ellie. He's two years behind. One for being younger, and another for having bad grades. It's the bad grades and it risking Dylan's chances of getting into college that is meant to give weight to Sophia accepting Bennett's ultimatum.

And also why he's not in Sophia's class with Emma and Zac, even though they're the same age.
_____________________________________+++++++_______________________________________________________

I completely forgot about that.... The problem with so lengthy updates is you forget about the really small details. So how does the boarding school route resolve Dylan's college future?

I suppose I need to start from scratch playing from the beginning and taking different choices. Because in theory Dylan should be in the boarding school and this slumber party event that is coming up wouldn't happen

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well Ellie and Aimee are the most beautiful girls in that room so it's was nesseciry for L&P to make something out of it. I think dylan will have to kiss the winner of this Duel.
I'd love to see Ellie burning with jealousy
________________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Well I am not taking too seriously that this is the "conflict" that may shake up the plot lines between Ellie and Dylan, but it's possible...

Assume whatever battle occurs and Dylan is involved, it could have consequences. Personally from other spoilers I was thinking that a game of spin-the-bottle (lame as it is) is the trigger for something else

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
_____________________________________+++++++_______________________________________________________

I completely forgot about that.... The problem with so lengthy updates is you forget about the really small details. So how does the boarding school route resolve Dylan's college future?

I suppose I need to start from scratch playing from the beginning and taking different choices. Because in theory Dylan should be in the boarding school and this slumber party event that is coming up wouldn't happen
The boarding school path has nothing to do with Bennett's ultimatum. The boarding school is just on the outskirts of the city, so presumably outside Aiden's influence, but close enough that Dylan can come home during the weekends.

The resolution of Bennett's ultimatum is Sophia taking Dylan's test to the school board and complaining. She's already spoken to Mrs Torres and has a second opinion that Dylan should have at least got a passing grade.

The Bennett and Aiden blackmails are largely independent. You can send Dylan to boarding school, but still go on the "dates" with Bennett. Or tell him to shove it, but keep on the Dylan route and do Aiden's tasks.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How so? It is easily argued that Ellie is at least 18, as I have done for years. Her tattoos are the simplest proof. The only people that argue that she is younger do so without any evidence from any reliable and confirmable source.

The only reason I see not to directly state Ellie's age is that since Dylan is about a year younger, if Ellie is 18, then Dylan is 17, so a minor. Above the age of consent in many places, but a minor nonetheless.

And the only reason to argue Ellie is underage being to undermine those like me that enjoy her route and adult LIs.

I hear talk of Dylan having a birthday party at some point during the game. I can only assume that's so he can have an 18th birthday by the time he gets his chance with Sophia. And since Ellie is older, she's also at least 18. 18 and 10 months if memory serves as to the minimum recommended time between kids.
He always tries to have plausible deniability (wrt Patreon's rules) when it comes to character's ages as he said here (2017)

What we know from the story as it has been told so far (in the future we can expect adjustments) is that Dylan is one year younger than Ellie and that she is going to high school
Python:
"This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and..."
"She's going to be going to a high school at the other end of the city, which has one of the best football teams in the state, as well as a great cheerleader team!"
and she is going to college next year
Python:
s "So, this is my daughter, Ellie! She'll finish the high school in a few months and will be going to college! She's already got a bunch of acceptances!"
So while we have the relative age difference clearly stated there is never a clear reference to the real age in the text. Educated guesses set Ellie as a 18yo because of the reasons mentioned by Alley_Cat and other reasonable estimations that factor in Sophia's age and marriage date.

Last but not least, from v0.185 we know that Dylan is soon turning... 1X :D
Python:
s "By the way, your birthday's coming up soon."
dy "Mom, I'll turn 1X, not 7!"
Ok so I went back and looked.

1699244404456.png

So, based on how this works in America; if he should be in 11th grade, typically you'd be 16 turning 17. So yeah, like I said, he's 16 with a birthday coming up. So that means that Ellie is atleast 17, if not already 18. Yeah, she has tattoos, but frankly I think that's just dumb luck on L&P's part, I can't imagine he had any knowledge of American laws on the topic. But I think my point still stands: if L&P wants to get this game onto Steam then he needs to make sure everyone is of-age. He already has a ton of work to do to to bring the game into compliance, so introducing new friends, who are established as "in college", simplifies everything because they're definitely 18+. So it's just a little detail that will help him later on.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok so I went back and looked.

View attachment 3064288

So, based on how this works in America; if he should be in 11th grade, typically you'd be 16 turning 17. So yeah, like I said, he's 16 with a birthday coming up. So that means that Ellie is atleast 17, if not already 18. Yeah, she has tattoos, but frankly I think that's just dumb luck on L&P's part, I can't imagine he had any knowledge of American laws on the topic. But I think my point still stands: if L&P wants to get this game onto Steam then he needs to make sure everyone is of-age. He already has a ton of work to do to to bring the game into compliance, so introducing new friends, who are established as "in college", simplifies everything because they're definitely 18+. So it's just a little detail that will help him later on.
Except that this party is meant to be all cheerleaders in Ellie's team. So they all go to the same school. It's only Nat and Vicki that are "in college".

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They are? Oh I thought they were all peers with Christine who's in college.
Apart from being in her dance class, Christine is in the same class as Ellie. You find that out at the pool on day 3. I may just be assuming that Christine is also a cheerleader, I will double-check. I think it's on the way back from the dance class on day 2.

Reactions: dkretep

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Apart from being in her dance class, Christine is in the same class as Ellie. You find that out at the pool on day 3. I may just be assuming that Christine is also a cheerleader, I will double-check. I think it's on the way back from the dance class on day 2.
I realize my mistake, I was thinking of Marie. But still, Dr.Fapalot pointed out that the other two girls are in college.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Wow so much intense discussion on background of characters when there is no scene. Imagine if LP add one scene people will go crazy
sss.gif

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
In last update Sophia and Dylan switch table in bar event. This was unnecessary, because creating a new place takes more time. After that we will wait a couple of months to see what Dylan and Ellie will do... I don't care! 600 renders, new environment, new characters....more work, more wasted time.
L&P has a logistic issues! He clearly can't sort out his priorities. Dylan/Amber, this party event, last Eiden's task, Dylan/Ellie on the swing....total waste of time with no sense! Why we must watch how Morello guys beat Eiden gang? 10 renders here, 20 renders there and a year of waiting! In next Sophia/Dylan event he can share with her what happened at that party at same way like she share story of her first time! This is much better way to speed up the process.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is no doubt that your renders are top notch and this high quality requirements of course its time But there are to many characters, to many paths, excessive amount of renders in many scenes, i think for one single person it is way to ambitious

yes it is.
And i was already looking for help.
> This developer has been looking for help for 7 years and he will probably be looking for it forever.

Like promised i will still make a post about that probably still this month.
And i wanna reduce the renders per update for the next playable day.
To have an average of 200 renders per update.
> 200 is almost half.
(The number of renderings decreases from an average of 7 per day to 4 and then again to 2.)
Essentially I am not obsessed with the number of renderings.
However, if this developer reduces the number of renderings, I hope he will shorten the period and speed up the progress of the story.

All of this will be meaningless if there is no change in 2034 (or longer), the end date guessing by many people.

But of course there will be still bit updates which will have way more, like for example the farm journey on Sunday.
> Is this developer saying he will reduce rendering per update but increase the total amount of updates?
If this is right, in the worst case scenario, the period will be doubled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and RCC14
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes