princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Tbh I hope he does, that’s kinda the only thing that would save this update just a little bit just for it to make some sense for a future connection I guess.
Yep, if it's focused on Ellie as the main love interest at least make her go far. Ellie jerking her brother off would be gold, but I doubt we will get that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I need someone to take this chick's panties off
Is the plan. I already have a NotTeaser of Christine naked in the Fan Art thread. Only problem is that I'm bad at character identification for Naomi and Aimee. Done the hair, some of the clothes, but that's all I've managed so far.
Hopefully the dev doesn't spend any time working on a Steam version until after the game is complete because it would be a waste of time and money if after all that work Steam decides to not allow/kick the game from the the platform. I've been hearing more stories of adult games that would appear ok getting the boot.

It's been so long since I've had a reason to play this game that I'd like to ask what is the bonus story and how do you start it?
It's considered "bonus" because it was one of the first branches off the Dylan route that wasn't part of Sophia's story. I don't play it, since one of the requirements is that you keep Dylan at Northtown High and not send him to boarding school. In fact all the requirements are part of the Dylan route, for example you also need to traumatise Ellie by having her walk in on Dylan in the bathroom on day 4 and have her take vengeance on him at the beach.

I'm not going to put either of them through that.

Essentially the storyline is Ellie and Christine having a personality transplant and developing a liking for Dylan. I still believe it's idiotic that in the short time the bonus storyline is meant to take place that something like this can happen. But then personally I would have liked to have seen instead some of the backstory as to why Ellie hates Dylan so much.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
70% in.... at this rate the clothes come off and everyone says goodnight....
I'd be more inclined to believe that at this rate, clothes might be about to come off, but they get interrupted by someone like Christine's mom coming home or one of the boyfriends and everyone says goodnight.

At best we might see two of Ellie's friends naked, maybe Christine, before the interruption.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yep, if it's focused on Ellie as the main love interest at least make her go far. Ellie jerking her brother off would be gold, but I doubt we will get that
______________________________________++++++++++___________________________________________________

Actually, the best outcome of the story line between Ellie/Dylan would be something that changes their relationship that can open possibilities.

Ellie's character really isn't that well defined, and this upcoming release can better mold her character's personality. Ellie is your somewhat normal girl (leaving aside her strange relationship and feelings with Sophia) ... Ellie likes being popular, is attracted to charismatic boys.... and likes them a little on the "bad boy" side and normally likes them a little older. Basically, everything Dylan is not.

A few things that work in favor of Dylan is first she isn't the only "hottie" in the group. So, Ellie getting a little jealous over some attention being shared with the other girls plays into an attitude change about Dylan. Second, a "discovery" Ellie can make from Dylan. Let's assume Ellie's dare is to make out with Dylan Infront of the girls--perhaps one of the girls would try and humiliate Ellie in making such a dare. Since Dylan is somewhat practiced in kissing, Ellie could be surprised and take some real pleasure from it.

But generally, you are right that something big enough has to happen (a hand job aside) has to occur to put the question in Ellie's mind about Dylan if there really is going to be in the game an Ellie/Dylan path. Another thing going for Dylan would be is with Ellie things happen fast and there isn't much hesitation on Ellie's part to go for it, as witnessed with Ellie and Sophie's shower.

So if Dylan surprises Ellie... And Ellie is still reeling from Logan's betrayal and liking someone "safer" with her feelings like Dylan that leaves open a spot in the story when Ellie and Ellie are alone and start to talk about the party. From there Ellie could decide to make sure things are as she thinks they are and try some experimentation with Dylan... hopefully by that time Dylan has gotten laid by someone to use his experiences on Ellie

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
______________________________________++++++++++___________________________________________________

Actually, the best outcome of the story line between Ellie/Dylan would be something that changes their relationship that can open possibilities.

Ellie's character really isn't that well defined, and this upcoming release can better mold her character's personality. Ellie is your somewhat normal girl (leaving aside her strange relationship and feelings with Sophia) ... Ellie likes being popular, is attracted to charismatic boys.... and likes them a little on the "bad boy" side and normally likes them a little older. Basically, everything Dylan is not.

A few things that work in favor of Dylan is first she isn't the only "hottie" in the group. So, Ellie getting a little jealous over some attention being shared with the other girls plays into an attitude change about Dylan. Second, a "discovery" Ellie can make from Dylan. Let's assume Ellie's dare is to make out with Dylan Infront of the girls--perhaps one of the girls would try and humiliate Ellie in making such a dare. Since Dylan is somewhat practiced in kissing, Ellie could be surprised and take some real pleasure from it.

But generally, you are right that something big enough has to happen (a hand job aside) has to occur to put the question in Ellie's mind about Dylan if there really is going to be in the game an Ellie/Dylan path. Another thing going for Dylan would be is with Ellie things happen fast and there isn't much hesitation on Ellie's part to go for it, as witnessed with Ellie and Sophie's shower.

So if Dylan surprises Ellie... And Ellie is still reeling from Logan's betrayal and liking someone "safer" with her feelings like Dylan that leaves open a spot in the story when Ellie and Ellie are alone and start to talk about the party. From there Ellie could decide to make sure things are as she thinks they are and try some experimentation with Dylan... hopefully by that time Dylan has gotten laid by someone to use his experiences on Ellie

Yep, you said it all

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
This update would be better if the slumber party was hosted by Ellie. Dylan could go to the basketball game with Liam, the girls would have the run of the house under the watchful, and lustful eye of Sophia. As much as I hate to say it there could be another pool scene. A party at the Parkers would advance the main narrative, do away with rendering the prerequisite "getting some booze" mission and the new location. Or Dylan could stay and do what he does best, perv on his sister and mother discreetly and the rest of the party. Maybe learn a little something about Sophia and Ellie's changing relationship and their lesbian tendencies.

I would like to think that there is going to be some 'action' in this chapter but my instincts and prior experience with this game lead me to believe that there will be some teasing and an untimely interruption. The story will then shift with the next update and this one won't even be referenced for at least a year. No one will be happier if I am proven wrong.

Nov 3, 2023
This update would be better if the slumber party was hosted by Ellie. Dylan could go to the basketball game with Liam, the girls would have the run of the house under the watchful, and lustful eye of Sophia. As much as I hate to say it there could be another pool scene. A party at the Parkers would advance the main narrative, do away with rendering the prerequisite "getting some booze" mission and the new location. Or Dylan could stay and do what he does best, perv on his sister and mother discreetly and the rest of the party. Maybe learn a little something about Sophia and Ellie's changing relationship and their lesbian tendencies.

I would like to think that there is going to be some 'action' in this chapter but my instincts and prior experience with this game lead me to believe that there will be some teasing and an untimely interruption. The story will then shift with the next update and this one won't even be referenced for at least a year. No one will be happier if I am proven wrong.
Yeah that would of been a great mix

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

By "main storyline", do you mean one of the main routes with Sophia?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As interesting as an Ellie slumber story might be I don't see what it has to do with "a wife and a mother" or "how far will she go".
I'm just wondering what you mean when you say that a party at the Parkers would advance the main narrative.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's a Wife and a Mother.
(In my opinion) Sophia and how far will she go is the main narrative. I don't see how this update date advances that story.

Having said that I hope it's enjoyable. My post was supposed to be helpful (albeit unsolicited) advice/opinion.
I think you'll find it's just "A Wife and Mother". But I agree, this update doesn't advance Sophia's story in the slightest. It was even promoted as a bonus without Sophia.

Which is pretty stupid considering how long updates are taking. The 20th will mark two entire years since v.150 was released. So a fortnight from now will be approximately when L&P started working on PD13. And this PD has three events just for the bonus storyline alone (Ellie discovering Logan is cheating on her, the diner scene, and now this slumber party).

And yeah, Ellie hosting the slumber party would have been great, particularly on her route when she knows that Sophia is spying on her, like we find out during the Ellie/Julia event. And we find out that Ellie made head cheerleader. The only problem is that on the Ellie route, she's made every effort to make sure that Dylan isn't around - for example, she specifically asks Sophia if he'll be at home before inviting Jules and Elena over on PD8. And she does it when Dylan is at his football match.

So Ellie hosting the slumber party would only happen if she could guarantee that Dylan wasn't going to be there.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes