Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In my opinion, on the contrary, she shows her brother her body and it starts to turn her on.
Sorry. I know you hate him but thats all LP's fault)
I don't hate Dylan at all, I have nothing against him. I do however find his route to be boring and full of dumb as fuck choices that make no sense for Sophia to choose.

I'm like ancienregimele in that we actually do want what's best for the little guy, just don't believe the Dylan route is the way to achieve it.

Sending Dylan to boarding school for example, actually ends up getting him a better education at Carl's expense, something he didn't really have the grades for otherwise. For that reason I don't even really hate Aiden.

Plus sending Dylan to boarding school gives the chance of more naked Ellie. Not going to pass that up.

Only person in the game I actually hate is Neil, because I highly suspect he is, or has, been sexually abusing Jules.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I could not agree more and we will probably see more Dylan based updates with or without Sophia and it makes no sense to me as he has said that he wants to cut back but adding Dylan based updates only prolongs the game.
So will he drop Liam and future updates will be based on Dylan/Sophia?
A Mother and Son how far would you go.
Did you see this comment from L&P on Patreon? I'm not sure if it was shared on the main forum. It explains the first part of your comment and why everything should be taken with a grain of salt with him.

L&P: "And I would like to see what exactly I have told someone. And if I really said anything in this direction, then here's one more reason why I should tell as little as possible so people can't pin me down later for that."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So when you ask him a question about something, and he replies, that answer probably changed the second he answered it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looks like the face of confusion with a side dish of surprised.
Well, as I realised when you sent me that PM, this update, maybe even the entire Dylan route appears to be at least to me all just Dylan's fantasy.

Would certainly explain why Sophia and now Ellie act so completely out of character. Only seems to make sense to Dylan fans. This entire bonus storyline only seems to make sense if you don't include anything we learn about Ellie during the Ellie route, since it's information that Ellie only tells Sophia, so Dylan would have no idea.

EDIT:
The other thing my theory neatly explains is why the sudden appearance of two other characters we've never seen before. Dylan doesn't know Elena, doesn't know Melanie. So in his own mind, he's made up two generic cheerleader characters to fulfill whatever fantasy of his this bonus storyline is meant to be.

Because L&P promised there'd be no new characters. And characters in a fantasy, or a flashback, that don't actually matter to what's happening at the moment: don't actually count. Like the guy Sophia lost her virginity to. Do we actually care about who he is? Likely not.

Last edited:

aebuggy

Sep 3, 2021
I'm so sorry for patreon supporters!!
Just looking at work and progress of other developers shows that which one is milking it and which is real deal. For example jackerman is releasing high quality videos ( over 5 minutes and with voice over) more often than every update of this developer( with 500 renders)!
This is just playing with eager and lust of peaple whom want to play a good game.
Btw this game is not a game anymore its just a story that gonna be told in short episodes every 6 month.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well, as I realised when you sent me that PM, this update, maybe even the entire Dylan route appears to be at least to me all just Dylan's fantasy.

Would certainly explain why Sophia and now Ellie act so completely out of character. Only seems to make sense to Dylan fans. This entire bonus storyline only seems to make sense if you don't include anything we learn about Ellie during the Ellie route, since it's information that Ellie only tells Sophia, so Dylan would have no idea.

EDIT:
The other thing my theory neatly explains is why the sudden appearance of two other characters we've never seen before. Dylan doesn't know Elena, doesn't know Melanie. So in his own mind, he's made up two generic cheerleader characters to fulfill whatever fantasy of his this bonus storyline is meant to be.

Because L&P promised there'd be no new characters. And characters in a fantasy, or a flashback, that don't actually matter to what's happening at the moment: don't actually count. Like the guy Sophia lost her virginity to. Do we actually care about who he is? Likely not.
No.

She belongs to The Cause now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just looking at work and progress of other developers shows that which one is milking it and which is real deal. For example jackerman is releasing high quality videos ( over 5 minutes and with voice over) more often than every update of this developer( with 500 renders)!
This is just playing with eager and lust of peaple whom want to play a good game.
Btw this game is not a game anymore its just a story that gonna be told in short episodes every 6 month.
One thing to keep in mind is that while someone like whoever you're talking about might be releasing updates quite regularly, it entirely depends on the kink you're looking for.

For quite a while, L&P delivered created content consistently, for those that liked good quality content with a female protag that gave the option to not have her whore herself out to every old, ugly, impotent fucker. It's what attracted me to the game. And what still does so. Many games over the years have adapted this model, which is awesome, and partly why I still am active in this thread.

The real advantage of this game, and why I believe it has weathered the test of time, is purely the loyalty that this decision has garnered.

I mean, I skip a good 3/4 of the content L&P puts out, but I'm still here waiting for the content that I do enjoy.
No.

She belongs to The Cause now.
That crappy band from the 90s? Don't believe either she or Sophia are Irish

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Looks like the face of confusion with a side dish of surprised.
I see something completely different here.
I think you can literally see what Elli is thinking. Something like: "You little shit - now you can see something you'll
normally never see!"
Elli enjoys the power she has over Dylan and feels totally superior to him. She knows he's "drooling" right now.
But this only works because Elli feels safe in the company of girls, maybe she drank some alcohol and the other women behaved the same way before.

This has nothing to do with Elli being into incest, it's just a continuation of the bitching between the siblings.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I agree with this.

One thing to keep in mind is that while someone like whoever you're talking about might be releasing updates quite regularly, it entirely depends on the kink you're looking for.

For quite a while, L&P delivered created content consistently, for those that liked good quality content with a female protag that gave the option to not have her whore herself out to every old, ugly, impotent fucker. It's what attracted me to the game. And what still does so. Many games over the years have adapted this model, which is awesome, and partly why I still am active in this thread.

The real advantage of this game, and why I believe it has weathered the test of time, is purely the loyalty that this decision has garnered.

I mean, I skip a good 3/4 of the content L&P puts out, but I'm still here waiting for the content that I do enjoy.

That crappy band from the 90s? Don't believe either she or Sophia are Irish
And I partly disagree with this.

I see myself as “the person shackled because I played Part 1.”

Even though I don't think I'll ever see the ending of this game, but I can't leave this forum because I'm obsessed with wanting to see the end, whether this game fails or is completed, and I think I'm not the only one.

This may be about what you think loyalty is, and I like to express it in the words “being held hostage.”

And it is not this game that has stood the “test of time,” but its developer.

As you said, paying subscribers helped the developer of this game not give up on it.

But in this game, nothing has been developed/completed even after spending a lot of time on it.

Just counting the episodes/characters that this developer gave up or deleted, it could have saved us years, and this developer tried to implement other systems in this game to prove the value of time, but he only disappointed his subscribers.

For one thing, at the end of this game, there will be someone's pregnancy and someone's departure.
This means a time jump.
- Without the time jump, unless Dylan and Ellie have sex in this update and Ellie gets pregnant, no one can get pregnant and no one will know about the pregnancy until the end of the game.

The developer used time jumps early in the game and plans to use them again near the end, but is refusing to listen to subscribers' requests to "use them now."

And if this is a normal game, players should be given a quest (or something else) with every update.

But, this game is not functioning as a normal game, as if you haven't played the game in years, as if I have lost the route, as if someone enjoys fan art more, as if directing new users to the gallery.

Literally, this game is nothing more than a magazine book about enjoying bikini photos, and the text is just a decoration that gives meaning to the bikini photos. but it's meaningless
(Of course, it wasn't like this during Part 1. I believe so, and that's why I'm disappointed now.)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Because he used it as the alternative for Dylan/Ellie/Christine if you didn't have that path active.
That does not make sense to me as he puts it in one update then drops it the next, its like he thought of the idea and then by the next update decided against it.

bigovsky

Nov 28, 2023
Hi everyone, this is my first post because i'am going crazy.

I just want to buy this game and i do not understand how to get it ! There is no link in the patreon of Lust & Passion, when i want to update it on the game, it asks a login and password, when i go on awam-game website they ask for authorization but no possibility to create an account.... I'am looking everywhere i can... please how can i get the last update ?

I'am sure i'am missing something important but it's not really clear how can i get the game. Please help because i really appreciated it (Sophia <3)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That does not make sense to me as he puts it in one update then drops it the next its like he thought of the idea and then by the next update decided against it
The basketball option was nothing more than a filler option. It's like Liam and his boss are coming over to watch the game. Do you want to see extra scenes of them sitting on the couch and watching the game?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, this is my first post because i'am going crazy.

I just want to buy this game and i do not understand how to get it ! There is no link in the patreon of Lust & Passion, when i want to update it on the game, it asks a login and password, when i go on awam-game website they ask for authorization but no possibility to create an account.... I'am looking everywhere i can... please how can i get the last update ?

I'am sure i'am missing something important but it's not really clear how can i get the game. Please help because i really appreciated it (Sophia <3)
Send him an email -
lust_and_passion@yahoo.com

Reactions: Sagf

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The basketball option was nothing more than a filler option. It's like Liam and his boss are coming over to watch the game. Do you want to see extra scenes of them sitting on the couch and watching the game?
Which did not need to happen,in my opinion,and I view these events as fillers to knock up the number of renders for an update.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes