Does Dylan fInd out who’s having Sophia throughout the game.Unknown
Who does Sophia really have a love Interested throughout the game.Liam

Reactions: Alley_Cat

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Does Dylan beat someone up for Sophia if Dylan learned how to fight
Does Dylan fInd out who’s having Sophia throughout the game
Who does Sophia really have a love Interested throughout the game
Man, don't wanna be offensive or anything, but maybe chill a little bit? Most of us here love this game too, but spamming questions all the time and repeating them? Looks weird. Bad kind of weird.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I’m just asking questions because I’m not to sure about play that game I want to play but
It sounds like Sophia have sex with so many guys and so many girls
I wonder if Sophia like young guys or old guys or girls

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I’m just asking questions because I’m not to sure about play that game I want to play but
So far the only person she has sex with his her husband Liam, but that's only if you follow the Good Wife path and stay faithful to him. The other paths, Filthy and Lesbian, have had some sexual interactions with other characters, but no sex yet on either of those paths.

Right now, we don't know just how may characters Sophia can have sex with on a single playthrough on any particular path, especially since some character paths can be locked off by pursuing other characters. This probably isn't going to be one of those games where the MC has sex with every character that comes their way. It may end up that she can only have sex with a maximum of 2 or 3 people on the Filthy and Lesbian paths, but nobody here knows for sure.

Also, Sophia's preference of partner is entirely up to you, so there is also no definitive answer to that because the answer is based on how you play the game.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
This is slow paced game with two paths: Good wife, which remains faithful to her husband, and the second one which features slow corruption and many possibilities. First path already have some content with husband, second one slowly unfolds in all its glory and feature many different kinks (which still in process and does not have any sex scenes with Sophia but a lot of interesting situations). It is up to you if you wanna have your Sophia having sex with many partners (in the future for now) or stay faithful. Basically this game more of a story, not your usual fast and furious corruption with many sex in the first updates. I hope this give you perspective.

Reactions: Plnjr987

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Does Dylan beat someone up for Sophia if Dylan learned how to fight
Does Dylan fInd out who’s having Sophia throughout the game
Who does Sophia really have a love Interested throughout the game
the only love interest sophia has is liam ans that won't change, she has only interest in sexual desires with somebody else.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You can still have sex with Liam on the Filthy path, there are even special thoughts from Sophia if you do. Skipping the scene on day 16 is only required (last I checked) for the Ellie path, since it's an appreciation of Sophia constantly being horny that Ellie takes advantage of.

Reactions: SweatPicle

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
remember people unless Sophia sends Dylan to boarding school she still as a meeting with bennet about his grade and she has a choise to sleep with him or not. which she may no like his ego but I think she inrested in seeing what he packing after having her barefoot on it and did excite her so she may have foot fetish

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Does Sophia send Dylan to boarding school
All because of his grade
Hmm I wonder if Sophia will have to have sex with Bennet

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the only love interest sophia has is liam ans that won't change, she has only interest in sexual desires with somebody else.
At the moment, he technically is her only love interetst because they're married, but that could very likely change as this story progresses and she gets closer with other characters on the Filthy and Lesbian routes. Very possible that she falls out of love with Liam and falls in love with someone else.

Does Sophia send Dylan to boarding school
All because of his grade
Hmm I wonder if Sophia will have to have sex with Bennet
No, she can send Dylan to boarding school to keep him safe from Aiden who threatens to hurt him if she doesn't agree to his blackmail.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
remember people unless Sophia sends Dylan to boarding school she still as a meeting with bennet about his grade and she has a choise to sleep with him or not. which she may no like his ego but I think she inrested in seeing what he packing after having her barefoot on it and did excite her so she may have foot fetish
She gets "aroused", not excited, and only if she doesn't have sex with Liam day 16 (so this may be another route dependant on it). But Sophia gets aroused if she's not wearing a bra and there's a slight breeze, like in class earlier that day.

Plus you're referencing a scene that ends with:
s "Are you nuts?! That's completely out of the question!!!"
s "Not on any terms would I ever have sex with you!!!"
s "There's nothing to mull over or decide!"
s "That's just baseless impertinence!"
s "I really don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!"

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Which one the boys had the bone ( I think Dylan ) when they were behind the mom's in the pool. That is lust that could be continued .

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 166570 I‘m looking forward to a next similar scene... Sophia won’t hide her breasts with a towel. That’s for sure :firstimekiss:
I saw that on YouTube
Sophia change swimsuit fast so Dylan can’t see her tits but Sophia let Sam see them
I’m start to wonder if Sophia not try to help Dylan with getting a girlfriend or Sophia do not want Dylan to see her like that

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I saw that on YouTube
Sophia change swimsuit fast so Dylan can’t see her tits but Sophia let Sam see them
I’m start to wonder if Sophia not try to help Dylan with getting a girlfriend or Sophia do not want Dylan to see her like that
I’m not sure about that
Sophia do not want Dylan to see her like that But Sophia show Sam her breast why not she Dylan
Sophia is trying to get Dylan a girlfriend. It's next update where she can set Dylan up with Emma.

And Sophia has shown Dylan her breasts. Day 17 in the mall. But someone that actually plays the route will need to give you more details.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes