Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
The closest you'd come to a harem route for women would be introducing the swinger aspect to the couple I guess. For me it doesn't make sense for a woman to pursue a harem route simply because they generally view relationships and love differently than men. Where men often see multiple women as being able to meet their physical needs and pleasures, women tend to focus on the connection aspect of a relationship. They want to develop not just the physical aspect but also a connection of the heart/soul if you will. This isn't something you do with multiple people as the woman can often view that as cheating and a betrayal of the one they connect with.

You obviously never have met a polyamouras coven. I know three wiccan women handfasted into a trio. Of course it is only them but they are very very into each other and consider themselves as much married as a straight union or simple monogamous couple. Well they also consider themselves monogamous in a weird spiritual sense. :unsure:

But you are right in that it is heavily relational over sexual for them and others I know in multi-unions. The women have to see themselves as belonging to each other as wives and more for it to last longer than a few months or couple of years.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
You obviously never have met a polyamouras coven. I know three wiccan women handfasted into a trio. Of course it is only them but they are very very into each other and consider themselves as much married as a straight union or simple monogamous couple. Well they also consider themselves monogamous in a weird spiritual sense. :unsure:

But you are right in that it is heavily relational over sexual for them and others I know in multi-unions. The women have to see themselves as belonging to each other as wives and more for it to last longer than a few months or couple of years.
I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that's it's rare to see women in that situation.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
True, very true. As for mixing multiple men as some polyamouras unions have.

Doubts of it working here in this story, with these personalities is very high in me. Sam and Zac may play to that, but Dylan was already close to murder with Sam. The rest of the men are too alpha to yield prime mate status to other men. Nor do I see L&P trying to work it in as the main crowd on the hetero paths would revolt in epic fashion.

Though the erected hangman's noose could be turned to handling trolls on the forum... :whistle: :unsure:

Truthfully though as I said to my own chagrin, the harem routes are getting slimmer by the day.:cry:

Pardon me, dust in my eyes there that's all...

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
True, very true. As for mixing multiple men as some polyamouras unions have.

Doubts of it working here in this story, with these personalities is very high in me. Sam and Zac may play to that, but Dylan was already close to murder with Sam. The rest of the men are too alpha to yield prime mate status to other men. Nor do I see L&P trying to work it in as the main crowd on the hetero paths would revolt in epic fashion.

Though the erected hangman's noose could be turned to handling trolls on the forum... :whistle: :unsure:

Truthfully though as I said to my own chagrin, the harem routes are getting slimmer by the day.:cry:

Pardon me, dust in my eyes there that's all...
Haha damned dust

Reactions: Silvenight1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... Sam and Zac may play to that, but Dylan was already close to murder with Sam. The rest of the men are too alpha to yield prime mate status to other men. Nor do I see L&P trying to work it in as the main crowd on the hetero paths would revolt in epic fashion.
Is Dylan invited to the rock concert?

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Is Dylan invited to the rock concert?
That's a good point - he wasn't - Sam invites Sophia and she says 'Oh great, I'll bring Ellie and my sister'
Which I took to mean Sophia is still trying to set Ellie and Sam up... but Sam is Dylan's friend - so how was he not mentioned at all.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's a good point - he wasn't - Sam invites Sophia and she says 'Oh great, I'll bring Ellie and my sister'
Which I took to mean Sophia is still trying to set Ellie and Sam up... but Sam is Dylan's friend - so how was he not mentioned at all.
Hence my question. I skimmed past that point in the code when Sam invites Sophia, and I didn't recall Dylan getting an invite, but I thought I'd ask the people that play the route for clarification. Any theories as to why Dylan doesn't get an invite, even from Sophia?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No doubt this VN is one of the best when it comes to choices as there really are consequences to them but got to be honest, I hate choice. I don't mind a few choices but not this in-depth, I want to see everything but reading comments in here, I feel there is so much am missing.

rock concert? what rock concert?
I don't have shower scenes with Ellie, must have chosen wrong during the first one between them.
Also as stated before in the thread, had no clue about that Dylan twist after last update
Also, going by some comments in here, appears Sophia does try out Alyssa's Sybian which I didn't see

Guess my lesbian points aren't high enough.

This is why I hate choices, I could organize saves better but ugh, there just too many needed and I'm in lazy mode when viewing VN's or playing games.
  1. Straight path
  2. Lesbian path
  3. Faithful wife path
that should be it but you have sub-paths on each one, some choices effect what woman Sophia interacts with on lesbian path, and tonnes of scenarios on the straight path as well.

A lot of choices can be a good thing but it can also be a really bad thing.

Think L&P should change it and reduce choices but you can choose to remove someone (Mr Bennett, Janitor). It doesn't affect anyone else, so if you choose no Zach it doesn't affect Sam or Dylan.
  1. Lesbian Path: all women are included with choices to remove some.
  2. Straight Path: any guy not named Liam is included
  3. Faithful wife: Liam only but scenario's where people try, Sophia might tease but always shuts them down, maybe some voyeur stuff like the shower scene in the last update.
Highly doubt he going change it but this way, we can just have 3 saves and work each path, removing our least favourites along the way. Just much simpler and better.

Doubt L&P change it but he did decide to change Dylan twist due to negative feedback, but he to far along in development to change it now and I get that.

Anyway just my 2 cents and I rambled again in here :D

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't have shower scenes with Ellie, must have chosen wrong during the first one between them.
Also as stated before in the thread, had no clue about that Dylan twist after last update
Also, going by some comments in here, appears Sophia does try out Alyssa's Sybian which I didn't see
The Sam event in the evening of day 19 is a rock concert he invited Sophia to. I believe after she catches him spying on her in the treehouse, noon on day 18.

For the shower scenes, you pretty much need to do a perfect Ellie run, but you can use either Marmonetti's walkthrough, or mine (in the OP) in order to achieve it. If you do Marmonetti's, that will give you a perfect Sam run too, so you'll be able to get the invite to the rock concert, and the Ellie shower scenes.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The Sam event in the evening of day 19 is a rock concert he invited Sophia to. I believe after she catches him spying on her in the treehouse, noon on day 18.

For the shower scenes, you pretty much need to do a perfect Ellie run, but you can use either Marmonetti's walkthrough, or mine (in the OP) in order to achieve it. If you do Marmonetti's, that will give you a perfect Sam run too, so you'll be able to get the invite to the rock concert, and the Ellie shower scenes.
thank you

debating about deleting all my saves and just starting again, prob will have new saves sorted by the time next update released. :)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hence my question. I skimmed past that point in the code when Sam invites Sophia, and I didn't recall Dylan getting an invite, but I thought I'd ask the people that play the route for clarification. Any theories as to why Dylan doesn't get an invite, even from Sophia?
When it came to the rock concert, I forgot all about Dylan, until you mentioned him. Maybe Sam did as well? It could be Dylan is so aware of the rock show that Sam didn't think to mention him, or Dylan might go with a bunch of his mates. I mean who wants to go to a rock concert with their mother, even Dylan?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Dylan is either at home or at the boarding school. He could have a soccer game or practice that would prevent him from being at the concert. He might also be told he can't go due to his promises to Sophia to do certain things around the house and he needs to do those so no concert that night. L&P said that the boarding school path brings Dylan and Amber together so who knows if we get any introspection from Dylan about being stuck at the boarding school either alone or with a short cameo by Amber dropping something off to him at Sophia's request. I know that there is no major story arc for Dylan that night but he and Sophia (or He and Emma) have an event during the afternoon that could explain what he is doing that evening.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No doubt this VN is one of the best when it comes to choices as there really are consequences to them but got to be honest, I hate choice. I don't mind a few choices but not this in-depth, I want to see everything but reading comments in here, I feel there is so much am missing.

Guess my lesbian points aren't high enough.

This is why I hate choices, I could organize saves better but ugh, there just too many needed and I'm in lazy mode when viewing VN's or playing games.
  1. Straight path
  2. Lesbian path
  3. Faithful wife path
that should be it but you have sub-paths on each one, some choices effect what woman Sophia interacts with on lesbian path, and tonnes of scenarios on the straight path as well.

A lot of choices can be a good thing but it can also be a really bad thing.

Think L&P should change it and reduce choices but you can choose to remove someone (Mr Bennett, Janitor). It doesn't affect anyone else, so if you choose no Zach it doesn't affect Sam or Dylan.
  1. Lesbian Path: all women are included with choices to remove some.
  2. Straight Path: any guy not named Liam is included
  3. Faithful wife: Liam only but scenario's where people try, Sophia might tease but always shuts them down, maybe some voyeur stuff like the shower scene in the last update.
Highly doubt he going change it but this way, we can just have 3 saves and work each path, removing our least favourites along the way. Just much simpler and better.

Doubt L&P change it but he did decide to change Dylan twist due to negative feedback, but he to far along in development to change it now and I get that.

Anyway just my 2 cents and I rambled again in here :D
I found that the walkthrough L&P provides Patreons is very helpful. There are a lot of save paths but the content is worth it. For example, I went with the Aiden blackmail until I completed the version I was on. When I went back and stopped the Aiden blackmail, I got a whole new Dylan and Sophia story arc with the 'chicken fight' at the pool where Dylan and Amber, Sam's Mom, got a lot more cozy. That was a Great scene and sets up the Dylan/Amber boarding school path (not sure when the first erotic encounter with Amber, post 'chicken fight' is but I'm sure it will be Great!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Day 19 is also a Thursday so if you sent Dylan away he will not be home anyway.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I found that the walkthrough L&P provides Patreons is very helpful. There are a lot of save paths but the content is worth it. For example, I went with the Aiden blackmail until I completed the version I was on. When I went back and stopped the Aiden blackmail, I got a whole new Dylan and Sophia story arc with the 'chicken fight' at the pool where Dylan and Amber, Sam's Mom, got a lot more cozy. That was a Great scene and sets up the Dylan/Amber boarding school path (not sure when the first erotic encounter with Amber, post 'chicken fight' is but I'm sure it will be Great!
The Amber/Dylan shenanigans may happen as all we know is that sending Dylan away opens up a short storyline and there is no mention of a split on Day19 involving Dylan with the rock concert.
These are the events involving Dylan
Noon/ Update 0.130
Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon/ Update 0.150
Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987 and farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan is either at home or at the boarding school. He could have a soccer game or practice that would prevent him from being at the concert. He might also be told he can't go due to his promises to Sophia to do certain things around the house and he needs to do those so no concert that night. L&P said that the boarding school path brings Dylan and Amber together so who knows if we get any introspection from Dylan about being stuck at the boarding school either alone or with a short cameo by Amber dropping something off to him at Sophia's request. I know that there is no major story arc for Dylan that night but he and Sophia (or He and Emma) have an event during the afternoon that could explain what he is doing that evening.
It can't be soccer practice, as his next one isn't until day 17 - "al "I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice, is the earliest when we can see each other again.""

Reactions: farrah and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At the moment it would seem that the Vicky/Liam/Morello events are not that big and the Ellie/Sophia event is the biggest.
So maybe smaller than the Sophia/precious event of the last update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes