Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
Why doesn't Liam play with other women when only men approach Sophia like he's about to be separated from his wife?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why doesn't Liam play with other women when only men approach Sophia like he's about to be separated from his wife?
He's too exhausted to cheat. That's the entire point of the Filthy route - that Liam is so busy with work, that they haven't had sex in a while, so Sophia is slowly but surely looking elsewhere. Liam's busy chasing a promotion that will essentially add a zero to his paycheck. That perhaps coincidentally, perhaps not, he can only get a month after the deadline to pay back Morello.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexieallie2001
D

Deleted member 2479505

These saves are at the end of update vers.0.100.
1-1-lT.save Filthy route/Alyssa/bennet/Aiden/morello/Nursing home.self defence.
1-2-LT.save.Filthy route/Yoga/Ellie/Julia/Bennet/Aiden/Home schooling.
1-3-LT.save Filthy route/Home schooling/Bennet/No Aiden/boarding school.Morello.
1-4-LT.save Good Wife route.
Latest Walk Through
In which save did u do the photoshoot with sophia alone(not with sam)???

D

Deleted member 2479505

If I choose goog wife option Everytime while with Sam and zac then will it affect the relationship between sophia and dlyen???I mean without Sam and zac can Dylan have sex with sophia??

Reactions: Plnjr987

Cid Kagenō

Dec 29, 2019
If I choose goog wife option Everytime while with Sam and zac then will it affect the relationship between sophia and dlyen???I mean without Sam and zac can Dylan have sex with sophia??
If you cheat points Filthy points dylan May be successful.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Noone besides Liam can have sex with Sophia. Besides are you that opposed to picking up a few Sam points on the Dylan route? There are a couple of instances on the Dylan route from what I can tell that require you to pick up Sam points, but why would that matter? As long as you don't have maximum Sam points, Sam wont get anywhere with Sophia. It's not like any of the boys get even a decent kiss in anyway. Dylan has to steal his, and then it's only a peck on the lips.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
He's too exhausted to cheat. That's the entire point of the Filthy route - that Liam is so busy with work, that they haven't had sex in a while, so Sophia is slowly but surely looking elsewhere. Liam's busy chasing a promotion that will essentially add a zero to his paycheck. That perhaps coincidentally, perhaps not, he can only get a month after the deadline to pay back Morello.
Isn't there a scene in the clothing store where you see Liam and when he leaves the daughter of his boss come out from the changing booths and is looking for him ?
It is suggested at the least.
He might be a cheaty bastard after all (?).

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Isn't there a scene in the clothing store where you see Liam and when he leaves the daughter of his boss come out from the changing booths and is looking for him ?
It is suggested at the least.
He might be a cheaty bastard after all (?).
L&P said liam is not cheating sophie.

Reactions: Tulrek and Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes