Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie is of the few that actually has a plan and knows when to push and when not to push her mother's buttons
Ellie, Alyssa and Patricia are the only ones I'd put on that list. Aiden maybe, but would need to see the next few tasks first. Really got the impression Patricia wanted to jill off in the showers during the Yoga event, but wanted to gauge Sophia's reaction first and decided against it.

That rump. Yum.
Yeah ...
Day17_21_59_Ellie_squeezes_her_moms_butt.jpg

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't really agree. Ellie/Dylan interests me.
It can bring us something that will make their background grow.

Unfortunately on day 13, we will have to make (again) a sacrifice if we want to see the rest of this storyline.

I don't understand L&P about this.
He brags and says that this storyline will be nice but barely have we seen the first part that we will have to sacrifice it if we follow another route.
The last 3 events of the day 13 are only "or" instead of "and".

It is really frustrating.
That's why Dylan POV (or any other POV) are such a horrible waste. It's far more interesting to me that events playing out in Dylan's perspective are happening but not revealed to us so that when she's confronted with the implications of these events she is reacting to new and unforeseeable circumstances.

I would massively love the Dylan yoga perspective if it were told by Dylan to Sophia in flashback, as an example. Seducing his mother by talking directly to Sophia about all his thoughts and feelings, reliving the sequence in front of her and allowing us to see Sophia's thoughts as it's being told. This was done very effectively with the Sam dream sequence. It's a good and very useful storytelling technique when not over used. It's also how "real life" works: we only know things that happen in our presence or are communicated directly to us, and even then we're interpreting the information we receive with our own biases and preconceptions as well as our thoughts of and prejudices towards the source.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ellie, Alyssa and Patricia are the only ones I'd put on that list. Aiden maybe, but would need to see the next few tasks first. Really got the impression Patricia wanted to jill off in the showers during the Yoga event, but wanted to gauge Sophia's reaction first and decided against it.

Yeah ...
View attachment 1153013
The character are different/diverse in there approach to seducing Sophia so why make the pygmy seem so dumb in his approach?
He has had two(I think) events where he showed good choices and didn't come off as a desperate horny teenager.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The character are different/diverse in there approach to seducing Sophia so why make the pygmy seem so dumb in his approach?
He has had two(I think) events where he showed good choices and didn't come off as a desperate horny teenager.
When were they?

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
That's why Dylan POV (or any other POV) are such a horrible waste. It's far more interesting to me that events playing out in Dylan's perspective are happening but not revealed to us so that when she's confronted with the implications of these events she is reacting to new and unforeseeable circumstances.

I would massively love the Dylan yoga perspective if it were told by Dylan to Sophia in flashback, as an example. Seducing his mother by talking directly to Sophia about all his thoughts and feelings, reliving the sequence in front of her and allowing us to see Sophia's thoughts as it's being told. This was done very effectively with the Sam dream sequence. It's a good and very useful storytelling technique when not over used. It's also how "real life" works: we only know things that happen in our presence or are communicated directly to us, and even then we're interpreting the information we receive with our own biases and preconceptions as well as our thoughts of and prejudices towards the source.
I've always like the idea of Patrica getting Dylan to open up to her about his crush on Sophia. Since she knew he was watching them after she teased him during the yoga event maybe he could be convinced to tell his aunt about spying and even the photoshoot and that he wants to be with his mom and Sophia over hears it and gets wet? Patrica could be aware that her sister is listening and gets Dylan to go in to more detail, seems the kind of thing that minx would do right? Maybe I just like the idea of Patrica being more active with the Dylan after the yoga event.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When were they?
Ellie talks to her mother and listens to her while trying to help her out.
Sam talks to Sophia and listens to her and shows interest in her.
They all have a different a approach to seducing Sophia with different success

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie talks to her mother and listens to her while trying to help her out.
Sam talks to Sophia and listens to her and shows interest in her.
I was asking about the two events Dylan doesn't act like a "desperate horny teenager"?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I've always like the idea of Patrica getting Dylan to open up to her about his crush on Sophia. Since she knew he was watching them after she teased him during the yoga event maybe he could be convinced to tell his aunt about spying and even the photoshoot and that he wants to be with his mom and Sophia over hears it and gets wet? Patrica could be aware that her sister is listening and gets Dylan to go in to more detail, seems the kind of thing that minx would do right? Maybe I just like the idea of Patrica being more active with the Dylan after the yoga event.
See, that's a great story line, but it's not Sophia's story line and that is where I want this story to focus.

If L&P decides this part of Sophia's world, occurring outside of her perception and beyond her knowledge, needs to be explored then they should create a spin off and call it The Lusty Horny Late-Teenage Boy Pursues His Mother and His Sister and His Aunt and All Their Friends And Associates.

Overview:
Dylan, a [man of legal age in your jurisdiction] recently moved to beautiful, sunny San Alejo, where he starts developing strong sexual urges towards just about every female that is a blood relation, and even a few who aren't. With so many hot women around and so many men (and women!) pursuing them, Dylan struggles to compete for their attention and affection.

Will Dylan have to be devious or charming in his efforts to beat out everyone pursuing his mother's jewels? Will Dylan even be able to pull his uptight and conservative mother away from her marriage vows? Will Dylan be able to rescue his mother from the blackmail plot being carried out under the flimsiest of pretenses by the ultra-rich school-aged gang leader with a sweet ride and fantastic hair, who is pushing her towards deviancy and debauchery? Can Dylan convince his sometimes bitchy but incredibly hot bisexual-experimentalist sister to come along for the ride? So many women, so many possibilities!

Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end he has to ask himself… how far can he go.

Sorry Atton563 and any other Dylan enthusiasts, but fuck that.

--
And, as I've said before, Sophia learning about Dylan's sneaking so on at the yoga event after the fact (whether directly from Dylan or overhearing him and Patricia, which yeah, is kinda hot) is still inline with Dylan's POV being unnecessary to getting the information to us.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes