Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I wonder if Sophia will feel a pang of jealousy if Sam flirts with Ellie
He is not interested in Ellie. Remember his expression when Sophia mentioned that she will take Patricia and Ellie with her. Or do you think he wants to see if he can make her jealous with Ellie? So if Sophia were to go for that...it would be ridiculous and unbelievable.

And so far as I know, it’s nothing planned with „the other guy“ and Ellie.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He is not interested in Ellie. Remember his expression when Sophia mentioned that she will take Patricia and Ellie with her. Or do you think he wants to see if he can make her jealous with Ellie? So if Sophia were to go for that...it would be ridiculous and unbelievable.

True......Just throwing it out there

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Agree: unbelievable. There’s no way Sam would think that a jealousy tactic would work, especially with Ellie, since Sophia has already hinted Sam could hookup with her.

Even in a play through where Sophia is going to the concert and Sophia has had her 3 showers with Ellie plus the Julia/Ellie scene at the pool, Sam would have no knowledge of that. And even if he did, it would make him think jealousy is even less likely to work in his favor.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Agree: unbelievable. There’s no way Sam would think that a jealousy tactic would work, especially with Ellie, since Sophia has already hinted Sam could hookup with her.
Not jealousy from Sam but from Sophia if Patricia or Ellie flirted with him,like what we may see when Dylan meets Amber again, if you sent Dylan away to the special school,that is.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Not jealousy from Sam but from Sophia if Patricia or Ellie flirted with him,like what we may see when Dylan meets Amber again if you sent Dylan away to the special school.
Yes, I’m sayin Sam wouldn’t try to make Sophia jealous, he has no reason to think he’s got his hooks into her that deep.

Patricia and/or Ellie flirting with Sam might make make Sophia jealous, maybe, but that wouldn’t be as a result of Sam’s scheming.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Even in a play through where Sophia is going to the concert and Sophia has had her 3 showers with Ellie plus the Julia/Ellie scene at the pool, Sam would have no knowledge of that. And even if he did, it would make him think jealousy is even less likely to work in his favor.
Sam does admit to finding Ellie attractive:
s "And this could be your chance to impress her *wink*!"
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 96
sa "Um.. what do you mean?"
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 97
s "Oh, come on, Sam. Don't play dumb!"
s "I mean what you admitted to me last time, and what's been obvious since you were in kindergarten!"
s "That you have a crush on my daughter!"
sa "Um, no, that's not what I said!"
sa "I just said that I think she's very nice and pretty."
s "And that you dream about her *chuckle*!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sam stayed silent, and Sophia knew she'd caught him."
s "Don't worry, honey. Your secret's safe with me. I won't tell her. Promise!"
One more thought at the end of the Sam event. If Sophia doesn't know about Cathy's invitation, then Liam's call could end the event or Sophia lies and stays with Sam. But when you finish meeting Sam, the Sam route closes.
Except that Cathy's invitation happens on all routes. There's no way Sophia doesn't know.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One more thought at the end of the Sam event. If Sophia doesn't know about Cathy's invitation, then Liam's call could end the event or Sophia lies and stays with Sam. But when you finish meeting Sam, the Sam route closes.
Sam is one of the important characters in the game but since you have had the option to close the Dylan route I guess nobody is safe.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
s "I mean what you admitted to me last time, and what's been obvious since you were in kindergarten!"

Except that Cathy's invitation happens on all routes. There's no way Sophia doesn't know.
Thanks for the reminder Alley_Cat

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Sure (and who wouldn't find Ellie attractive), but this doesn't contribute in any way to Sam thinking he could make Sophia jealous by flirting with Ellie. In fact, it would have just the opposite effect.

If you go on Aiden's third task then the invite to Cathy's happens after Sophia leaves, so there absolutely are ways that Sophia doesn't know about it. To my memory Sophia hasn't had any contact with Liam after the bridal shop and I don't recall her ever communicating the concert to Liam. That Sophia is on board with the evening Cathy/Andy visit if she doesn't go on Aiden's 3rd task (and stays at the bridal shop) is immaterial, or should be if the paths are to be truly divergent.

I envision, most probably, Liam will simply assume she is readily available for him at a moment's notice, especially on a weekday evening, and that she would have no objections. IMHO that's a totally Liam move - completely oblivious to how that type of assumption would be interpreted by his wife and totally incapable of respecting her independence and autonomy. Similar to what hzjujk proposed, I could totally see Liam calling Sophia and telling her it's time to go to Cathy/Andy's place and she's completely unaware, gets into a bit of a "WTF Liam!" mood, which could nudge her even more towards giving into temptation as a way of getting back at Liam. This could be especially true if FW is really high and GW is really low, and would be a reward to players who have intentionally pursued such an unbalanced scorecard.

Not making a prediction here, just laying out a plausible scenario.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sure (and who wouldn't find Ellie attractive), but this doesn't contribute in any way to Sam thinking he could make Sophia jealous by flirting with Ellie. In fact, it would have just the opposite effect.

If you go on Aiden's third task then the invite to Cathy's happens after Sophia leaves, so there absolutely are ways that Sophia doesn't know about it. To my memory Sophia hasn't had any contact with Liam after the bridal shop and I don't recall her ever communicating the concert to Liam. That Sophia is on board with the evening Cathy/Andy visit if she doesn't go on Aiden's 3rd task (and stays at the bridal shop) is immaterial, or should be if the paths are to be truly divergent.

I envision, most probably, Liam will simply assume she is readily available for him at a moment's notice, especially on a weekday evening, and that she would have no objections. IMHO that's a totally Liam move - completely oblivious to how that type of assumption would be interpreted by his wife and totally incapable of respecting her independence and autonomy. Similar to what hzjujk proposed, I could totally see Liam calling Sophia and telling her it's time to go to Cathy/Andy's place and she's completely unaware, gets into a bit of a "WTF Liam!" mood, which could nudge her even more towards giving into temptation as a way of getting back at Liam. This could be especially true if FW is really high and GW is really low, and would be a reward to players who have intentionally pursued such an unbalanced scorecard.

Not making a prediction here, just laying out a plausible scenario.
You know how much Patricia likes to tease and teasing Sam would be fun for Patricia and maybe push Sophia buttons as well

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You know how much Patricia likes to tease and teasing Sam would be fun for Patricia and maybe push Sophia buttons as well
Absolutely Patricia is a tease, Patricia could very easily flirt and tease with Sam without any motivation other than she loves to flirt and tease. Would she do it to tease Sophia? I guess it would depend on whether or not Patricia has any notion that Sophia has been touchy-feely with Sam and/or that Sam is pursuing Sophia, or that there is any tension between them. I'm not sure Patricia is aware of that. If Patricia is aware then I could definitely see her teasing one or the other of Sam or Sophia to turn up the tension between them. Not sure that she is aware, though...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely Patricia is a tease, Patricia could very easily flirt and tease with Sam without any motivation other than she loves to flirt and tease. Would she do it to tease Sophia? I guess it would depend on whether or not Patricia has any notion that Sophia has been touchy-feely with Sam and/or that Sam is pursuing Sophia, or that there is any tension between them. I'm not sure Patricia is aware of that. If Patricia is aware then I could definitely see her teasing one or the other of Sam or Sophia to turn up the tension between them. Not sure that she is aware, though...
Patricia could notice the special way that Sophia is looking at Sam up on the stage so she woouldn't need to know about the other things that they have done.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Right now the closest game to this one , in my opinion is “Project Myriam” The dev has admitted he’s a huge fan of AWAM & wanted to make something similar with monthly updates & yes the mim has already cheated a few times & you can kick the abusive chatting husband out of your house. Also try Free Pass
For me Project Myriam is somewhere in between AWAM and Anna Exciting Affection. The pace of corruption of Myriam is far quicker than for Sophia, but that makes sense within the storyline as in the first few scenes you see that the husband is (mentally) abusive, denigrating Myriam, and then as you mentioned, very soon revealed to be a lying cheating bastard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like Mother/Son incest then you can play Myriam as either dominant or submissive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Project Myriam renders aren't at the level of say AWAM or JOHN but are more than sufficient. I have enjoyed it and would recommend it so long as you understand the differences between Project Myriam and AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes