nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And i thinks the bonus scene is aiden puts sophia art gallery pics in school notice board and students talking about those pictures...and they dont know sophia is in those pictures...and sophia watching them from corner

Like: xxxorro said
This would also mean that Dylan's saved images could be used later.
It's all done for a purpose

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
The new teaser is doing good business keeping people guessing. But first it's good to remind ourselves that Aiden's "tasks" were always integral to L&P's original script, and while he's tried to appease patrons who disapprove, he will remain resolute in keeping them.
Now regards this teaser. We all know L&P is master of creating expression, tension and surprise, with new teasers rarely what we imagine them to be. So here's my take on alternative explanations.

Sophia. I see pensive detachment, melancholy, eves-dropping, contemplation, resignation, arousal.
She's standing static, poised, unsure whether to act, intervene or withdraw.

Teaser is clearly part of the bonus scene already scheduled. Not directly connected to the current task.

She has finally stood up to Aiden and about to witness Dylan and Zac fall prey to the gang. Dylan has to be ready to deploy his defence training. Or...

Having just refused Aiden's task, she changes her mind and waits outside Aiden's next class ready to apologise, obey his commands in full, wanting to be duly compliant.

She's been summoned by Aiden to hear and take instructions for the next task on his list.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
The new teaser is doing good business keeping people guessing. But first it's good to remind ourselves that Aiden's "tasks" were always integral to L&P's original script, and while he's tried to appease patrons who disapprove, he will remain resolute in keeping them.
Now regards this teaser. We all know L&P is master of creating expression, tension and surprise, with new teasers rarely what we imagine them to be. So here's my take on alternative explanations.

Sophia. I see pensive detachment, melancholy, eves-dropping, contemplation, resignation, arousal.
She's standing static, poised, unsure whether to act, intervene or withdraw.

Teaser is clearly part of the bonus scene already scheduled. Not directly connected to the current task.

She has finally stood up to Aiden and about to witness Dylan and Zac fall prey to the gang. Dylan has to be ready to deploy his defence training. Or...

Having just refused Aiden's task, she changes her mind and waits outside Aiden's next class ready to apologise, obey his commands in full, wanting to be duly compliant.

She's been summoned by Aiden to hear and take instructions for the next task on his list.

Nah - she's just seen the janitor go into the showers and is wondering whether she should join him or wait until playable day 21.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In my opinion, this L&P post confirms my earlier assumption that the events of the upcoming morning will be quite hot.

1642383093257.png

Who has the same opinion? Or do you think something hot is waiting for us, or is nothing worth expecting?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In my opinion, this L&P post confirms my earlier assumption that the events of the upcoming morning will be quite hot.

View attachment 1600739

Who has the same opinion? Or do you think something hot is waiting for us, or is nothing worth expecting?
That L&P says the update is going to be hot is a given. How hot, especially how aroused Sophia will get compared to say the last Ellie shower where she needed to stop herself from jilling off, is the question. Can we expect nudity, or kissing, or Sophia seeing someone else have sex? The last update I believe we had an actual answer from L&P was for the v.100 update, although the teaser for v.115 being for showering with Ellie certainly heavily implied there would be nudity.

There's been much talk about her nipples poking through as proof of arousal, but I don't believe it, since we know Sophia's nipples arevsensitive and can get hard just from a slight breeze.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If it's the portraits from the art class on show it will be a damp squib, IMO. They're just paintings, someone's interpretive artwork. L&P's definition of hot is known to be different from many of us here but I hope for something good. That's all any of us can do, after all.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Even if he is at school, we know Bennett isn't going to be part of anything significant for the foreseeable future, since he isn't even considered for the "Favorite Character" poll.

So the chance of him being in the bonus event is slim, but more likely zero.
The movers were driving by the bar. for Sam's concert. Maybe Bennet will just be wandering by. Don't need interaction from him, just presence.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The movers were driving by the bar. for Sam's concert. Maybe Bennet will just be wandering by. Don't need interaction from him, just presence.
That's why I say "significant". That we might see him from time to time say in a corridor, even just to remind Sophia about his ultimatum, hardly counts as significant.

Reactions: Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last time he used the term hot for a event that I remember was for the Nathalie scene last update and that turned out to be fantastic.
Hopefully this will too.
And not for the later Sam event? Interesting. That he didn't describe the Cathy event as hot is understandable, but I'm surprised he didn't hype the Sam event as hot.

But my point is more the lack of detail we as to why we should be getting excited. IIRC, we were outright told the Yoga event would have nudity, for example. And the teaser for the Ellie shower heavily implied it.

But from v.130 we really haven't had any detail as to how hot we should expect. Or how hot we shouldn't expect. For a while there were a fair few events where we were told not to expect nudity or anything erotic, and that they were mainly build up.

Reactions: Bane71

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And not for the later Sam event? Interesting. That he didn't describe the Cathy event as hot is understandable, but I'm surprised he didn't hype the Sam event as hot.

But my point is more the lack of detail we as to why we should be getting excited. IIRC, we were outright told the Yoga event would have nudity, for example. And the teaser for the Ellie shower heavily implied it.

But from v.130 we really haven't had any detail as to how hot we should expect. Or how hot we shouldn't expect. For a while there were a fair few events where we were told not to expect nudity or anything erotic, and that they were mainly build up.
Definitely the last two updates had more events that were setting the stage. The only notable events that actually weren't just build-up or setting up were Nathalie, Art Class and Hot Tub.

As for the nudity part, I haven't really cared for it much. I mean don't get me wrong, I would like female nudity too but I haven't ever thought too much about it or base if an event is hot or not on the amount of nudity.

All I really care for is that the event should have erotism and should be able to hold my attention for its entirety.

Last edited:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
What you guessed might be true.I mean the first comfortable solution, Dylan can handle this.

If she refused Aidan's 4th task, Sophia can tell Dylan everything about blackmail this time. And Dylan is likely to teach Aiden a lesson in future events. As L&P mentioned earlier in his post, it is important for Sophia to think carefully and make a decision. And You may have noticed another part that L&P mentions that the jogging event is very important for the next day. So it could be Dylan. The bonus event (scene) may be with Dylan and emma or Dylan and the other character.

L&P mentioned in his post that the Morello route is only optional. Morollo could be the 2nd option for a solution.
My friend, Yes keep dreaming. Dylan has had many opportunities so far and he has not been able to get a kiss from Sophia. Does he still teach Aiden a lesson?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

If sam was in Dylan's position, sam was teaching Aiden a tough lesson. Sam has more courage than Dylan in every respect.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My friend, Yes keep dreaming. Dylan has had many opportunities so far and he has not been able to get a kiss from Sophia. Does he still teach Aiden a lesson?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

If sam was in Dylan's position, sam was teaching Aiden a tough lesson. Sam has more courage than Dylan in every respect.
Dylan got the first kiss on the lips from Sophia. He tricked her to do it, that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY MIND

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Dylan got the first kiss on the lips from Sophia. He tricked her to do it, that's all.
He tricked her and kissed her, Also, as a volunteer, Sophia did not allow him to kiss her. :ROFLMAO: Dylan has asked Sophia several times for a kiss, but Sophia refuses to kiss Dylan every time. Sam had only asked her to kiss her once, She accepted it and she allowed him to kiss her as soon as sam.

Also Ellie and Julia had only asked her to kiss her once, even Patricia. She accepted it and Sophia gives them both a chance to kiss her. As soon as they hear it for the first time, Sophia gives everyone permission to kiss her. And Dylan's kiss can't be a real kiss.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 1600739

I just cannot believe him Bane71. He stated an end of Jan release. Looking real tight right now.

I was actually more surprised at the comments of the Patrons. I think they need to share what they are using.:giggle:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes