abram1

May 24, 2020
Someone on this thread might make this wish.

"Dear Santa (L&P)!
I've been a good boy this whole year. Please, send Dylan to the boarding school on every possible route, preferably with Sam.
Lil' muffins aka Ellie and Julia are my true and only cumfort* in this perishable world. Let Sophia embrace them on her ever changing twin peaks. I wish I could sacrifice one of my nine lives to make this happen.
Yours, A_C."

1.jpg

* - that's not a misspell, for the adepts of purity of the English language

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Someone on this thread might make this wish.

"Dear Santa (L&P)!
I've been a good boy this whole year. Please, send Dylan to the boarding school on every possible route, preferably with Sam.
Lil' muffins aka Ellie and Julia are my true and only cumfort* in this perishable world. Let Sophia embrace them on her ever changing twin peaks. I wish I could sacrifice one of my nine lives to make this happen.
Yours, A_C."

View attachment 2257643

* - that's not a misspell, for the adepts of purity of the English language
Santa: dear , what makes this game special is Dylan and Sam. Lesbian route sucks. Sorry

Reactions: 1ZeRat

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys, how can I get a AWAM Fan Sign for my profile?
Does anyboy have a tutorial? I'm sorry I'm new here
You could right-click on the signature you like and from the options click "Save image as..." and save wherever you want on your pc... or just "Copy image".
Go to your profile and upload the signature image or paste the image.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah , got enough from them , i hate that route and the updates mostly about them .

I WANT MORE WITH ELLIE !
And Ellie will have an evening event with Christine and Dylan, Plus one tomorrow PD in the morning. So there is more, Ellie. Ellie dominated the first part of the novel with her progression; she'll be back in about 3-5 years at least in full swing again. That's how the cycle repeats itself.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I wonder if fans would be placated if L&P would add something like Sophia reflecting back on each scene that is inevitably interrupted, and sorta fantasize about what could have happened had there been no interruption.

It would allow the 'scene' to have some kind of conclusion, without actually having Sophia commit to it.

And actively fantasizing about it as her sexual frustration continues to build would work towards the corruption path.

Urnansaggytoes

Dec 24, 2022
Hey guys I’m new to awam and I stumbled across gameplay of Sophia and janitor getting it down would that be a fan game if so please drop the name of that version

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes