Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If this is the last Bennet/Sophia event I just have 3 questions.
1 what will Bennet ask Sophia to do or show
2.How will Sophia make sure that Bennet keeps his word to let Dylan retake the history test.
3.How will Sophia put an end to this

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As I excepted from our double agent :D Farah the great :D
Can our double agent please tell us if anybody else,besides Bennet,is also there that Sophia may know,maybe somebody from her husbands work place.It could be an interesting.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can our double agent please tell us if anybody else,besides Bennet,is also there that Sophia may know,maybe somebody from her husbands work place.It could be an interesting.
Pretty sure there won't be such a thing.After all he have said that he is decreasing the number of renders for Bennett's event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jessia O'Neils Hard News. The acronym just happens to be JOHN. Another female protag corruption game, the partner is maybe a little more interesting. The neighbours are hilarious.

Honestly, kind of wondering when Sophie will make it to second base with one of the female characters. I know the incest variant will take even longer but dammit, I want to push her past bi curious
Considering the furthest Sophia has gone is with Ellie and Patricia, hopefully it'll be soon.

Can anyone help me with the link of fan art page, please?
What sort of FA are you looking for? I'm regularly on here, and the FA page, so if you PM me I can probably help further.

Reactions: farrah and @ssasin

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Jessia O'Neils Hard News. The acronym just happens to be JOHN. Another female protag corruption game, the partner is maybe a little more interesting. The neighbours are hilarious.

Considering the furthest Sophia has gone is with Ellie and Patricia, hopefully it'll be soon.

What sort of FA are you looking for? I'm regularly on here, and the FA page, so if you PM me I can probably help further.
Thanks for the info

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
your position has not improved :D
:ROFLMAO: Which position do you mean? :ROFLMAO:
Since you don't understand it by yourself, i tell you something shocking: if you don't like it, you can not use it! o_O
When you'll got it you will realize that the only shitty thing is your way of reasoning.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Reactions: dima1986

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
I assume the last scene that he will create is with ellie and sophia event? or am i missing someone

Alastor8888

Mar 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Which position do you mean? :ROFLMAO:
Since you don't understand it by yourself, i tell you something shocking: if you don't like it, you can not use it! o_O
When you'll got it you will realize that the only shitty thing is your way of reasoning.
so you tell me your translation is not a fault of google but in same time not you fault and so is my fault because i am italian and i not speak like Yoda? but in the same time not you are not able to do good translation? ... you have some problem kid... and a shock news some you too, if i tell somethig is for improve , not for flamming or trolling, i am too old for this shit, if you need help for translation just call , but don't tell me this is a good job

cheers

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I assume the last scene that he will create is with ellie and sophia event? or am i missing someone
It's just called the "Ellie event", so we don't know if Sophia is involved. But I think many of us are hoping so. And with L&P being so tight-lipped, I think it will be significant.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Sophia was to play along with Bennet suggesting that he may get something once Dylan retakes the test and his test is marked.Then Sophia could give Bennet the finger.
I also wonder how long the Bennet/Sophia saga has left
does our double agent know anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's definitely Sophia/Ellie event. And according to my information, this will be a very interesting event.
Just a reminder for everyone,that was a conversation from september 2018.Some things have and will change.
If Sophia was to play along with Bennet suggesting that he may get something once Dylan retakes the test and his test is marked.Then Sophia could give Bennet the finger.
I also wonder how long the Bennet/Sophia saga has left
does our double agent know anything
Patrons have voted to keep Bennett story.So I don't see kicking him soon.Of course there will be an option to ignore him,but he will still be present in the game.And will get an events,even if not in your route.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes