Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Let me put it in simple words. It simply means that we can expect the update not before the third or even the last week of december.
I hope I am wrong.:cautious:
The last update took him almost 4 weeks to code after the art design, rendering and PS were completed. Also; the holidays are only 3 and 6 weeks away (Thanksgiving and Christmas), which I believe he's in Europe so Thanksgiving most likely won't be a factor. Also; you have to factor in how much time he puts into the game every day, we might not see the update until after the new year. Which I hope is not the case.

December 2019

He stated December. But as of right now, I don't see it due to the amount of CS, RS, and PS that needs to be completed and going by the last coding time it took for the last update.

1573582619288.png

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i would consider this update and 4 months of waiting a total letdown if she doesn’t show her tits and some vag during the bikini show.

D

Deleted member 840101

December 2019

He stated December. But as of right now, I don't see it due to the amount of CS, RS, and PS that needs to be completed and going by the last coding time it took for the last update.

View attachment 458580
That is exactly what I have been thinking. I will not be very much shocked even if we get the update in January considering the amount of work the dev has to do. Not to mention that programming and Translation part alone can take approximately 15 days. So it will be more like a miracle if we get the update in December.

Its not that I am complaining but I wish we get the update a little earlier. *Fingers crossed*

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That is exactly what I have been thinking. I will not be very much shocked even if we get the update in January considering the amount of work the dev has to do. Not to mention that programming and Translation part alone can take approximately 15 days. So it will be more like a miracle if we get the update in December.

Its not that I am complaining but I wish we get the update a little earlier. *Fingers crossed*
I hope I'm wrong and we get the update in December. It would be a nice Christmas Present. :p (y):love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am sooo blessed because I know how I can get rid of my erections without AWAM o_O :eek: (y) :LOL: :cool: :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:
It's good to have a fallback plan. I would prescribe the following for relief. Milfy City, Summer with Mia, The Visit. And if you're allergic to any of those prescriptions, you can try Timestamp and The Twist for relief as well. :p :cool::love:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's good to have a fallback plan. I would prescribe the following for relief. Milfy City, Summer with Mia, The Visit. And if you're allergic to any of those prescriptions, you can try Timestamp and The Twist for relief as well. :p :cool::love:(y)
Oh yeah, well known projects for huge, regular, monthly updates! I will try them!

Additionally to Project SAGE Act 1 of course, my "magic potion" or at least one of them :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We will know if december is possible after Bennett's event is done.After all we can bet that Ellie's event won't be faster to make.
Also don't forget that he will need 1-2 weeks for translation,bug hunt and to write the WT.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
well he is alone and that's why the work taking this long.. I think u should ask and say!why he don't want others to join to develop game faster! one working on art one working on ps other translate and programming ! u see ? it's the people he don't have and honestly he seems to doesn't like recuite others to help him!
He is very very protective of his baby.
maybe If he got more help then maybe his updates would come quicker and also his patrons numbers may rise

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes