EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
We want Sophia scenes why put Dylan Ellie scene there really totally wasted process of story , I think now add tag multiple protagonist lol,
Process little bit going Dylan side isn't it huh:mad::cautious:(n):sleep:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Another great update, really enjoying these tasks part of the story, so looking forward to every single one of these tasks, hope it keeps being stuff in front of the class for at least a few more and doesn't quickly get to sex stuff with Tyler and his friends, which I realize it probably going end up at that.

I totally went Basic Instinct with panties :D

I was a bit disappointed that the option to have Sophie not check if anyone was there, didn't lead to her continuing and Sam watching her masturbate more and maybe even she catches him further along but choose to let him watch.

The mirror stuff with Dylan was great, enjoyed that and stuff with Ellie.

Another great update.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I did like the breakfast in bed event as Dylan did not seem so pushy,desperate as he did before.
Also he did learn a lot about what his mother like to wear,lingerie wise.sneaky bugger
I understand the perspective of desperation but you have to understand, he IS her son and she is not into incest or anything immoral with her own son, to begin with, so he HAD to start pushing harder to bring down those restrictions and reservations in his case compared to others that might have had it easier because are not related to Sophia in a way that yes, it may have looked pushy or desperate in the beginning.

When he saw her in her red lingerie in the living room and that she did it for his father and after the talk with Amber's son in his room, he wanted to have the same experience and relationship with her as his father does or even better than him like the foot massage or the bikini fashion show. Now that those reservations are lower, he doesn't have to be that pushy or desperate because there's already a trust, love and a sort of intimacy between them.

As for learning what his mother likes to wear lingerie wise?...maybe eventually he'll give her lingerie as a gift or have a lingerie fashion show, he already knows what she likes. Haha yeah, that's one of the things I like about Dylan's path, the cleverness because, for the bikini fashion show, he learned her size when getting her bikini before going to the bathtub and give her the foot massage, then Sophia told him about the one-time thing about her naked breast and he bought the white crochet bikini, now that she told him about the lingerie...he might use that knowledge to give her something.

The thing with the game and what I like about it in Dylan's path is that is a very realistic approach of Mother & Son Incest. Dylan is after all (don't know how to put it) peddling? rowing? against the current, because Sophia is his mother, and he has more adversity than compared to others, so he needs to be extra smart and at the same time sweet, kind, useful, helpful, to get to where he wants to get with Sophia in a way that can be acceptable for her and even willing.

I've never seen another game that takes this much time to develop a Mother & Son relationship in as much as realistic as possible.

Dr.Fapalot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I understand the perspective of desperation but you have to understand, he IS her son and she is not into incest or anything immoral with her own son, to begin with, so he HAD to start pushing harder to bring down those restrictions and reservations in his case compared to others that might have had it easier because are not related to Sophia in a way that yes, it may have looked pushy or desperate in the beginning.

When he saw her in her red lingerie in the living room and that she did it for his father and after the talk with Amber's son in his room, he wanted to have the same experience and relationship with her as his father does or even better than him like the foot massage or the bikini fashion show. Now that those reservations are lower, he doesn't have to be that pushy or desperate because there's already a trust, love and a sort of intimacy between them.

As for learning what his mother likes to wear lingerie wise?...maybe eventually he'll give her lingerie as a gift or have a lingerie fashion show, he already knows what she likes. Haha yeah, that's one of the things I like about Dylan's path, the cleverness because, for the bikini fashion show, he learned her size when getting her bikini before going to the bathtub and give her the foot massage, then Sophia told him about the one-time thing about her naked breast and he bought the white crochet bikini, now that she told him about the lingerie...he might use that knowledge to give her something.

The thing with the game and what I like about it in Dylan's path is that is a very realistic approach of Mother & Son Incest. Dylan is after all (don't know how to put it) peddling? rowing? against the current, because Sophia is his mother, and he has more adversity than compared to others, so he needs to be extra smart and at the same time sweet, kind, useful, helpful, to get to where he wants to get with Sophia in a way that can be acceptable for her and even willing.

I've never seen another game that takes this much time to develop a Mother & Son relationship in as much as realistic as possible.
spot-on post and exactly it. nicely stated

It should be well known am not a fan of incest but heck, I can look past that and enjoy it because it is really well done.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
His patreon site he say male mc games boring then why he put Dylan side story, really game process bit by bit spoiling lol (n) :sleep:

Reactions: Adolfo

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
guys
i can't start side job - Interview with Ava Myers plus 1st workday
help me please
can i use fix this problem with saveeditor ?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
guys
i can't start side job - Interview with Ava Myers plus 1st workday
help me please
can i use fix this problem with saveeditor ?
Did you turn down the 1st side job?You have to refuse 1st job to get the 2nd job

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
what a bomb in the walkrough.if you choose emma you finished the dylan path and is the only way to follow her path.got an affeir with your son girlfriend sound super for me. :love:
Yea I like the idea,if it works that way

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
His patreon site he say male mc games boring then why he put Dylan side story, really game process bit by bit spoiling lol (n) :sleep:
I'm sure its because viewers wanted to know why Ellie has such a hated for Dylan. I think a side story is the best way to answer this question. I don't think Sophia's Storyline was hurt one bit by this additional story. Plus this story may work its way into a Sophia/Ellie/Dylan event down the road.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Things missing from these scene, my case ;) .
L&P has already created this scene, only few renders more, with his PC should be easy, and could make all more spicy, a drop of ... juice, something and Dylan trying to clean it, touching her skin. It would make this more intense and erotic. My opinion;)
1586095960296.png
or this
1586096652614.png

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I'm sure its because viewers wanted to know why Ellie has such a hated for Dylan. I think a side story is the best way to answer this question. I don't think Sophia's Storyline was hurt one bit by this additional story. Plus this story may work its way into a Sophia/Ellie/Dylan event down the road.
I'm playing the online version of the game and it crushes after the guitar lesson. Does if I download the game have the same problem?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes