Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
so since L&P's goal for full time is reached,how long until he posts an update about this and what he intends to do from here on?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Very nice update!
At first I was sceptical reading the last few posts of the dev, but the result is enjoyable.

The second job is a nice contrast to it's counterpart and I like where its going. I think it's a shame there is so much else stuff like Bennett and club-guys, that I personally don't care for, instead of focussing more on the core of the story + maybe the side jobs.

But the Sam scene was nice, and so was the Dyla one, even thou I think both should be a bit further ahead since the model-scene by the pool, than just a kiss on the cheek.

The one thing that actually bothers me is adding more students to the class. Like... why?!
I already forgot most of the existing one (and basically all of Ellies dance-friends) so why add even more characters that will take up time and space that we could use for the more important storylines?

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Lot of lesbian girls there and guys also but she stuck with only 3 people
Sop and pat sharing phone with two guys those scenes never makes until lol
Alyssa,Cat process still not move on lol.

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
My $0.02

The hard work is visible all through the update. Dev hasn't been lazy IMHO. I think everyone ranting in the comments above is because we all (me included) were expecting something more... spicy.

The only thing that I didn't like was the render were she was bending in front of her class. The quality was subpar with the typical square ass of Genesis Gen2 Daz models (compared to the swimming pool session with the boys, which had incredible renderes). I think dev should re-render the class scenes of this update.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I didn't realize this game is still being worked on. I really hope the dev will be able to finish it.

Kidding right ? Missing the shower kiss scene for "1" god damn point.
What should we do ?
Most RenPy games can be modified by enabling the dev console and then editing the specific variable. In the case of this game here's how:
  • Create a new .rpy file in the 'game' directory. Example: 'A_Wife_And_Mother-0.095-pc\game\dev.rpy'
  • Include the following in the file (using notepad):
Python:
init -1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Now you can open the developer console by pressing Shift+O (as in "Options", not zero) in-game. Then it's just a matter of changing the needed variables. Looking at the game's scripts shows this:
Python:
default good_wife = 0
default filthy = 0
default lesbian = 0
default dylan = 0
default ellie = 0
default sam = 0
default patricia = 0
default alyssa_price = 0
default zac_price = 0
default emma = 0
default nathalie = 0
default claire = 0
default luke = 0
(you can extract the "archive.rpa" file using RPA Extractor, then take a look at the script.rpy files using notepad)
Now if you want to change anything just type "var = value". For example, to change Ellie's points to 90, type "ellie = 90" (minus the quotes) and press enter.

Reactions: lameoh and Cgt35
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes