codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Could I ask, how so? It’s something you don’t like, that’s fine. But many others like it, so it isn’t a waste of time for them.
Actually, I see that there are too many lesbian ways as a waste of time.
(Sorry for my english)

Reactions: Elemo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we have the opportunity to copy the dialogs in the game? When I copy it, it will automatically transfer to google translate. hard news like jessica o'eil's.
The easiest way is to use Unren. Or I can send you the script files
As a Lesbian when my girlfriend go at it it is indeed sex I don't like toys my fingers and tongue are all I need , have you never gone down on a girl before try it you might like i know she would
Oral is Sophia's favourite way of getting off. Liam becoming a 2 pump chump (we learn if you play the day 16 sex scene) is one of the ways I think L&P is establishing Sophia's increased horniness, and dissatisfaction with their sex life.

Reactions: afterlights

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The easiest way is to use Unren. Or I can send you the script files

Oral is Sophia's favourite way of getting off. Liam becoming a 2 pump chump (we learn if you play the day 16 sex scene) is one of the ways I think L&P is establishing Sophia's increased horniness, and dissatisfaction with their sex life.
Liam becoming a 2 pump chump.harsh very harsh

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
time for me to chime in. what the L&P is trying to show everyone in this story I believe is u can have a woman that has been closed off to a lot of sexual styles and by moving her and her family and surrounding her with all these other sexual vices that she seeing that she can be turned on by them such as other women, other men of same or different color, and different fetishes and life styles and her growing in her sexually will either bring her and her hubby together or tare them apart. so there no waste of time going down the bisexual path or any other path the only negative is the updates taking so long to get to us if that wasn't a issue then people wouldn't be bitching about this path or that path being a waste of time. best thing we can do as fan is cool are jets and wait till the updates because it is what it is

Reactions: Plnjr987

leopk

Apr 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "zzzz1222, publicação: 3634287, membro: 1897205"]
O conteúdo lésbico está perdendo tempo inútil neste jogo. Por que devemos assistir homossexuais mesmo em jogos para adultos?
[/CITAR] Lesbian content is the best part of this game, along with incest, if you don't like it, just jump. I for example do not like when my character is a woman and she have sex or flirt with other man than her husband or son in games of this type, so I simply avoid this type of situation and when I see that the game does not give me that option simply I stop playing it, simple.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Liam becoming a 2 pump chump.harsh very harsh
Liam can be a 1 pump chump for all I care. There's more to sex than how long the guy lasts. If there is even a guy at all.

Besides, as long as they still have the house, Liam is being useful enough to keep around. And so far the only one Sophia trusts to have sex with

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam can be a 1 pump chump for all I care. There's more to sex than how long the guy lasts. If there is even a guy at all.

Besides, as long as they still have the house, Liam is being useful enough to keep around. And so far the only one Sophia trusts to have sex with
Quick question for you.
You can go the bi-sexual/good wife route as they are classed as one route?
If you want to have fun with Alyssa then you have to continue the Aiden blackmail as sending Dylan away kills off the Alyssa route?
I have not tried it but can you keep the good wife points higher then the filthy points,I doubt it myself,but I may try.Without cheating

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Quick question for you.
You can go the bi-sexual/good wife route as they are classed as one route?
If you want to have fun with Alyssa then you have to continue the Aiden blackmail as sending Dylan away kills off the Alyssa route?
I have not tried it but can you keep the good wife points higher then the filthy points,I doubt it myself,but I may try
so far in the good wife/bisexual you only can have fun with natalie and vicky. i hadn´t test it with emma :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
so far in the good wife/bisexual you only can have fun with natalie and vicky. i hadn´t test it with emma :unsure:
Yea that is how I figured it.So even if I don't want anything to do with Aiden I will have to because they are connected,that is a shame that L&P put conditions like this on this route.
I wonder if that will change if you do the second solution on day 25 playable day 18!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yea that is how I figured it.So even if I don't want anything to do with Aiden I will have to because they are connected,that is a shame that L&P put conditions like this on this route
wait we don´t know if marie and clarie are connect to the patricia path/filty wife :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
wait we don´t know if marie and clarie are connect to the patricia path/filty wife :unsure:
I don't know the answer to that one myself.
Claire has 17 votes
Marie has 16 votes
I do not know if it really meaning anything

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes