Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so far in the good wife/bisexual you only can have fun with natalie and vicky. i hadn´t test it with emma :unsure:
The answer to that is in the Walkthrough. The only way to continue Emma's storyline is to set her up with Dylan. Which last I heard, absolutely no-one is interested in
wait we don´t know if marie and clarie are connect to the patricia path/filty wife :unsure:
Well the fact we have a Sophia/Patricia/Marie/Claire event, and this is an opportunity to explore Sophia's lesbian side, means it's highly indicative. But yeah, we'll have to wait for next update to know for sure.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All we known until now is that Patricia knowns Clarie and Marie. I believe that we must wait the game progress to answer this question.
Two choices really.
Good wife or filthy wife route.
They could go the same way as Tyler has,seen him twice and then nothing for a couple of updates

Reactions: Plnjr987

SlutWifeGuoGuo

Sep 13, 2018
I think the game is done too slowly, more or less the reason.

Why don't you just throw everything online and let the Internet do it. And share it!

Like a lot of large stand-alone games, and even some online games, is to do the slow to death, or do not do, all sorts of reasons, the game all the things thrown online, and then the netizens together to discuss the production.

I didn't find the game made this way worse than the original author or the original game company, and fast fantastic!

Never underestimate the power of the people, by their OTAKU IMAGINATION!

I sincerely hope that some of the game can not go on, as all open, let the netizens play it!

Well, you will always get a good review, basic will not have many people to say you are not good!

As it turns out, it is! Although only a few writers for practical reasons to throw all the original online, let everyone free play, I am very boring, check nearly 20 years of all the stand-alone Games and some online games.

A lot of game companies or original authors, either because of time or money, or because of consideration of the public, will open source, 100 is only 2 ~ 3 only (just for example)

There are also writers who are single handedly rich and persistent, who are generally silent for 2 or 3 years and then explode, no worse than those produced by some well known game companies.

There's also the author of one-on-one, with the ideas, the stamina, the lack of funding, and it all comes to nothing. F95, I've been here over a year, I've played almost all the games once, and I've played 80% of them. . . I'm fucking bored out of my mind.

If I wasn't color blind and flunked Chinese, I would post a bunch of them. . .

I'm so fucked up, some writers make a game out of it, you can make it public, we can make it free. My kind of person is, you give me a foundation, I can give you change the appearance of all fly, change until I like. If you ask me to create a game, I'm not that good at it, ......... Oh, I'm bored

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
So I played it out for you on mine and I was able to advance, but my question to you is this. Is your Good Wife Points higher than your Filthy Points? If GW points are higher then you won't be able to advance which means you didn't meet the prerequisite. I hope that helps you.
No, I have 18 Filth and only 9 GW. I also have 0 les temptation.
I would imagine it has to do with the specific choices I made in the game. Hoping there was something I was missing and it was an easy fix, but it looks like I will have to run through the game again.

Update: I ran through the game again and still have the same issues. I think I must have picked the same choices, because I have more-or-less the same scores as well. Not sure how to proceed at this point.

Update 2: Well fuck me. The dialogues are just the same for the first little bit. I guess my first time through I must have clicked the wrong button, then when going back through it I noticed that odd dialogue thing and figured it was a glitch. But no, the first few lines of dialogue are just the same in both choices, but the latter choice leads to the son route. Sorry for the trouble, guys.

Last edited:

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Did they remove content between updates? Cause I can't for the life of me figure out how to have the fashion show with the son again.

Reactions: Plnjr987

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Is it just me, or is there a complete lack of "lower your expectations in terms of "erotic stuff/nudity"" for the Ellie/Julia and the Sophia/Patricia/Marie/Claire events?
It is cause devs just focussed on this one and is going peculiarly at a slower pace to begin with... That's why this outrage is happening as not everyone likes lesbo route.. P.S. no offense to them though.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is cause devs just focussed on this one and is going peculiarly at a slower pace to begin with... That's why this outrage is happening as not everyone likes lesbo route.. P.S. no offense to them though.....
I only mention it because in most of the events so far, like the Morello event, the bonus storyline, the 2nd side job, the self-defence lessons, L&P has made specific mention of what not to expect.

Especially since this is the first major event with Marie and Claire, I would have assumed there'd be a post explaining how this will just be setting up for future events, but there is a suspicious absence of a post like that AFAIK, yet we have one for the 2nd side job, even though later on, it's apparently going to be "freaking hot"

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old dog Man, you should announce the next time that you will be absent for many days. There were people worried about you.
Once the Alyssa teaser hits we'll probably be hearing more from him
the game is progressing very slowly that i even wounder is the developer is doing any work at all for the amount of money he is getting, so if you are a patron then you are a fool.
Do you even have any experience in Daz? Creating scenes with the complexity this game has takes time. And we can't hear about it on his Patreon site because it will most likely involve incest, same as we won't hear the details of scenes from the 2nd side job, only vagaries.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I only mention it because in most of the events so far, like the Morello event, the bonus storyline, the 2nd side job, the self-defence lessons, L&P has made specific mention of what not to expect.

Especially since this is the first major event with Marie and Claire, I would have assumed there'd be a post explaining how this will just be setting up for future events, but there is a suspicious absence of a post like that AFAIK, yet we have one for the 2nd side job, even though later on, it's apparently going to be "freaking hot"
All we know about the Marie and Claire event is ,so take your pick of the 5 senses. sense.PNG
As for the 2nd side job it is a subject that L&P finds fascinating.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Old Dog,
Honestly you don't think L&P got a bit lost in his characters.
I'm just trying to be as neutral as possible here.
The MC is Sophia and I think that devoting more time to the other characters has an impact on his production time.
I know that they are linked in one way or another to the development of Sophia, but taking as much time as Ellie / Julia events for example, it is not necessarily good for the production of L&P.
I have nothing against lesbians, quite the contrary.
I say that in a neutral way, no criticism on it. Let it be clear.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog,
Honestly you don't think L&P got a bit lost in his characters.
I'm just trying to be as neutral as possible here.
The MC is Sophia and I think that devoting more time to the other characters has an impact on his production time.
I know that they are linked in one way or another to the development of Sophia, but taking as much time as Ellie / Julia events for example, it is not necessarily good for the production of L&P.
I have nothing against lesbians, quite the contrary.
I say that in a neutral way, no criticism on it. Let it be clear.
The characters are linked and I personally think that L&P could of had the same inpact with less characters in the game.
Sophia has 5 ladies for lesbian temptations.
Aiden,Bennet,Morello,Sam,Zac,Tyler,Logan and the museums guys for the filthy route,do we really need this many characters in the game?
This is his 1st game so I will give him some slack.It is also not an easy task setting up scenes with multiple characters,Ask Alley_cat or anyone who has used Daz,it is freakiing painful.
Sophia is the main MC but it is L&P attention to detail and everything must be perfect,lighting,poses,expressions and a 1001 other things that slow him down.
He wants this game to be as realistic as he can,how many games have you seen the actual postman or when Sophia changes clothes,walking down the corridor or testing the temp of the water in the pool?So I think it is a combination of things that are slowing the work rate down.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The characters are linked and I personally think that L&P could of had the same inpact with less characters in the game.
Sophia has 5 ladies for lesbian temptations.
Aiden,Bennet,Morello,Sam,Zac,Tyler,Logan and the museums guys for the filthy route,do we really need this many characters in the game?
This is his 1st game so I will give him some slack.It is also not an easy task setting up scenes with multiple characters,Ask Alley_cat or anyone who has used Daz,it is freakiing painful.
Sophia is the main MC but it is L&P attention to detail and everything must be perfect,lighting,poses,expressions and a 1001 other things that slow him down.
Of course, I was not talking about the technical side but about the fact that there are too many characters (more than enough).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was talking(e-mailing) L&P as I had some concerns with the game and I was ready to walk away but all is good.
Thanks for your concerns
That's why I said that L&P needs a PR. It would be cheaper and save a lot of time. Imagine, you have to answer to all your 1000 patrons. Counting all that time.

Reactions: Elemo

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That's why I said that L&P needs a PR. It would be cheaper and save a lot of time. Imagine, you have to answer to all your 1000 patrons. Counting all that time.
True. He has too much on his plate and needs someone who can handle this side for him.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes