Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Sam concert could be a big event as well,lots to look forward to
I suspect I'll only be getting the Nathalie event that update, which I imagine will only be a small one. But as long as the Ellie and Vicky events show some progression, I'm good.

There is no sam content in this update.

It's all lesbian shit which i'm all for but god damnit why not give both sides something to look forward to? The updates already are one big fucking joke in everything from content (we got what last update, Sophia bending over to pick up a pen? In the 9th+ update?) to timescale between updates (it's now 2 months since the last update and this is only 50% done).

Why not have a good mixture of straight and lesbian content to appease both sides instead of forcing one side to wait half a year to get the content they actually care for
Sam got the dream sequence last update, while the lesbian route got nothing. The balance isn't in any one update, but across several. Hell, Sam gets the only evening event on day 19.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait, this event might be bigger than the fashion show as well?
The yoga event would need to be over 380 renders to set a new record.
The fashion show,Dylan and Sam, had 277 renders.
Julia/Ellie had around 380 renders.
So the Sophia/Alyssa event is the last part of this update?Next event to be done.
So you may as well ignore the game progress chart as it does not paint a true picture of the updates progression.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I suppose once this update is in the books, then the next update for Day 19 will be first Morning & Noon then some more time and Evening & Night. :unsure:

Either way, both updates will have Dylan in them, the first half with Sophia (or for some reason with Emma :rolleyes:) then the second half with Ellie.

• Thinking Face

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I suppose once this update is in the books, then the next update for Day 19 will be first Morning & Noon then some more time and Evening & Night. :unsure:

Either way, both updates will have Dylan in them, the first half with Sophia (or for some reason with Emma :rolleyes:) then the second half with Ellie.
Which is my point about not judging things just by a single update. Between the morning/noon and afternoon updates, you have a Dylan event in each, a Lesbian event (or two) in each, lesbian events for GW and Filthy, a GW Liam event, a Filthy route Morello event, and Aiden task at noon, one of each of the two side jobs, a bonus storyline event, finishing with a Sam event in the evening. Probably the most balanced day for each route you could get

Reactions: Jude6

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
How is this so popular? Is it just from shit flinging in this thread? For as many updates and long going as this game is jack and shit has happened. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a slow burn and good build up. I really liked DMD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is ridiculous though.
I believe it is popular because of the quality of the renders; the environment and the character textures. I can't comment on RPGM games since I don't play them, but it doesn't take much to realise that most games are either using older assets, or they don't (or cannot) dedicate more time to improving the look of the resources. There's a significant empty space in the market for anybody who uses high-quality assets. Almost like an ensured success (unless it's based around "less liked" fetishes).

• Angry
Reactions: Korder

jalon33

May 25, 2020
Just downloaded this... is there any way to speed up the game? Like, literally make it go faster? Feels like I have to click three times for the screen to change. Super slow black screen transitions every few seconds. Is this just how the game is or is it my computer? I don't think I can play this if this is how it's designed.

Reactions: sava75

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So wait, there is potentially Dyland content? That's not bad then
I believe they're just storyline advances for either Dylan arriving at the boarding school, or him starting self-defence classes. Nothing particularly exciting or erotic.
Just downloaded this... is there any way to speed up the game? Like, literally make it go faster? Feels like I have to click three times for the screen to change. Super slow black screen transitions every few seconds. Is this just how the game is or is it my computer? I don't think I can play this if this is how it's designed.
Have you tried "Skip Transitions" in the Preferences menu? I've heard there might be a few other ways, I'd just need to look them up.

• Thinking Face

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Which is my point about not judging things just by a single update. Between the morning/noon and afternoon updates, you have a Dylan event in each, a Lesbian event (or two) in each, lesbian events for GW and Filthy, a GW Liam event, a Filthy route Morello event, and Aiden task at noon, one of each of the two side jobs, a bonus storyline event, finishing with a Sam event in the evening. Probably the most balanced day for each route you could get
That's exactly my point too!!

To not judge things by a single update as well as to not compete nor compare about paths in the game because they're all different with different approaches and the different natures in the characters so the progress or tarry in one character it's their own and not compared to others because others have it differently. L&P is trying to cover content for every taste and that alone it's quite the endeavor.

Yeah, it may be more balanced the next day, and this upcoming update is also balanced because there will still be events with Sophia dealing with men as with women and for what I see that's by far, most important and good in the game...it's that the player can avoid the stuff they don't want to play. :cool: (y)

I believe they're just storyline advances for either Dylan arriving at the boarding school, or him starting self-defence classes. Nothing particularly exciting or erotic.
As for the boarding school, I have no idea what to expect. As for the self-defense classes, it seems there's a 10% of that event unless it's just a 10% for just Dylan & Emma or the self-defense lesson and Dylan & Emma combined, I have no idea, but by that percentage, I suppose something could happen. Hehehe not to mention, not everyone finds the same things exciting nor erotic, some people may not get turned on by lesbian stuff as others, for their own reasons, would. I suppose that's very subjective to the player. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Sophia in White... :love::love::love::love:(y)

Asana
The Yoga class has started!
This is just a tiny teaser of this event which approximately will have between 250 and 300 renders. Just as a little info: Between the last render of the Ellie/Julia event and this one above are 168 renders in between!

Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!
Just seeing this picture makes me wish, I had a time machine.

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes