Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
...As for the boarding school, I have no idea what to expect. As for the self-defense classes, it seems there's a 10% of that event unless it's just a 10% for just Dylan & Emma or the self-defense lesson and Dylan & Emma combined, I have no idea, but by that percentage, I suppose something could happen. Hehehe not to mention, not everyone finds the same things exciting nor erotic, some people may not get turned on by lesbian stuff as others, for their own reasons, would. I suppose that's very subjective to the player. :unsure:
If you add up the percentages, it all adds up to 100%, so that 10% will be the self-defence class and the Emma event combined. So if you don't send Dylan to the self-defence class and/or decide to hook Dylan up with Emma, you may not get the event at all, unless that's what is meant by "alternate noon event", which would also be included in the 10%.

FYI, did some math, and each percentage point is about 13 - 15 renders.

Nudity? Seems like some evidence for some shower shenanigans to me!!

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If you add up the percentages, it all adds up to 100%, so that 10% will be the self-defence class and the Emma event combined. So if you don't send Dylan to the self-defence class and/or decide to hook Dylan up with Emma, you may not get the event at all, unless that's what is meant by "alternate noon event", which would also be included in the 10%.

FYI, did some math, and each percentage point is about 13 - 15 renders.

Nudity? Seems like some evidence for some shower shenanigans to me!!
shenanigans I love that word

Reactions: Elemo

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, I'm getting Dylan the self-dense lessons but definitely not hooking him with Emma, I got rid of Emma from the very start of her about to leave the classroom and the choice to speak with her hehehe. I don't know what he actually meant but I guess I'll see when the update gets released and I see that happens during the lessons. :unsure:

Welcome to the Degenerate Perverts Club friend
Woah Woah Woah...Isn't there some requirements to meet BEFORE inducting someone into the "Degenerate Perverts Club"? I'm not opposing the joining just that the requirements have to be met! hehehe.

As a someone-new on VN, I feel lucky to start with this one.
really good job. Story is engrossing, images are good quality. I am really enjoyed and looking forward to the updates.
Welcome to the game and the thread! As well as welcome to the depraved world of Visual Novels!! hahaha. I joined last year and to this date, I'm enjoying a lot of VNs and their depravity. :cool: (y)

Feel free to ask whenever.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I'm getting Dylan the self-dense lessons but definitely not hooking him with Emma, I got rid of Emma from the very start of her about to leave the classroom and the choice to speak with her hehehe. I don't know what he actually meant but I guess I'll see when the update gets released and I see that happens during the lessons. :unsure:

Woah Woah Woah...Isn't there some requirements to meet BEFORE inducting someone into the "Degenerate Perverts Club"? I'm not opposing the joining just that the requirements have to be met! hehehe.

Welcome to the game and the thread! As well as welcome to the depraved world of Visual Novels!! hahaha. I joined last year and to this date, I'm enjoying a lot of VNs and their depravity. :cool: (y)

Feel free to ask whenever.
Oops your right,what can we dream up,I meant what do the rules say.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm following the same path with Dylan which is the self-defense option and there is no way I would stop his path with Emma too. So she is out the door. If I would have to guess how his event is going to turn out, I'm sure she is just taking him to "Sneak Eyes" training and maybe show some skin, as she did for him on the trip to the mall.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm following the same path with Dylan which is the self-defense option and there is no way I would stop his path with Emma too. So she is out the door. If I would have to guess how his event is going to turn out, I'm sure she is just taking him to "Sneak Eyes" training and maybe show some skin, as she did for him on the trip to the mall.
There will be no shenanigans between Sophia and the x navy seal

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
As a someone-new on VN, I feel lucky to start with this one.
really good job. Story is engrossing, images are good quality. I am really enjoyed and looking forward to the updates.
Actually you are unlucky. Now you aren't going to enjoy properly the lesser quality VNs, your expectations will be very high now. I started with the Lesson of Passion games, and I enjoyed them very much, because I didn't know the higher quality ones.

Reactions: DonkeyFace and roro

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hahaha yeah, she was literally "out the door" when that class finished and she walked out so I agree with you 100% hahaha. I didn't interact with her until, I think, she said she was leaving the classroom but other than that? Nah, bye-bye Emma.

Yeah probably show some skin as she did at the mall or something to have an event for it. Because it's an actual percentage event, not like Sophia changing her hairstyle and taking Dylan to get a haircut, which I don't think that was counted as an event hehehe, no, this one could count for something. :unsure::sneaky:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Which route are you playing?
Actually I am trying to play with all possibilities.
However, when I play full good wife (54G -29F), I have to admit that it was so boring and it finished so quickly. Only head 2 sex scene (Liam&Sophia).
Last, I play nearly full filthy (14G 81F 22LT 42D 25E 36S 12P) and I enjoyed it much. The only problem that I have and I don't understand why Sophia cannot be good with Liam while she flirts and does all stuff with others. Being good wife doesn't mean being physically faitfull. She can be full filthy and in love with his husbands and others (polygamous in a swinger open relationship).

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Welcome to the Degenerate Perverts Club friend
:cool: Welcome
However, It is not actually like my first time - first time. I started to interest 3D novels/comics long time ago. Let's say 15-16 years ago. But you can imagine the quality of the graphics. Still, I am keeping all of them even I am not looking them (except some exemptions like "The Trumpet Clan". I always liked the story :))
At that time, I tried a couple of games, VNs (probably their first trials) and I didn't like it.
This stay-home time brought back some urges to 3D again and I found myself here :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Reactions: Elemo
3.40 star(s) 492 Votes