gnole13

May 29, 2020
Actually you are unlucky. Now you aren't going to enjoy properly the lesser quality VNs, your expectations will be very high now. I started with the Lesson of Passion games, and I enjoyed them very much, because I didn't know the higher quality ones.
No worries :) I have seen much worst of them. Still, some not-that-high qualities can give me some joy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Actually I am trying to play with all possibilities.
However, when I play full good wife (54G -29F), I have to admit that it was so boring and it finished so quickly. Only head 2 sex scene (Liam&Sophia).
Last, I play nearly full filthy (14G 81F 22LT 42D 25E 36S 12P) and I enjoyed it much. The only problem that I have and I don't understand why Sophia cannot be good with Liam while she flirts and does all stuff with others. Being good wife doesn't mean being physically faitfull. She can be full filthy and in love with his husbands and others (polygamous in a swinger open relationship).
She probably can. The only route that requires you to miss the sex scenes that I'm aware of is the Ellie/Patricia route. I don't play the Dylan or Sam routes, so I've never tested it, but looking through the code, particularly for the day 16 sex scene, it seems designed to be able to be done on the Filthy route.

On the Ellie route you need to miss the day 11 scene, so that Ellie can catch Sophia masturbating, and the day 16 scene so Sophia can kiss Patricia at the club, giving Ellie the excuse to french kiss and grope Sophia day 17

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
She probably can. The only route that requires you to miss the sex scenes that I'm aware of is the Ellie/Patricia route. I don't play the Dylan or Sam routes, so I've never tested it, but looking through the code, particularly for the day 16 sex scene, it seems designed to be able to be done on the Filthy route.

On the Ellie route you need to miss the day 11 scene, so that Ellie can catch Sophia masturbating, and the day 16 scene so Sophia can kiss Patricia at the club, giving Ellie the excuse to french kiss and grope Sophia day 17
so i wonder when you will have sex in this game might be when we all die from the vruies

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so i wonder when you will have sex in this game might be when we all die from the vruies
By "vruies" do you mean virus?

And there will be sex in the Filthy route. There will be "something wild" with most likely Ellie (definitely not Dylan) on playable day 16. So with the other characters, some time after that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, I noticed that day 19 has an Aiden task, not an Aiden event, so it appears my assumption about the tasks only being on days Sophia has class was invalid.

So I updated the roadmap, assuming now that there is a task every weekday, which still reveals some interesting information. Firstly, with this timetable, the last task will occur on day 32 (playable day 25), which is a day after Bennett's ultimatum, and three days after we have no more information about Ellie events (after a week with 10 of them).

What I'm finding curious is that of the 5 and a half days remaining, 3 of those have no Dylan events. So only two full days in the game without blackmail hanging over Sophia for Dylan events.

In other news, realised that Liam has 3 months to pay back Morello, so they wont lose the house within the 30 playable days. Unless of course Liam does something else stupid

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I love scenes with mirrors. It's like getting extra.
I was replaying the game earlier, checking a few things, and was playing the scene where Sophia goes shopping with Ellie, culminating with Sophia perving on Ellie's boobs via the mirror. Which really makes me wonder - how did Dylan get caught during the breakfast scene?

Reactions: Plnjr987

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I was replaying the game earlier, checking a few things, and was playing the scene where Sophia goes shopping with Ellie, culminating with Sophia perving on Ellie's boobs via the mirror. Which really makes me wonder - how did Dylan get caught during the breakfast scene?
What you want? free intel? :D No. Have to play it ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Meanwhile, I noticed that day 19 has an Aiden task, not an Aiden event, so it appears my assumption about the tasks only being on days Sophia has class was invalid.

So I updated the roadmap, assuming now that there is a task every weekday, which still reveals some interesting information. Firstly, with this timetable, the last task will occur on day 32 (playable day 25), which is a day after Bennett's ultimatum, and three days after we have no more information about Ellie events (after a week with 10 of them).

What I'm finding curious is that of the 5 and a half days remaining, 3 of those have no Dylan events. So only two full days in the game without blackmail hanging over Sophia for Dylan events.

In other news, realised that Liam has 3 months to pay back Morello, so they wont lose the house within the 30 playable days. Unless of course Liam does something else stupid
As much as I want to end the Aiden saga it will also end the Alyssa route if I do this,why does it seem that the Alyssa route is tied into the filthy route?Zac I guess.
Aiden will call Sophia and telll her the next task,will it a new dress or lose an item of clothing,not that Sophia has much left to take off.
So we may not find out who Alyssa's mysterious friend is depending on choices made,unless L&P brings Alyssa back into the game at a later date.
At least the wait is almost over we will find out what shenanigans Morello is up to.

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm trying to redo the game:
I was asking myself :
What if Sophia's doubts about Logan were founded? And that Ellie was in bad position, therefore Dylan, with his self-defense could serve him to defend her ... :unsure:
In any case it would not be bad. :)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was asking myself :
What if Sophia's doubts about Logan were founded? And that Ellie was in bad position, therefore Dylan, with his self-defense could serve him to defend her ... :unsure:
Logan drinks too much and gets into fights so yea he is a bad apple.
Dylan defending Ellie would be a nice way to bring them closure as I think the defence class will not play a major part in ending the Aiden blackmail.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As much as I want to end the Aiden saga it will also end the Alyssa route if I do this,why does it seem that the Alyssa route is tied into the filthy route?Zac I guess.
So we may not find out who Alyssa's mysterious friend is depending on choices made,unless L&P brings Alyssa back into the game at a later date.
At least the wait is almost over we will find out what shenanigans Morello is up to.
On the upside for the Alyssa route, we don't have information on her appearances, so she might get the full 5.5 days of events
I was asking myself :
Then she dumps Logan like she did Aaron, and hooks up with Julia, who we know already is an awesome kisser. And we'll find out more next update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
On the upside for the Alyssa route, we don't have information on her appearances, so she might get the full 5.5 days of events

Then she dumps Logan like she did Aaron, and hooks up with Julia, who we know already is an awesome kisser. And we'll find out more next update.
Could happen as we know that the Logan/Ellie events will split off so it is possible.
We also know that Sophia will leave the 2 side jobs and return at a later date,I hope that this could be the same for Alyssa.
Since Alyssa is tied to the filthy route,shame on you L&P,but I hope that this may change

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Logan drinks too much and gets into fights so yea he is a bad apple.
Dylan defending Ellie would be a nice way to bring them closure as I think the defence class will not play a major part in ending the Aiden blackmail.
I agree with Ellie's scenario with Logan and it will be a way to bring them closer together, but I will have to disagree with this statement as it was the Aiden event that causes the Ninjitsu theme with Dylan per the storyline. I'm guessing that this will come into play when you have the option to reject Aiden's request with Sophia, and Aiden may cross the line and possibly attack Sophia.

There should be a reaction from Aiden when she rejects his further request without having to send Dylan to boarding school. Also; Dylan's safety is if Sophia continues to cooperate with Aiden's request, and I don't think Aiden knows that Dylan is learning Ninjitsu.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with Ellie's scenario with Logan and it will be a way to bring them closer together, but I will have to disagree with this statement as it was the Aiden event that causes the Ninjitsu theme with Dylan per the storyline. I'm guessing that this will come into play when you have the option to reject Aiden's request with Sophia, and Aiden may cross the line and possibly attack Sophia.

There should be a reaction from Aiden when she rejects his further request without having to send Dylan to boarding school.
The Aiden/Dylan fight seems an easy way out.
To stop Aiden you would have to have/do something that would frighten/worry Aiden so much that he would need to keep it quiet and would be too scared/frightened to show his face again and also too scared to tell his uncle.This is why I don't think that Dylan fighting with Aiden will solve the blackmail.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes