• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Wait, I thought the scene with the janitor in the shower Sophia was her in a bikini/swimwear?
It was in her under wear and he was naked doing the wild thing if you know what I mean. When Sophia was washing her self in the shower . And She sneak peek on the janitor private part . Oooo

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
well sorry to say but you wasted your time typing this, as I already knew that from doing my own VN, but guess others might not know that.
If you know that the bulk of the time is spent getting everything set up just right then why is it worth the time typing about hardware and render times?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If you know that the bulk of the time is spent getting everything set up just right then why is it worth the time typing about hardware and render times?
cause I was replying to people talking about how long it would take L&P to render images.

roro

May 29, 2017
who are you trying to lure with these false statistics. Pinkcake deliver around 2 000 renders per update which explane the gap between updates. while L&P deliver only around 300 to 400 and the gap is almost the same.
Didn't try to lure anybody with these "false" statistics. It was a reply to ashitanojoe post which had false numbers.

By the way, your post has false numbers also. L&P deliver around 400-500 renders per update, with the last updates being much higher (and more than 1200 for the upcoming one)

roro

May 29, 2017
Not really.if you go only with day 9/takes more than 150 days/,day 10/more than 200 days/ and day 11/again more than 200 days and probably even more/you will find that so far they are around 550 days and still counting.At the end it will be probably 19 months.Yes that is bigger number of updates than BAD,but just because you split a day on 2,3 or whatever you choose doesn't make it with more content.
Still it's not that bad.
The game still have much more incest content than other games that are promoted to be incest after more than 2 years of development.
You can twist it anyway you want, my numbers are correct. I didn't compare the number of renders per update, nor the number of animations, nor the game days. Hell, I never really wanted to compare them, but if you compare updates only, as ashitanojoe did (and my reply was for his post...) then use the correct numbers.
I agree they are not comparable at all. BaDIK has a LOT more renders per update, a LOT more animations per update and has a more complex mechanics to it. But DrPinkCake's renders are less detailed then L&P's ones, and for me, the AWAM story is more appealing.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Dr PinkCake delivered 5 updates (not including bug fixes) in 20 months. That's 4 months per update (actually it's closer to 5 months per update, if you add the time he worked on the first release).
I don't play his game because it is not my type, but as I understand he has much more sexual content in shorter period of time. I am not saying that I don't like slow burn and story driven progression, but I think L&P overdid it, it is glacial burn.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I like the game, but do understand that the progression into more sex scenes seems way too long. I wish devs would understand and maybe put in one character that moves quickly into various sex scens and then other parts of the story can progress at a slower pace without so many people complaining about lack of sex material. May even be a minor character to the bigger story line. i am a disabled man that just plays these game for a little sexy fun.

Reactions: DirtyDozen

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I like the story as it is. I find erotism, seduction, teasing, kinkiness, and naughtiness (in real life too) and maybe corruption and degeneration (like in this game) are more provocative than plain sex. Eventually, penetration/intercourse between the opposite sex is just like a movement of a piston moving in a piston chamber, no mystery, just an in-and-out movement :).

However, I have some thoughts about all these sex scenes talk. What if Sophia had a kinky dream or nightmare that she was having sex with XXX (XXX can be anyone or everyone by players chose). So she can wake up with a (by players choice or devs choice) mood. She still stays as a faithful wife.
People will see sex seen and dev doesn't need to change anything related to the story.

Just some thoughts...

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
I really didn't want to get in the complaining which happens here every time L&P delays updates, which is the case for every update btw, but I read a comment comparing L&P with Dr. Pinkcake indicating L&P is better than Dr. Pinkcake somehow and I couldn't stop myself! Agreed Dr. Pinkcake takes time for updates but his updates are infinite times better than L&P's. The content is better, the animations are top-class, the rate at which story progresses is far superior. The only comparison between both the games is both have great stories, apart from that, Dr. Pinkcake is far better than L&P!

Nov 17, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like the story as it is. I find erotism, seduction, teasing, kinkiness, and naughtiness (in real life too) and maybe corruption and degeneration (like in this game) are more provocative than plain sex. Eventually, penetration/intercourse between the opposite sex is just like a movement of a piston moving in a piston chamber, no mystery, just an in-and-out movement :).

However, I have some thoughts about all these sex scenes talk. What if Sophia had a kinky dream or nightmare that she was having sex with XXX (XXX can be anyone or everyone by players chose). So she can wake up with a (by players choice or devs choice) mood. She still stays as a faithful wife.
People will see sex seen and dev doesn't need to change anything related to the story.

Just some thoughts...
Very good idea. Send this idea to the dev if you can.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can twist it anyway you want, my numbers are correct. I didn't compare the number of renders per update, nor the number of animations, nor the game days. Hell, I never really wanted to compare them, but if you compare updates only, as ashitanojoe did (and my reply was for his post...) then use the correct numbers.
I agree they are not comparable at all. BaDIK has a LOT more renders per update, a LOT more animations per update and has a more complex mechanics to it. But DrPinkCake's renders are less detailed then L&P's ones, and for me, the AWAM story is more appealing.
I don't twist anything.You just simply don't take into account that day 11 is not done.So you don't count the time he will need to finish it.My guess is release 10-20 august.When that happen it will be the same 20 months as BAD.
I like the game, but do understand that the progression into more sex scenes seems way too long. I wish devs would understand and maybe put in one character that moves quickly into various sex scens and then other parts of the story can progress at a slower pace without so many people complaining about lack of sex material. May even be a minor character to the bigger story line. i am a disabled man that just plays these game for a little sexy fun.
That is why we have Ellie/Julia and Ellie/Logan.
Although that role should be to Sophia/Liam on Good Wife route.No idea why that part of the game is going even slower than Corrupted Wife route.Is that because there is not enough fans?
Another thing is I agree we have way too many unnecessary characters.He probably should ditch the first side job and some other irreleveant characters.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question for any patron: Is L&P "active" in Patreon? I'm considering becoming a 5$ patron and I would like to know if he answers questions or makes comments regularly.
He is active and he will answer your questions either through his web page or you can question him by e-mail,this is the best method.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
And so is your. The average number per update is ~397.
6915 / 15 = 461
And 461 sits well between 400 and 500

That's not progress, when it takes 2 or 3 (?) times longer, respectively.
It is a progress on the matter we discussed which is the number of renders per update. I never said it was a progress in the "renders per month" metric. Actually, several days ago I wrote that his pace is more or less the same as two years ago.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well, i dont think it's his fault though. Like i imagined once, either he didnt have previous experience or he has no time to work on the game, he came forward when some dude low rated the thread and said he actually started to learn on the fly how to create adult games. Can't really blame him ever since he said it, given how good the game is, shows that he's actually trying, and doing very well as mater of fact. Besides, this isnt any some sort of milfy city case anyways, of course if you're a patreon and demand for more speed, thats totally valid. But stressing over it, not worth it anyways

roro

May 29, 2017
Wrong. 940 (IIRC) of these comes from the initial version aka demo, not the update. So, it's 6904 (IIRC, I don't consider black screens as renders) - 940 / 15 = 397,6
That's semantic. We both know what was meant by the word "update".
But still, You don't consider the 1st release renders as an update renders, and yet you divide by 15 updates?
at least do it right: (6904-940) / 14 = 426

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
The game looks great, I just dont know how to down a RAR file, it doesnt seem to work on my PC ,anyone know how I can down load it, thanks

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes