Heffer

Jan 13, 2019
Ahoy!
How can we fix this error?
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Any advices? Do i really have to go back to the last choices and go a different path?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Ahoy!
How can we fix this error?

Any advices? Do i really have to go back to the last choices and go a different path?
There is a patch in OP

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Very disappointing. I couldnt pass the day 18th "Sophia puts the groceries in to the fridge". I got stuck there anyone knows how to handle it.

Error as below:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 13:43:30 2020

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You had me at "normal, mentally well-adjusted," you dated any western women recently? We can forget about the faithful or without kinks part for now.

To answer your question, no I can't picture that. The biggest fiction of this whole story is that the beginning depiction of Sophia's morality and naivete is the largest nonexistent/unrealistic feature of this "novel."
This 100%. Any argument about realism looses any credibility if you consider Sophia's starting point. This supposed MILF is portrayed as an underage, sheltered virgin. The "realism" of this would be questionable even if this was set in the 50s, which makes it absolutely ridiculous in the modern setting it's supposed to take place in.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What I don't understand is if Alyssa and Zac are going to be out of town for a week why does she leave Sophia with Zac to pickup groceries? Does Antonio need food!?

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1

dillinger111

Sep 15, 2018
cant load game from the end of last update. posted fix does not work either. can anybody share save in the beginning of this update which works?

QPOB

Aug 15, 2018
I honestly thought the update was great. The alyssa event was my least favorite one but still it had enough lewd scenes. The yoga event and the shower scene were really hot imo. Plus we got a sex scene with her husband(optional) and my favorite one, Sophia making out with Julia while touching each other's breasts (will trigger if Julia and Ellie are in a relationship, it didnt trigger in my main save file). Was there anything else that I may have missed?

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes