ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That would be the point of this all if L&P wasn't changing the game to please Dylan fans only.

He removed the Twist because of it, if your point stands, why didn't he kept the Twist on? It would make Dylan way more interesting in my view and a lot of other fans.
Now he is changing Ellie personality for Dylan and his fans too, how much more the game will change so Dylan fans can get everything they want?

I know that i'm whining and being annoying. You very right when you say we have a lot of choices, i just feel that the majority of those choices is starting to be around Dylan. His route is kind of forced on us if we want to have a lot of points in filthy.
That's not whining & being annoying. It's Dylan who whines & annoys, (as do his multiple facepalming fans). Personally, I wish some paying fans would start pushing back against the 'Dylanisation' of this story, because he's getting out of hand. There's only one way I will ever like him & that's when he stops trying to shag his own mother. I can't wait to get him hooked up with a proper girlfriend & that's in Dylan's best long-term interests also.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
A former boss of mine came one day asking for something I had that was important for me. He asked me nicely and once he got it, he fired me.

People act cool, friendly, whatever.. when they want/need something. After that..
She promised to hug him and kiss him on the cheek and she actually hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He got enough with just this.
Not going to mention the fact that Ellie could easily pay for someone to fix her pc (she even stated so), instead of letting someone whom she trusts so little to do it.

But i'll give you this one, good point. People knows that you get more flies with honey instead of vinegar. And Ellie is a beautiful, sexy woman and she knows how use it to lure the flies too.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Ellie only trusts two people until now. Julia and Sophia, both people to whom she told the truth about her virginity.

The last shower scene shows how much insecure Ellie is about this fact, she won't just tell anyone. That's one of the motives that leads me to believe that Logan will be rather 'forceful' with Ellie if they get the chance to be intimate, he won't know she is a virgin and will think she is blueballing him.
I think that maybe author is setting up the scene in which Sophia will deflower Ellie, So people wouldn't learn that she was lying about her sexual experiences

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That's not whining & being annoying. It's Dylan who whines & annoys, (as do his multiple facepalming fans). Personally, I wish some paying fans would start pushing back against the 'Dylanisation' of this story, because he's getting out of hand. There's only one way I will ever like him & that's when he stops trying to shag his own mother. I can't wait to get him hooked up with a proper girlfriend & that's in Dylan's best long-term interests also.
That's not going to happen ever in this game. He's the most standard character of an incest game, and even more important in this case considering MC is a mother who needs a son for the most traditional incest relationship anyone could expect. The mother-son incest is far more common than the mother-daughter.

It doesn't mean you can't get rid of him. As long as L&P offers ways to do that without having too many side effects on other paths (you're bound to lose many filthy points if you send Dylan to hell), everything should be ok.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Only way I will like Dylan is when he is at boarding school permanently and written out of all future content for that path.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
That's not going to happen ever in this game. He's the most standard character of an incest game, and even more important in this case considering MC is a mother who needs a son for the most traditional incest relationship anyone could expect. The mother-son incest is far more common than the mother-daughter.

It doesn't mean you can't get rid of him. As long as L&P offers ways to do that without having too many side effects on other paths (you're bound to lose many filthy points if you send Dylan to hell), everything should be ok.
How much i wished this game would have a more interesting M/S content. It's rare to play a game that has incest through the mother's pov.
Dylan's route could have been so much more interesting instead of this common and flavorless thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman3169

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hopefully we will find out what the "comfortable solution"is

Elana is Ellie's friend and yes I agree that Ellie has a safety factor with Sophia knowing that she will never hurt her. So who better to experiment with than with someone that you admire/love/trust and you know will never betray your trust.
Thanks - I could nt remember Elana's name as she was nt around for long, at least in my game. Although I do wonder what would have happened if Ellie had kissed Elana instead of Julia? I am presuming that would have ended the Julia storyline without replacing it with anything?

Did anyone actually progress the game with Ellie kissing Elana?? Any changes to subsequent events?

• Angry

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

I've had to follow huge amounts of the Dylan path in order to keep the filthy points total high. (Admittedly, I enjoyed the bikini show). There needs to be a branching in the game when Dylan gets a girlfriend, so as not to penalise those who've chosen to let him start proper dating. This would possibly keep everyone happy, or at least happier.

• Angry

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks - I could nt remember Elana's name as she was nt around for long, at least in my game. Although I do wonder what would have happened if Ellie had kissed Elana instead of Julia? I am presuming that would have ended the Julia storyline without replacing it with anything?

Did anyone actually progress the game with Ellie kissing Elana?? Any changes to subsequent events?
Now that you mentioned, i never tried going for the Elena kiss. I always choose Julia, because she the most cute little darling i have ever saw.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I've had to follow huge amounts of the Dylan path in order to keep the filthy points total high. (Admittedly, I enjoyed the bikini show). There needs to be a branching in the game when Dylan gets a girlfriend, so as not to penalise those who've chosen to let him start proper dating. This would possibly keep everyone happy, or at least happier.
Good luck with that :LOL:

• Angry

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Ellie only trusts two people until now. Julia and Sophia, both people to whom she told the truth about her virginity.

The last shower scene shows how much insecure Ellie is about this fact, she won't just tell anyone. That's one of the motives that leads me to believe that Logan will be rather 'forceful' with Ellie if they get the chance to be intimate, he won't know she is a virgin and will think she is blueballing him.
Agree 100% - until this update it was easy to assume that Ellie had had sex before from the way that she pretended. I still think it is possible that could lead to Ellie having sex with Sophia (more likely) or even Dylan (admittedly less likely but L&P did add that whole Dylan repairing her laptop scene).

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Agree 100% - until this update it was easy to assume that Ellie had had sex before from the way that she pretended. I still think it is possible that could lead to Ellie having sex with Sophia (more likely) or even Dylan (admittedly less likely but L&P did add that whole Dylan repairing her laptop scene).
Oh God, if Dylan takes Ellie vcard i'll give up on trying to argue anything about this game again. Fuck logic it's all Dylan.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Oh God, if Dylan takes Ellie vcard i'll give up on trying to argue anything about this game again. Fuck logic it's all Dylan.
This possibility is still on the table. It would be a final shock for almost everyone, but I wouldn't discard a scene with Sophia convincing Ellie to do that after having had sex with both of them. The final scene, double incest :ROFLMAO:

• Angry

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This possibility is still on the table. It would be a final shock for almost everyone, but I wouldn't discard a scene with Sophia convincing Ellie to do that after having had sex with both of them. The final scene, double incest :ROFLMAO:
Imagine if that's the ONLY threesome in the whole game, on either the GW or Filthy route.

People would riot.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes